oo1

Queen of Hearts

The fool who said life is easy must be living in mansion and with big account full of money in the bank. This kind of people never had to tremble from the fear and think how they should survive till the next month or even day…

Life was not made of sugar cadies and lemonade. Happy endings don’t last forever, because life always had two sides. One moment you are up and second you can’t see the light because you are sinking in the darkness, but the points is to know how to get benefit from it…

That’s maybe why some people never try hard to get out from the darkness bond, that’s maybe why they live their life like this…

Who will judge them for taking the things that others are full of?

No one…

If you live in this part of the city, the rules and law are made to break…

Here you will do everything to survive…

 

 

 

 “Oh stop looking around like a lost kid, Luna “

Short black haired girl hissed to already trembling ash blond girl. Somehow now the black hair girl already thought that’s it was a bad idea to bring the younger one with them, but it was too late to change something…

The third person in the small group was calm as ever. Her brown long hair cascade on her , the dark skinny dress was showing her glamorous figure and her long toned legs. Her dark green eyes were slowly looking around in already full place and the evening just began.

One of the best club’s in the city was full of people. The loungy music, dimed lights, air mixed with sweet alcohol drinks and cigarette’s smokes… All could you see was faces of rich people, platinum cards and money… You could even say that this place was a gold mine, if you knew how to use it.

The calm looking girl ran her hand through her long brown hair as the other older one was trying to lecture the youngest one. This night will be a long one and already she was thinking about her cozy bed in small apartment…

“If you mess it up, consider yourself dead Luna. Do you hear me? You will be dead “

The blond girl could only nod her head with fearful expression, as the older one was looking at her with dead serious expression.

“Stop it, Hana… You only will make her more scared “

The girl with long brown hair spoke calmly, as the mentioned Hana just glanced at her with annoyed expression. Even, if she already knows the girl for long time she was always calm at situations like this. It looked even if the bomb came crashing in the middle of this room, she will still be with that calm expression on her face. Somehow Hana envied her… She had always to put many efforts to control her short temper from the early days…

“We should separate “

It was all could Hana say, as she threw the last scary look at the youngest and went in the depths of the dance floor leaving the other two girls still standing at the main entrance.

“Everything will be fine, Luna “

The brown haired girl looked at the youngest one and patted her hair softly. Even if she didn’t smile, the youngest one could feel the warmth radiating from her dark green eyes. The blond girl smiled brightly to the other girl. With small move of her hand she pushed the youngest girl toward the couches in the far corner of the club. The girl watched as the youngest one stumbled few time with her heels but safely walked towards the way she was directed, before the different expression appeared on her face and she slowly headed towards to the luxurious looking bar. Hoping, that tonight fate will not only serve drinks, but also something more to live of…