Should I?

Feelings Hidden

 

~ At The Café ~ 
 
Kyuhyun POV 
 
The three of us ate our lunch together. As usual, we are having a good time together. 
 
Just as we were having a good chat, Jeongmi told us that her seatmate was a cool guy called Eunhyuk. 
 
EunHyuk? That's the guy I heard her calling when we were talking on the phone minutes ago. 
 
Seems like she likes her class, especially the Eunhyuk guy. What is so cool about that guy?
 
DongHui POV
 
JeongMi was telling us about her seatmate Eunhyuk,  when I saw Kyu's face changed. Is Kyu.... jealous? Yes. I know that kyu has feelings for MiMi, not the best friend nor the siblings type of feelings but as a male and a female. 
 
For the past few years, I've been observing kyu's action towards JeongMi. Whenever she is sad or troubled, KyuHyun would always try to make her feel better. When she talks to other guys, KyuHyun would look jealous and angry. 
 
But I still have a chance right? Yes, I've always love KyuHyun. Even though he only has JeongMi in his eyes, I know that JeongMi doesn't feel the same. 
 
~ At The Park Residence ~ 
 
DongHui POV
 
"I'm home!" I said as I walked into the house and sat on the sofa.
 
"Hey! You're back? Why didn't you buy lunch for me? Mum and Dad just left for a business trip." My elder sister, Jessica, walked towards the sofa I was sitting on and said. 
 
"Oh? I thought you were away for camp and would only return tomorrow? Why did you come back earlier than expected?" 
 
She on the TV before answering me, "I skipped today's sport games day. You know how much I hate exercising." She then made an annoyed and disgusted face while switching channels on the TV. 
 
"Oh ya! I've got something important to tell you!" Jessica suddenly said. I hate how her expression changed to a serious one so quickly and suddenly, it makes me nervous every time. 
 
"I'm saying this in order to warn you," her voice became deeper than usual and it scares me, "at the camp, Heechul told me that kyu is having a hard time dealing with his feelings. He is not sure who he likes more between you and JeongMi. 
 
Upon hearing this, I gasped in my heart, 'So.. kyu has feelings for me?!' I didn't say anything. So she continued, "if you don't want to lose to JeongMi, go confess to KyuHyun quickly. You've always liked him right?"
 
"But..." I nervously bite my lower lip. 
 
Jessica got irritated and shouted, "NO BUTS! It's either you want KyuHyun to be yours or JeongMi's, don't end up crying and complaining to me that you regret what you choose." At that, she stood up and walked to her room, leaving my alone on the sofa. 'Should I confess tonight? What if I get rejected?' 
 
~ At The Cho Residence ~ 
 
KyuHyun's POV
 
I was sitting in front of my laptop in the living room enjoying my game in Starcraft when the door suddenly opened. 'Didn't Mum and Dad already leave for the business trip with DongHui's parents this morning?' I paused my game and turned towards the door.
 
"YO! Bro! I'm back!" The person who just returned home shouted.
 
I sighed under my breath, "yes yes, it's already night time. Could you please lower down your voice?" Then I returned to my game. 
 
"YA! YOUR BELOVED HANDSOME BROTHER CHO HEECHUL IS BACK AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE?!"
 
It is seriously a pity that he is a human being instead of a speaker since he's really loud. I mean really very loud. I decided to ignore him and continued my game. All of a sudden, my laptop screen turned black. "OMG! What happened!?" I was about to win!
 
I tapped my laptop and press on the on button but still, nothing. I could feel someone giggling behind me so I looked behind and guess what I saw. CHO HEECHUL what's worse was that he's HOLDING MY LAPTOP CHARGER!! 
 
"YA! I'M PLAYING STARCRAFT!" Everyone... This is how I communicate with my "beloved" brother Cho Heechul. We started our "dog fight" but after a while, the door bell rang. 
 
"Ya! Go get it! I need to unpack my stuffs, hands off!" He swung my hands off his collar. I got no choice but to get the door. 
 
'Who the hell is here at this hour when I'm killing Cho Heechul?!' I thought while opening the door. To my surprise, DongHui was standing at the door.
 
"DongHui? What are you doing here? It's very late and we have school tomorrow." Her cheeks are a little red. Is it her make-up or is she ... Blushing?
 
"Erm... Can I come in? I have something to tell you." DongHui said in a sweet and soft voice. I gestured her to come in. 'What does she want to say?'
 
~At The Kim Residence ~
 
JeongMi's POV
 
I was lying on bed, falling asleep when suddenly my phone rang. 
 
*DongHui_Awesome*
Mimi. I'm going to confess to Kyu later. Wish me good luck! ^^
 
Finally Donghui have decided to confess. It has been years since I've realise Donghui has feelings for kyuhyun. 
 
*JeongMi_Yoyo
Finally you decided to confess! Good luck! Tell me Kyuhyun's answer later!^^ 
 
I pressed 'send' button. I dont know why do I have a disappointed feelings now. What if Kyuhyun accepted her confession? And I will be alone... 
 
Let's just sleep. If they really get together, I will probably have fun teasing them tomorrow.
 
Here Comes Chapter Two =D 
Hope You Enjoyed Reading ^^ 
Will Try To Update As Soon As Possible 
Do Continue To support ! 
 
*Stringscloud*