oo2

Queen of Hearts

Kris wasn’t the type of guy to go to places like this. On the other hand Suho was the type of guy to hang at place like this more often and it felt like home for him. Both of them were young, rich and free, what else you could want to do on Friday night like this one. Just dress nicely, spray cologne and you are ready to catch some young fine ladies and maybe spend a wild night…

Those two fine guys were not alone. Other two companions were noisy kids, who were just left unleashed by their parents and taken under wing of the two older ones. Kai being a lady killer with his smile and flexible moves was feeling the atmosphere of club already. He is feet already moving to the rhythm and ready to hit the dance floor. Tao, on the other hand look around without any interest already thinking about some other thing he could do at gym. Maybe some wushu or fighting… And why did he agreed to be dragged to this place was still a mystery….

These four young men were lounging on one of the red couches in the same famous club in this city. Suho checking the ladies, Kris drowning his second glass of whiskey, Kai eager to hit the dance floor and poor Tao with sullen expression on his face. This corner for sure was full of different things to choose from...

“ Wow… Well that is for sure a killer “

A sudden words of surprise left Suho’s lips as his eyes were fixed on the bar. Kris didn’t pay any attention to his friend’s words because Suho was a guy that was easily captivated by charming things. Taking few gulps from his glass his expression somehow looked tired. The flight was long and sulking Tao next to him made him even more desperate to get out of here as soon as possible.

“Are you talking about, that one with long brown hair? “

Kai’s voice interrupted Kris thoughts. Even the younger guys somehow seemed interested in that charming that Suho found especially charming tonight. Even the sulking Tao turned his head to look at the object of admiration and his eyes narrowed and a smiled formed on his face.

 Emptying the last few drops from his glass Kris found himself looking around. It seemed that they were not the only ones interested in something near the bar. Guys from the couches near them were already whistling and winking to  that special someone. Kris didn’t know way he found himself searching for someone that caught so many eyes and finally he saw it…

To say it right he found HER. Her dark brown hair cascading down her , her long legs showing from that small dark dress she was wearing, those delicate hands holding a glass of martin, that mysterious smile playing on her lips and those dark green eyes…  Those dark green eyes looking right at him…

Thanks God, Kris was sitting because his legs would have given up as soon as his eyes met hers…