A walk in the park

Coffee Shop

"LULU!" kitty yelled running over to me with open arms.

"KITTY!" I exclaimed running back as she enveloped me into a hug.

"omg I haven't seen you since like 3 minutes ago when you where inside!" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"your a dork." I said and she just laughed.

"so where you wanna go today, you know besides the library..." She said glancing at me nervously hoping I don't say that. I don't get why she doesn't like it there, it's not like I make her read books.

"aw why not!" I whined.

"because! I'm tired of stalking donghae, I'm serious, I get you have a crush on him and all but come on. You met him once and you didn't even recognize him. Do you honestly think he would go for you? Not to be mean, I love you lulu but this isn't a fan fiction." I sighed and nodded my head.

"I know..." I said, pouting my lip.

"mianhae, let's do something else okay?" She asked with a smile on her face. "what else you wanna do?"

"Hmm" what did I wanna do? I put my finger to my chin as I tried to think of something to do. Finally a bell went off. "Let's go for a walk! It's a nice outside and plus we need the exercise." I joked. I saw Kat think about it for a minute, then smile and nod.

"sure! As long as we can get some ice cream on the way" she added.

"but then it isn't really exercise...." I said. She blinked at me as we stated at each over

.

.

.

.

.

"oh well!" We both said and headed to the nearest Ice cream shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I the rainbow ice cream off my fingers as it dropped down all over my hands.

"at, why did you have to pick such a messy food?" I asked. Kitty just shrugged her shoulders and bit into her pink strawberry flavored ice cream. "and are you even human?! I mean who can bite into an I've cream and not be effected?!" I asked and she just laughed.

We proceeded towards the park.

"I'm sorry ladies you can't get passed here." A buff man in black wearing a ear piece and shades said to us. I looked over the mans shoulder and saw a bunch of boys playing with a Frisbee at the park.

"why do they get to go to the park?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, you can't get in there." He have us a Stern look. I glared at him and was about to say something when kitty interrupted me.

"h-hey Lucy, isn't that donghae?!" She exclaimed pointing towards the blonde boy sitting down laughing with this other guy with a reddish hair color.

"HEY! HEY DONGHAE!" kitty yelled past the man in black and he looked up. Omo it is him! I felt my heart skip a best as we locked eyes for 3.2 seconds. It felt like time froze tho as I gazed into his beautiful brown eyes. My little piece of heaven was interrupted when I heard the man in black yelling "HEY, GET BACK HERE!!!" I realized that Kat had grabbed my hand and made a run for it past the guy. I glanced back to see him barreling towards us.

"KAHHHHHH!" We screaming in unison as we tried to run faster to get to donghae. I saw all the boys eyes grow wide and jaws drop as we got closer and closer. Several of them ducked under a table and others started screaming back. Seriously what the fudge is wrong with these people? Donghae and the guy next to him remained completely still. Probably frozen from shock that we even got past the really buff guy.

Suddenly I felt a arm wrap around my waist and lift me and Kat in the air. "got ya" the man in black said as we squirmed around in his arms.

"let us go you jerk!" I yelled, kicking around.

"we need to talk to donghae!!" Kat yelled. The man glanced at donghae and he nodded his head. Finally the man put us down. He gave us a suspicious look before walking back to his post he held before.

"so what's so important that you had to come see me at the park? Did you finally recognize who I am?" He said with a smug smile on his face. All the other boys peeked their heads from under the table and tried to listen to our conversation.

"no." I breathed, trying to catch my breath "you... Owe us... $3.95" I said and his eyes got wide.

"w-what?" He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "ya, pabos. I told you, I'm famous! You should be paying ME for even going there!" Okay, suddenly he isn't so cute anymore. "just pay us so we can finish our walk." I said and the guy with reddish hair laughed. I saw donghae's eyes get wider as he glared at me.

"YA! Do you know how I am?! LEE DONGHAE FROM SUPER JUNI-"

"I don't really care." I said cutting him off. I heard everyone gasp as they stared at me in shock.

"pay us." Kitty said burning holes through donghae's head.

"no! I shouldn't have to pay!"

"why not?"

"because I'm famous!"

"so?!"

Our bickering went on for about ten more minutes till the guy with the reddish hair pulled out 5 dollars. "here, keep the change." He smiles at me instantly making me blush. I shyly accepted his money and smiles back. "thank you." I nearly whispered. "I'm eunhyuk, by the way." He said.

"Lucinda, but everyone calls me Lucy. And this is Kat aka Kitty." I said pointing at Kat. She had her eyes locked with a guy with dark brown hair and brown eyes.

"Wahh donghae you didn't tell us you had pretty lady friends!" He exclaimed as he scooted out from under the table. He held his hand to kitty and she gladly accepted it. "I'm Kyuhyun," he said and suddenly took her and and pulled her close. "and your mine." He said and winked at her. I saw Kitty's face become beet red and she pushed him off.

" y-ya, who said I was yours?" She said trying to sound mad but failed miserably. He just laughed and smiles at her.

"ya! Eunhyuk why did you pay them?!" Donghae yelled and I rolled my eyes. "will you please shut up." I said and everybody's jaw dropped again. Soon they were all laughing as they came out slowly. Donghae's face began to turn red as he glared at me. Awkward....

"haha I like these girl, hey you guys can call me Wookie, and already know your names."he smiles warmly at us.

"wanna hang out with us?"