02. DHUL

my selfish, sweet, and arrogant cat


Hello everyone, sorry for taking such a long time to update..as for waiting patiently i have give you all a double update..I'm sorry ahead of time if it was good (*bow 90 degree*)...


The frail white cat opens its eye as he senses someone’s presence closing in on him. He sees a tan man with drench burnt caramel hair, beautiful eyes, a sharp nose with matches well to his fine jaw line. A muscular body to top off his sharp features which is cover in a now wet black suit. Everything about this man yelled handsome. Who is this man? What does he wants from me? Is he part of the enforcers? Am I going to be capture? Did mother queen lie to me? All these questions run through the poor cat’s mind as he watches Woohyun approach him with heavy lidded eyes. Woohyun reaches out both his hand for the cat when the cat suddenly raises its head slowly. The action of the frail cat causes Woohyun to halt in his action. Both of them making eye contact before Woohyun proceed to reach the cat. The cat soon hisses at Woohyun.

“It’s going to be okay. I’m not going to hurt you”, say Woohyun as he slowly reach for the cat once again. I can’t trust this man. I have to get away from him. He gathers all the strength and self-control he had left and got up. His legs shake and hiss at the pain from his injured body. “Don’t push yourself little guy”, says Woohyun as he worries for the cat’s health. The cat takes one last look and hiss at Woohyun. He slowly walks away with a blur vision. Woohyun looks at the injure cat as he slowly walks away from him. After a few steps, his body finally gave in to the tiredness and pain and collapse to the cold hard and wet night street. Woohyun walks over to the cat and sigh as he roughly pushes his damp hair back. “This just isn’t my night. Didn’t I tell you not to push yourself”, says Woohyun as his voice was full with irritation. He reaches down and pick up the cat into his arms. He then hurries home, not wanting to catch a cold.

Woohyun walks up to his apartment complex. He greets the counter lady and nods his head in respect for the lady. He trolls down the hall which had ornaments and pictures decorating the walls. Brown chairs with elegant sculpts into the handles which were align across each other next to a small chair with a vase full of flowers in the center. Woohyun reaches the elevator and presses the up button which was in between both elevator doors. Waiting and waiting which seems like a long time. There was a chime signaling that the elevator will be opening soon. The shining polish elevator door finally opens and Woohyun steps inside the box and watches the hall that he just came slowly disappear as the door closes. Pressing onto the 18th floor of the complex, he silently waits for the door to reopen again for him. After waiting which seems like ages, a chime was heard and the small containment came to a halt. The door opens again and Woohyun steps out and heads straight down the hall. Coming to a full stop he reaches for his keys to open up the door which stand in front and between him and his warm room. Finally opening the door he steps inside and closes the door behind him.

 Woohyun walks the couch and gently places the injured cat down and walks over to the bathroom. He grabs the first aid kit and walks back to the cat. He slowly applies the medicine on the cat as if he’ll break any moment if he added any more necessary pressure. After applying the last touch Woohyun walks away with the trash and aid kit. Throwing away the unnecessary items and placing the kit on top of his jour top. He walks over to the closet and reach in for his towel and heads for the bathroom.

After a long shower Woohyun finally walks out of the bathroom and heads back to his room with the towel securely wraps around his waist. Reaching in to the closet and grabs a plain t shirt and a grey sweat. Once Woohyun made sure that he is completely dry. He then walks out to get something to eat only to see the cat awake and seem to be confuse and afraid.

The cat slowly opens his eyes and takes a look at where he is. There was a TV and a coffee table in front of him. A long sofa to his left, pictures of a handsome man and his family hanging from the wall, and a soft purple rug that sits on top of the cold hard hardware floor. After taking a look around the room his eye caught something white wrap around his right paw. Trailing the bandage on his paw and sees more bandage on his leg and forehead and then it struck him. He had been injured while trying to escape to the human world.