Amusement park fun

Coffee Shop

"Wookie?" I said quietly.

"Yes?" I grinned. "I REALLY REALLY like your name." He laughed. "Thanks."

A guy that looked like lost puppy held out his hand to me. "I'm Sungmin."

"Hello! I'm Kangin!" Someone yelled.

"So, are you guys gonna hang out with us? Please?" Eunhyuk asked, looking at Lucy. She blushed. "No!" Donghae growled. "Welllll, since you said it like that yes we would love to hang out." Lucy answered. "Ok, great!"

10 minutes later, they were standing at the entrance to an amusement park. I, on the other hand, was standing in line to get another ice cream cone because the stupid bodyguard made me drop mine. "Yay!" I cheered as i take a bite of my new vanilla cone. The bodyguard scowled as he put his wallet back in his pocket. Well that's what you get when you make me drop my ice cream. I skipped back to the group.

"Of all the flavors you could have gotten, you got vanilla?" Kyuhyun said disbelievingly. I nodded. "There's nothing wrong with the classics." I commented. Wookie hummed in agreement, eating a chocolate ice cream cone. We started to walk inside. I make sure to watch where i put my feet. I checked the ground to make sure nothing else was in my way. As i took my next step my foot snagged on something, and i started to fall. I threw my ice cream up.

"My ice cream!" I shrieked.

I hit the ground and my ice cream landed in my hair. Donghae laughed loudly at my fall. "Oh wow! That was too perfect." He howled with laughter. I stood up onto my feet. "Keep your cool Kitty." Lucy warned. I took a deep breath and she walked over. She pulled the cone from my head.

"Oh come on? What's she gonna do? Scratch me?" Donghae taunted. With that my reslove broke. I pulled the cone from her hands and threw it at Donghae. I go to launch my self after it but Lucy pulled me to the bathroom, me struggling the whole way.

 

 

 

AN: Hey guys it me usovkeks and i am sooooo sorry i haven't updated this chapter. its was going to be longer but i decided to update it like this because i totally forgot what i was going to write. I hope you enjoy the baby chappie.