French Vanilla Cappuccino

Coffee Shop

I sat and watched Lucy unnie take the creepy man in black's order. She started backing up towards me. She hit a table, turned around, and walked the rest of the way towards me.

"Ok, one French vanilla cappuccino." She told me. I punched in the order.

"You at doing the moonwalk." I commented nonchalantly. She pushed me and i laughed loudly. This caused the creepy guy to look our way. Lucy averted her eyes, embarrassed. I, on the other hand, smiled and waved happily.

"Hi!" I called over to him. Lucy sent me a weird look but the creepy guy smiled warmly and waved back.

"I'm gonna go make his order." Lucy muttered as i sighed.

"The creepy customer has a nice smile." I sang after her. Her shoulders started to shake she tried not to laugh.

"Then go talk to the creepy customer with a nice smile." I nodded.

"Ok!" I said and jumped over the counter.

"No! Wait!" She said, but it was too late. I plopped down in the chair in front of him. I saw his forehead wrinkle above his glasses.

"Are you raising your eyebrows at me sir?" I asked. He nodded. "Well why are you doing that for?" He shrugged. "What's your name sir?"I demanded. He sat back, judging me through his glasses. "Hey don't look at me like I'M weird. You're the one wearing all black, wearing sunglasses INSIDE and hiding in the corner like a emo kid." He laughed and i grinned, encouraged. I might get him to talk yet.

"Lulu unnie!" I called. Lucy popped her head out.

"What?"

"Doesn't creepy customer here look emo?" I said. She just scowled at me and went back to work. Apparently she didn't agree.

"So.... anyways I've been calling you creepy customer. What's your real name? Unless you like to be called creepy customer...." he said something so quiet i couldn't hear. I leaned in.

"What was that?" I asked. The kitcheny area door opened and Lucy walked out with three cups, one of each size.

"My name is Donghae." The customer said, his voice barely reaching my ears. Lucy walked closer.

"Oh, nice name! I'm Kitty!" I gushed. Lucy walked up to the table and put the cups in front of me.

"Sir," Lucy said,"what size do you want?" I leaned over so i could see his face.

"The one with no manners is Lucy." He nodded. "Lu, he speaks."

"Suuuuuure." She said sarcasticly "and you're a bunny."

"Well i am fluffy and cute." Donghae tilted his head.

"Why did you compare her with a bunny?" Donghae spoke. Lucy's eyes widened. I smirked.

"Told ya."

"Anyways, i think she acts more like the animal she's named after don't you think?" Lucy nodded and Donghae hummed contentedly. "Oh and i want a medium cup please." Lucy nodded again and walked back behind the counter.

Just as i was going to continue our conversation, a group of girls walked in. I ran back to my station.

"Welcome!" I sang. The girls gave me the slip for their order. "Oh you guys ordered earlier! Smart girls! Just give me a second." I walked over to our little warmer and pulled out the order. I passed it to them. They sat at one of the tables. Lucy walked out with Donghae's order and took a seat next to me. Donghae tilted his head again. I chuckle.

"Well come up here and get it Donghae before it gets cold! We aren't taking it to you! You're not special!" I called. He walked over and took a seat in front of us. He sipped his coffee.

"So your name is Donghae?" Lucy said. He nodded.

"The one and only. And i am pretty special, if you know what i mean." He said, pulling his glasses slightly and raising his eyebrows. We shook our heads, quite confused.

"Ohkay...." he pulled his glasses of and looked at us with a smoldering look. "Recognize me now?" Lucy pulled out some cake from earlier that we didn't finish.

"Nope." I said, slicing me a piece.

"Not-uh."

"Omo..... come on?! Really?!" He groaned, gaining the attention of the girls.

"Really." Lucy confirmed.

"Want some cake?" I offered.

"Bu-but I'm famous. I sing and dance all around the world." He whimpered.

"Waaaaaa! For reals?!"

"Yes! Do you recognize me now?" I shook my head again munching on my cake.

"No.... is your group popular?" Lucy pondered. Donghae ran his fingers through his hair.

"Is my group popular.... yes we're popular! I'M FROM SUPER JUNIOR FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" He yelled. One of the girls gasped. He froze.

"Oppa?!" He darted out the door and tore down the street. The girls followed close behind. We looked at each other, forks in hand. I glanced down.

"!" I cursed.

"What?! What's wrong?!" Lucy asked, frantic. I looked back up and hold up my other hand.

"He didn't pay!"