A Treat for My Two Girls, Not My Obnoxious Friends!

What My Heart Tells Me To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32: A Treat for My Two Girls, Not My Obnoxious Friends!

 

|Narrator's Perspective|


            "What I wanted to tell you two was that I found a job. Well, I found it a long time ago. I was just doing the training session and now that I have passed, they accepted me"
            "REALLY?" CL and Dara exclaimed.
            "Yeah" Jiyong told them.
            "Where are you working?" CL asked.
            "Here. I'm working as a waiter at V.I.Pz Café"
 

            "Oh My God! That's so awesome" Dara shouted as she cutely clapped her hands in front of her. Jiyong felt extremely happy by her appreciation.
            "Congratulations!" CL said, her lips curving into a smile. "Is that why you're so close to those four already?" she asked.
            "Yeah, we got close over the time they had to train me" he told them as he poured Dara a glass of water and handed it to her since she looked thirsty.
            "How come you never told us before?" Dara asked as she took a sip from her water. It looked like it was in one of those expensive crystal glasses, so she tightened her grip, not wanting to drop it by accident.
            "I just wanted to actually get the job before I told you guys" he admitted. Dara and CL nodded understandingly.
            Suddenly, the door slammed open and in came the other four waiters, each carrying a different dish that looked absolutely extravagant. All CL and Dara could think was that this was more than a café, but heaven.
            The four of them wore uniforms that added to the café's elegant atmosphere: a sapphire blue tie with a sleek and fitted black tux. None of them looked lacking. In fact, they looked so absolutely dashing that CL and Dara thought they could even be scouted to be idols or models.
            "WOW" was all that came from the girls as Daesung, TOP, Taeyang, and Seungri settled all the food on the glass table. There were large dishes that could probably feed a whole group of seven.  
            "Here are your appetizers. We have Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chios, King Crab Apps, Spinach Dip along with a loaf of bread, and lastly, our specialty the Tangy Salad" TOP announced professionally as he pointed to each dish.
            The girls could feel their mouths watering.  Food was one thing where no one could go wrong, and these girls knew it. Food was the ultimate best thing in the world.
            "We will leave you to enjoy" but before the rest of them could leave, CL interrupted them.
            "Wait!" the four of them stopped at the door and glanced back at her. "Why don’t you guys eat with us?" CL asked, feeling a bit bad that she just met them and they were serving them.

            "Although Dara and I do eat a lot," CL honestly said, "we won't be able to finish all of this" she finished.
            "No, they have to work-" Jiyong said, absolutely not liking the idea of sharing his special treat for the girls with the four guys who created a hell out of his training. That month and a half of was pure torture for Jiyong. He would go straight from school to work and the training was filled with useless tasks and harmful pranks—mostly by Seungri, hence the bad tension between the two.      

Absolutely not, he thought strictly but before he could say anymore, Dara zoomed out of the room and headed out into the hall.
            "What she doing?" they all wondered.
           

            "No one's here!" Dara stated as she came running back.
            "TOP oppa you’re the owner right?" Dara questioned. Jiyong even noticed the slight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter