Slip Up

Imagine Your OTP...

Imagine your OTP getting caught in the moment making out against a wall and Person A tries to be y and lead things to the bedroom by picking person B up, only to almost drop them on the way. They both start laughing and make use of the floor instead.


Youngjae pushed Daehyun through the door of their apartment, kicking the door shut behind him right before he dove at his boyfriend, their lips meeting in a sloppy kiss.

For some reason, the couple was unusually silly and that day. Well, the part wasn’t very unusual.

The two of them stumbled across the living room, tittering and pulling at each other’s clothes before Daehyun finally pushed Youngjae up against one of their walls. They locked eyes with each other for a moment before the elder started peppering kisses all over his boyfriend’s face, eliciting giggles from the younger. Finally, Daehyun planted a soft kiss on his lips, the innocent kiss soon turning passionate as Youngjae wrapped his arms around the brunet’s neck.

Youngjae let one hand drop down to Daehyun’s shirt, trailing it under the fabric to meet with warm, toned skin. Daehyun shivered at the feel of the blond’s cold fingertips against his heated flesh, but he welcomed it. The elder of the couple rewarded his boyfriend with soft, wet kisses on his neck, knowing just where to place them to make the boy melt.

“Bedroom. Now,” Youngjae practically demanded, and Daehyun couldn’t agree more.

Deciding he wanted to be romantic, Daehyun grabbed the back of Youngjae’s firm thighs and hoisted him up, the blond quickly getting the hint as he wrapped his legs tightly around the other’s waist.

Once getting a firm grip on his lover, the Busan boy turned away from the wall and tried to quickly make his way to the bedroom, Youngjae not making it easy for him as he kept nibbling on the skin of his neck. Things were going fine until somehow, Daehyun tripped over his own feet and the both of them went tumbling down, with him below his boyfriend.

“S-sorry, Jae,” Daehyun apologized sheepishly.

Youngjae chuckled, “It’s fine, Hyunnie.” He rolled his hips against the male’s below him, pulling a groan from both of them. “The floor is actually quite nice.”


Should this be M-rated? *shrugs*

So yeah, just a short little update for you guys, I'm really excited for this story!

Thanks for reading! Comment and subscribe if you want!