Love Bade Me Welcome

5 YEARS OF LOVE
Love bade me welcome: yet my soul drew back,
Guilty of dust and sin.
But quick-ey'd Love, observing me grow slack
From my first entrance in,
Drew nearer to me, sweetly questioning,
If I lack'd anything.

 

A guest, I answer'd, worthy to be here:
Love said, You shall be he.
I the unkind, ungrateful? Ah, my dear,
I cannot look on thee.
Love took my hand, and smiling did reply,
Who made the eyes but I?

 

 

“We’ll reach there in 10 minutes.” Shin young looked behind and informed Grace about it.

She nodded her head and gave her a small smile.

This situation couldn’t get any more awkward than this. Here she was, sitting inside the same car with Kim Junmyeon just sitting by her side. They did not speak a single word all the way.

Somehow she doubted if he still remembered her… the way he was avoiding her, she highly doubted it.

The car came to a stop after a few minutes and Grace quickly stepped out of the car to get out of this ‘awkward’ setting.

“Junmyeon will accompany you inside the building. I need to go and talk to their stylists.” Shin young placed a hand on Grace and walked towards the entrance.

Grace and Suho were supposed to enter through the back since there were a lot of fangirls in front, and the last thing she wanted was to get mobbed by crazy fan girls.

Suho cleared his throat a bit and looked at her, “Follow me, please.” He spoke in his perfect English. She was surprised, actually.

She nodded her head and followed him inside the building timidly.

Think! Think! You need to start a conversation with him! She started biting her lips in nervousness. She had to!

 

Your hands lie open in the long fresh grass, -- 
The finger-points look through like rosy blooms: 
Your eyes smile peace. The pasture gleams and glooms 
'Neath billowing skies that scatter and amass. 
All round our nest, far as the eye can pass, 
Are golden kingcup-fields with silver edge 
Where the cow-parsley skirts the hawthorn-hedge. 
'Tis visible silence, still as the hour-glass.

Deep in the sun-searched growths the dragon-fly 
Hangs like a blue thread loosened from the sky: -- 
So this wing'd hour is dropt to us from above. 
Oh! clasp we to our hearts, for deathless dower, 
This close-companioned inarticulate hour 
When twofold silence was the song of love. 

 

Suho took deep breaths and tried to calm himself down. He could not afford to lose out his confidence in front of her.

“I’ll lead the way,” he finally spoke out and refused to look at her.

Grace just gave him a blank stare and nodded her head, “Nae.” She said and started following him to wherever he was taking her. Her heart started beating wildly in nervousness and she tried to stay calm by taking deep breaths, but it wasn’t working either. Damn! She thought and bit her bottom lip nervously.

Suho walked towards the lift. He could easily feel his own nervous breathing. He was scared to talk to her for two reasons. One, all these years he never ever contacted her. Ever. Two, he doubted that she would still remember him. He gave out a deep sigh as soon as the door opened.

“After you…” he said, trying to be a true gentle-man.

Grace nodded her head while trying to not show him her already tomato red face. A lot was going on inside her mind and she wasn’t sure what to do either.

They both stayed inside the lift for a few minutes, without striking any conversation with each other. How cool, how nice! This was going to get more awkward if they continued doing that.

“I never thought that you’d take up designing…” Suho managed to say.

Grace chuckled a bit and looked down, “It’s just a part-time job, that’s all.” she answered him.

“I see…” he sighed and was about to say something else when the lift opened.

“Hyung! I…” someone shouted as soon as the door opened. It was Sehun.

Sehun quickly stood up straight as soon as he saw Grace. He was shocked to see Suho with a girl. And that too a really attractive girl.

“Hyung… where were you?” Sehun asked him as soon as he got out.

Suho chuckled and patted on the younger’s shoulder, “Nowhere… I had some work, that’s all.”

Sehun smiled and nodded his head, signaling that he completely understood. He turned his back and looked at Grace and led out a warm smile, “Annyeong haseyo, Sehun inmida!” he greeted her politely.

Grace smiled and blushed a bit, “Annyeong haseyo… joneun… Grace Inmida.”

Suho cleared his throat and looked at her; “The office is that way…” he said and pointed towards the right. He quickly looked at Sehun and smiled, “Sehun-ah… go and get some rest..”

The younger nodded his head enthusiastically and went off.

“Sorry for that sudden interruption… Sehun is really hyper-active..” Suho explained politely as they started walking.

Grace shook her head and looked at him, “No, it’s okay! He seemed to have a really positive aura around him.” she said and smiled.

Suho chuckled and paused to look at her, “You think so?”

She nodded her head and smiled back at him.

Suho smiled as soon as he saw that… as soon as he saw her smiling at him. He had to gather all of his courage and confess it up to her or it would be too late later.

 

Go, lovely Rose—
      Tell her that wastes her time and me,
      That now she knows,
When I resemble her to thee,
How sweet and fair she seems to be.

 

      Tell her that’s young,
And shuns to have her graces spied,
      That hadst thou sprung
In deserts where no men abide,
Thou must have uncommended died.
 

After the whole meeting with their stylists was done, Grace stepped out of the office and started massaging her head. Work stresses her out a lot… and this was one hell of a task.

“Are you alright?” Suho walked towards her with a glass of water.

Grace got a bit startled at his sudden appearance but she was glad that he was here with her at least. She nodded her head and smiled, “I’m fine.”

He sat beside her and handed her the glass, “You don’t seem to.”

She chuckled a bit and tried to convince him, “I’m perfectly healthy! It’s just that I’m a bit tired, that’s all…” she tried hard to convince him.

Suho chuckled and looked at her, “I get it… but the I’m going to ask you a favor…”

Grace took a big sip from the glass and looked at him. Nothing more felt so fresh like water, “What?”

“I’m dropping you home,” he said and stood up.

That was enough to maker her almost choke, “N-nae?”

Suho chuckled and helped her get up, “I don’t trust your condition enough… I’m afraid that you might collapse any minute…” he said and held her hand tightly.

“But Junmyeon-ssi…” she tried to protest.

But before she could say anything further, Suho silenced her with a small kiss on her fore-head. All of a sudden, as if she had just been infected by fever, her body felt all hot and red. What just happened?!

“Now that you’re finally here… I won’t let go of you that easily..” he looked at her and smiled.

“Junmyeon-ssi…” her face was blushing so much that she couldn’t even look at him.

“You didn’t forget me, did you? He smiled and caressed her cheek softly.

Grace smiled and shook her head, words were not enough for her…

Suho hugged her tightly in his arms and brushed her hair smoothly and softly, “Let’s start all over again,”

She didn’t know… she wasn’t sure… her heart was beating too hard for her to comprehend it all. But if this was how you felt when being in love; then she knew that was in love with the most beautiful angel in this universe.

Grace looked at his beautiful face once again, not believing what just happened a while ago. Somehow, her beating heart would always ease if she only saw his face. That was more than enough for her.

He didn’t know about it at all until he saw her today. All these years, he tried to avoid this feeling because he always believed that he would never see her. But after he did fall for it, there was no turning back. They say… ‘Love comes when you least expect it’… and the same happened with him.

Love came to him when he needed it the most. And he was glad that he had it.

Love came to them after their hearts were already intertwined. Even though it was late… they never really cared. Love binds two hearts together in an unbreakable bond.

Saranghae… Suho could only think that sentence whenever he saw her. It was enough to make him happy.

Oh, I'm sending a prayer up to Heaven
On a beautiful cloud you see
So you will know that I want you
In my beautiful memories and dreams

Come back to me in my dreams love
Come back to me in sweet dreams
I'm heartbroke I'm sad and I'm weary
Come back to me in my dreams

When the bright moon shines up in Heaven
And the beautiful stars are a'gleam
It seems that you are so near me
But yet it is only a dream

It seems I'll never more see you
Till we meet in Heaven it seems
But I hold you close to my heart love
In my beautiful memories and dreams