"Start Of University Life. Also The Start Of....."

Feelings Hidden

 

JeongMi POV
Checking myself in the mirror for the last time, i stepped out of the house and headed towards the bus stop. 
 
It's the first day of my life as a university student and I didn't want to be late.
I sent a text to donghui and kyuhyun through our group chat. 
 
*JeongMi_Yoyo* 
Hey guys. I'm on my way to school, where are you guys? 
 
*KyuHyun_Starcraft* 
Eating breakfast 
 
*DongHui_Awesome*
 In the car 
 
*JeongMi_Yoyo* 
Okayy. We'll meet at the school gate then. See you ^^ Muackx <3 
After the text, I plugged in my earpiece and listened to my favorite songs.
 
 
~ At The School Gate ~ 
 
JeongMi POV
I finally arrived the school after 30 minutes. I looked around but couldn't spot Kyuhyun & DongHui anywhere. 
 
I sighed and thought 'they're always late even though they have cars to fetch them' 
 
JeongMi, KyuHyun and I've known each other since we were born as our parents were good friends. 
 
We've always been to the same school and were best friends even though both of them are rich and I wasn't. Even though I wasn't rich like them, they haven't looked down on me even once in my life. 
 
After waiting for another 10 minutes, Kyuhyun arrived. He walked up to me and gave me a pat on my head, messing up my hair. And like always, I playfully smacked him on the back and we laughed. 
 
We joked for awhile before we saw DongHui walking towards us. She smiled at us and gave a little wave. 
 
Together, we walked into the school and check the class list. 
 
" WHAT?! Why is this so unfair?! The both of you are in the same class and I'm the only one in a different class? " I squat down and pretended to sob. 
 
Kyuhyun put his hand around my shoulder and said "Aww ~ You're too stupid ,it can't be helped" 
 
I stood up and said fiercely ,"it's not like you're very smart. I used to help you do your homework don't you remember?" 
 
Donghui POV 
 
Here they are, fighting with each other again. Over the 20 years together, both of them quarrels with each other over everything and anything, I think this is how they communicate with each other. I am always the one to stop their 'war'. 
 
*RINGGGGGGGGGG* 
 
The school bell rang, perfect timing to stop them.
 
"Hey guys, stop. Time to go for our lesson." 
 
Both of them looked at me before turning give one last death glare to each other before heading to their classes. 
 
"Oh well, they'll be fine before the school ends anyway." I thought to myself. 
 
I followed kyuhyun. We reached our class, settled down on our seats. Since we didn't have a fixed seating arrangement, I sat beside kyuhyun and we chatted. 
 
"Kyu, why do you always tease MiMi (JeongMi) ? You know she gets angry easily right?" 
 
 
He looked shocked that I asked him this question suddenly, he rubbed his neck and said, "that's cause she's cute and funny when she gets angry." 
 
Just right after he finished his sentence, our teacher walked in so we stopped chatting. But taking a glance at Kyuhyun, I thought I saw him blush even though his hair was covering his face as he looked down. 
 
~ After School ~ 
 
 "Kyu, could you call MiMi and ask her to meet us? My phone is out of battery." 
 
"Okay.." 
 
KyuHyun POV 
 
I took out my phone and dialled MiMi's number. She was number 1 on my speed dial because .. "Hello?" JeongMi answered the call .
 
"MiMi? Where are you? We just finished lesson. Let's go eat something together?"
 
"Oh, okay. Hold on. Bye EunHyuk! I'm on my way to your class, wait for me! Hehe"
 
*beep* The call ended. EunHyuk? Who is EunHyuk? 
 
~~~~ END OF CHAPTER ONE ~~~~
Will Update As Soon As Possible ^^
Do Continue To Support This Story ~
~ This Story Is Also In Wattpad!Author 'emelyeow'. 
We Wrote This Story Together ^^ ~
 
*Stringscloud.*