After

7 Minutes In Heaven...or Hell?

Author's note below. Meanwhile, please enjoy.

Recap: Yerim and Jaejoong are at a friend's place for a high school reunion, and after participating in a round of 7 Minutes in Heaven, the bottle spun and pointed at them (it's obviously a coincidence). Things then turned pretty interesting...

 

So you want to know what happened after they were forced onto each other again? You really want to know what happened after Yoochun shoved Yerim into Jaejoong's arms and she fell on him again?

Well, Jaejoong couldn't control his hormones and finally crashed his lips onto hers, and before they knew it, they were having a hot makeout session.

No, I'm not being serious. Yes, I'm joking. 

What really happened after the awkward position, was that Yerim broke the silence first. 

"Your body feels squishy," she said as she got off him. Jaejoong stared at her incredulously. She stuck her tongue out. He blew at her face. She cringed. "Your breath smells like rotten eggplantsm" she muttered under her breath.

"I feel like a panda just fell on me," Jaejoong snapped back. 

"I wasn't even insulting you, idiot!" Yerim wacked Jaejoong as she (strangely) helped him up. 

"Whatever," Jaejoong muttered and palmed his cheek. It was hot. He wasn't the only one, Yerim was also blushing pretty madly.

"Ahem, anyway...who the hell pushed me?!" she suddenly exclaimed, scanning her eagle eyes around the room. Everyone, I mean everyone in the room pointed at a certain culprit.

"Park Yoochun...you still owe me 10 bucks from that time I babysat your cat. But you know what? You ran away and avoided me ever since. What do you have to say about that?" the aura around Yerim changed dramatically. She stalked towards Yoochun, who nervously looked around the room.

"Hahaha...how does this relate to this situation?" Yoochun chuckled nervously.

Yerim facepalmed and sighed. "I don't know either. I just feel like you owe me money." "Okay...random..." Yoochun whistled.

"I'm bored." Yunho clucked his tongue.

"Yeah, let's go clubbing," Jaejoong suggested.

Yerim turned around to face him right in front of her. "Why do you always have to appear right in my face? Go away, you fly!" Yerim attempted to wave him out of the way. Her grabbed her wrists and knocked her hands against her forehead. 

"Ow, what the hell?" Yerim growled and kicked his shins. "OWWWWW!!" he howled in pain. "Stop being violent!"

Minzy sighed. "Break it off guys, don't make us lock you in that room again." They both immediately shut up.

"Let's go to Mirotism Club, it's just around the block," Junsu suggested. "Sure!" Everyone agreed and they all packed up.

"I'll drive Yoochun, Changmin and Junsu," Yunho said as he twirled his car keys around his fingers. "Hey!" Jaejoong yelped. "What about m-"

"And I'll drive the girls too," Chaerin announced. "Great, let's go!" Yerim cheered enthusiastically, only to skid to her tracks when Dara's hands were held out in front of her. "Sorry, you can't go with us. Too many people in one car." "WHAT?! B-but you can fit five people-" 

"Just go with Jaejoong," everyone chorused. Jaejoong and Yerim looked at each other, horrified. 

"YOU GUYS SET THIS UP, DIDN'T YOU ALL?!" Jaejoong and Yerim screamed to their respective friend groups. They ran away. 

They were left alone. 

"Let's go," Jaejoong snorted. "Don't tell me to hurry up, you elephant," Yerim snorted. Jaejoong only glared back at her. 

They walked out of the house and he his Lambhorgini Murcielago. "This is my car," Jaejoong proudly stated. "You like it?" He asked, smirking.

"I'm not a fan of Murcielagos." Yerim bluntly stated. Jaejoong's jaws dropped.

"Reventons are better. I used to own a Murcielago, but I sold it because of a fuel leak." Jaejoong looked like he was about to erupt. 

"You think you're richer than me?!" he sized her up. "Riches aren't everything. I'm just recounting an experience I had." She smartly replied.

"Oh, so now you have a Reventon?! I can easily buy that too!" Jaejoong suddenly took his phone out and rapidly pressed on it. "That's not the point, Jaejoong!" Yerim lost her patience and reached her arm out to slap her hand over his phone screen. However, her power level was a little over the top and it slipped out of his hands, crashing onto the hard concrete.

Jaejoong and Yerim gasped. "I-I-" Yerim started. "M-my phone. My baby." Jaejoong squeaked and bent over to pick it up. From the corner of her eyes, she could see formed cracks that were obviously not there before she accidentally slapped it out of his hands. 

She immediately improvised a plan and saw his car keys hanging out of his back jean pockets. While he was still getting his precious contraption, she swiftly grabbed the keys and ran to the driver seat. She quickly started the engines and saw Jaejoong look up.

"OI! YOU COME BACK HERE!" Jaejoong screeched and ran for the driver seat too. However, Yerim was too fast and she closed the doors.

"I'M SORRY I'LL MEET YOU AT THE CLUB!" Yerim squealed as she sped off at the same time.

Jaejoong was left there. No car. No phone. No contact. Everyone had already left.

He gasped as he processed the situation.

"D-does that mean I have to walk?!"

 

--------

Author's Note:

First, I am extremely sorry for not updating this consistently. I apologise, like seriously, I'm so sorry.

Secondly, I wanted to write a scene of their first experience in a club TOGETHER. It'll be interesting, hehe. I swear I'll update this within a week.

Thirdly! Although I haven't stated (ngehehe...), Jaejoong and Yerim own their own businesses :D

I know what you're thinking, ERMAHGAHD....NOT ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE CHAEBOL/RICH/UNREALISTIC STORIES.  

Well, I got news for you. MEHHHRONGGGGG. And because they're already in their 20s in here and they have no time for relationships, I reckon that putting the subject of cars wouldn't be too irrelevant. 

Would it.....? Lol anyway.

Have a good day!