Chapter 4 -he's busy, but wait..am i in love?

Love on the Clock

(G at YG studio using the computer)

G:*sigh* there’s even more haters than last week..what did I do? I just wanna date GD in peace..what’s the point in dating secretly? *sigh* this is a lot of pressure..and depressing if that’s not enough!

Bigbang enters one by one(TOP,YB,seungri,daesung)

TOP:hey! Am I the first one?

G:hey! Yeah..*tries to exit the window she was viewing without TOP noticing*

TOP: wow! That’s a first! *didn’t seem to notice what G did*

G:well GD was here but he went to see kush to go over something.

TOP:oh..well, I’m still pretty much on time! Hehe *proud*

G:yeah*laughs* congratulations!

YB: *enters the room with his “no eyes smile”* anyong! Hey G! how are you?

G:I’m good!*can’t help but smile* your always a ray of sunshine, aren’t you?

YB:*laughs shyly* I guess that’s why they call me taeyang!

VI: *enters the studio* hey! Hey! Hey! VI from Las Vegas is here!

TOP:aigoo…that’s getting old maknae.

VI:*just stays quiet and expressionless*

DaeSung:*goes in the studio with a bright smile and greets everyone*

G:hey dae!*smiles*

DaeSung: hey G! are you going to watch us record?*smiles*

G: yeah..just for a while. I have plans with B. uhm..Have you guys seen GD anywhere?

*everybody just shakes their head no*

(after over an hour, GD finally arrives)

TOP:yah! Where have you been? I was finally on time but you made us wait for so long!

GD: miyane..i had to put the beats through teddy and we had to work on a few things.

YB: well we’re used to that, but you could have called. G was getting impatient.

GD:*seemed to have forgotten all about G* ommo! Where is she? Did she leave already?

YB: ne. aigoo...i know I haven’t had a girlfriend yet, but I’m pretty sure your not supposed to forget all about them.

GD:haish…na babo!

TOP: JiYong, can we talk privately? *serious*

(Meanwhile, G and B were now at the sauna)

B: Let me get this straight..He left you there and didn’t come back for more than an hour?

G: Yeah. I know he’s busy but he was the one who wanted us to spend some time together today.

B: Which doesn’t make things better. You never used to let guys treat you like that.

G: I know. But there’s something about GD that just..you know..I can’t explain it.

B:hmm.. yeah. I thought so. Your in love.

G: NO I’M NOT! *denial*

B: Yeah you are! Zip. Lock. Throw away the key. *doing the actions to G’s lips*

G: *gives B a look but says nothing*

B: So.

G: “so” what? Oh. You’re wondering about TOP. *says it as a matter of fact*

B: Yeah..I mean we had a great time on our wine night, and well I guess I was hoping he was interested.

G: I know..normally the sentence after “hey!” was “where’s B?” or “isn’t B with you”but today he was quiet. Sorry. Maybe he said something to GD.

B: Maybe..But I won’t get my hopes up.Not all of us will date our dream guy..

G: *Pats B’s back sympathetically”

(after their spa trip B and G went to their fave café)

G: *sips from her cup of latte* hmm…a perfect way to end a great day.

B: well half of it, at least.

*both laugh*

G: *sighs* let’s not dwell on that. I don’t  want to think of all the haters right now. It’s a good thing there’s no clear picture of me. Or else I’ll be dead!

B: Let’s hope that doesn’t happen! Anyways.. When are we going to Lotte Park??? *all psyched*

G: Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH! YEAH! Let’s go on satur- *phone rings suddenly* hello?

GD: Jagi! I’m really sorry about this morning! Sorry! Sorry! Miyane… I didn’t mean to leave you there for so long. Please forgive me? I’ll make it up to you! Please Name it, I’ll do it-*talking in high speed*

G: *cuts GD* Jiyong! Stop. Stop. It’s okay. I totally understand.

GD: really? *sighs* you sure? Wow.*laughs shyly* Well, I still pretty much want to make it up to you. Wanna have a date with me this Saturday? I have the whole day off! Let’s do whatever you want!

G: uhm.. *hesitant* well, B and I were planning to go to Lotte Park on Saturday.. Maybe another day? *crossing fingers*

GD:uh..we sort of have our schedules filled up after Saturday for at least 2months. I’m not sure when I’ll have a day off again.

G: oh. *slightly disappointed* Araseo. Maybe I’ll just drop off your apartment sometime.

GD: okay. Sure. That will be nice.

*both say their goodbyes and hung up*

B: are you sure you don’t wanna move it on another day?

G: I’m sure. *thinks for a second* I think so.

 

sorry if this is a bit boring..:P but i hope you like it..please comment!:)