Couple Fight?

7 Minutes In Heaven...or Hell?

"You both have a lot of explaining to do."

Jaejoong and Yerim pushed each other off at the same time and ran out the door, as if fleeing from each other. 

"WOAH. You guys need to get some space," Joon, one of their former classmates said.

"So the saying was true." Chaerin approached Yerim, winking at her. "Wh-what saying?" Yerim stuttered.

"Don't worry," Dara sing-songed.

"I'm very suspicious right now," Yerim glinted her eyes at the girls.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong's mates were making what they had just a witnessed the biggest scandal of the millenium.

"So I'm guessing you and Yerim..." Yoochun suggested.

"NO! It's not what it looks like, I swear!" Jaejoong furiously shook his head.

"Oh really? Because it looks exactly like what we just saw." Changmin pointed back at the door. "You two were on the floor, making out. And don't forget to mention the fact that you were both sweating. It's totally not like what I elaborated." 

"IT'S NOT!" Jaejoong denied in desperation. "You guys have to believe me. W-we...." *I can't just say that we versed against each other in a little kid game of Mercy! Sorry Yerim, but I need to keep my pride.* Suddenly, as if a new facade overtook him, Jaejoong smirked. He looked over to the other side of the room where Yerim was, and purposely, said aloud, "YERIM FORCED IT ON ME. SHE SUDDENLY POUNCED ON ME AND STARTED MAKING OUT WITH ME BEFORE I COULD PROCESS THE SITUATION. I tell you, she tried to seduce me!!" *Ha, take that Yerim. Revenge tastes sweeet.* From the corner of his eyes, he could see Yerim turning red in anger and her eyes narrowed on him. He inwardly gulped.

"Then what were your hands doing on Yerim's wrists, as if you weren't going to let her go?" Junsu wittingly pointed out. *Damn you and your observing, duckbutt.* Jaejoong snorted.

"I was trying to k-keep her off me!" Jaejoong convinced.

"No. Just no, Jaejoong," Yunho facepalmed. "Before she came over, you told me that you were going to somehow take revenge on her with skinship, something she hates the most, not to mention the fact that you even went as far as stealing both your first kisses."

"WHAT?" Yerim sped over, stiffling her giggles. "Jaejoong's f-first kiss? Pft, what a joke. You have this vibe on you that screams playboy!! And I thought you had a woman over at your house every night or something," Yerim guffawed at the thought.

"You thought I was some playboy? What kind of fanfiction have you been reading?" Jaejoong curiously asked.

"Oh you know, those cliche ones that make you cringe and- wait. How did you know that I read those?!" she narrowed her eyes.

"I can see right through you, smart one. Wow, I can't believe that you're already 24, you still read these fanfics, and thought I was a playboy," he counted off his fingers," I thought you knew me well, being with me ever since the first day of kindergarten." Jaejoong fake sniffed a tear and clutched onto his heart dramatically.

"Y-yah. Anything could happen during these 6 years!" she defended. 

"Now that you mention it, have you gotten yourself a boyfriend yet?" Jaejoong casually said, changing the topic.

"Why...?" Yerim suspiciously looked at him. "Just curious." "Well, I-" "Don't tell that you been single over these past 24 years?" "No, it's like this-" "How about I send you a few kittens to keep you company on your birthday?" "Dude, seriously-" "Oh, I feel sorry for you to have to live such a sad life-"

SLAP!

Jaejoong widened his eyes then crossed them. Yerim had slapped a hand over his mouth to shut him up, which worked well.

"JAEJOONG! SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK, OKAY? SHEESH YOU'RE STILL SO RUDE AS USUAL! WHEN WILL YOU EVER GROW UP?!" Yerim yelled, her hand still firmly cupped against his mouth.

Jaejoong seemed to pause to contemplate, but then his eyebrows seemed to twitch mischievously. He slowly parted his lips and stuck his tongue out...

....

..........

"YAH!! EW! Your freaking germs!!" Yerim retreated her hand, grabbed his arm and wiped the "germs" furiously on his long sleeve.

"I suppose you have "Jaejoong" germs all over you hand now?" he smirked. Yerim scoffed and nudged him hard on the shoulder.

"OW! That hurt, woman!" Jaejoong rubbed his sore spot and pouted at Yerim.

"I think that was the point, Jaejoong," Yerim sarcastically retorted. Jaejoong threateningly raised his fist. Yerim rolled her eyes and raised her fist as well.

"You guys act like you're 12 it's so tiring," Changmin tiredly sighed. "Shut up maknae, this is serious!" Jaejoong barked, keeping his eyes fiercely fixed on Yerim's, who was doing the same.

"They're looking at each other so passionately, like it's coming straight out from one of those movies!" Hyeri, a bystander blurted out.

The JaeRim duo didn't seem to hear her, and kept their gazes on each other, snarling and clenching their teeth.

"Who do you reckon is gonna take the first initiative?" someone whispered. "Jaejoong. The guy is always the first to crash their lips on the girl." "Nahh," another said, "it's the 21st Century, it's the era of girls." " I'll bet you 10 bucks." "35." "Fine."

Meanwhile, Yoochun suddenly thought of an idea and whispered the plan to his other three best mates.

"This is a great idea!" Yunho laughed. Yoochun then snuck up behind Yerim, who was still glaring furiousy at Jaejoong and he the same.

Suddenly, he shoved her into Jaejoong, who instinctively caught her in his arms as she yelped and lost her balance, crashing into him. Yoochun giggled victoriously and hi-fived Junsu. 

Once again, the enemies were in yet another awkward position - Yerim's face was buried into his chest and her arms on his...biceps?, and his arms were wrapped around her waist. 

This was something that two sworn enemies would totally do. 

What didn't make the situation better was the fact that they stayed like that for a while. Not 5 seconds, not 10, but a while.

*Dugeun, dugeun...*

What is this feeling? They both thought.

 

--------------

 

Author's Note: 

I have no idea what kind of immature shiz I'm writing. Facepalming real hard right now.