01. HANA

my selfish, sweet, and arrogant cat

Woohyun sighs for the nth time that night as he exits out of Woollim Corporation. Still in his black suits which molds into his body perfectly. Any women in their right mind will fawn over him. He has just gotten off work and instead of calling a taxi; he decides to walk home and try to calm himself. The reason for a need to calm his mind was because of his new job. Woohyun has just landed a job right after college as a secretary for Sungjong, the youngest son of Woollim Corporation. He doesn’t hate his job nor loves it; it was just that Sungjong can be such a brat at times and it drives Woohyun nuts. It was like babysitting a brat instead of being a secretary. He tucks his hand into his pocket whiles the other hand hold onto a black briefcase.

It has been 10 minutes since he has started walking from his work place. The street is pitch black, dark, and eerie. There wasn’t much light to light up the street as Woohyun continues down the dark empty street. Woohyun reaches for his phone which is tightly pack into the back of his pocket. After a success in reaching for his phone; he opens it up and check the schedule that belongs to Sungjong. The schedule is long and it seems like it will never end with the starting time at 8 in the morning till 10 at night. He went over it to see if there is any mistake and if there is a need to change the schedule. Suddenly, Woohyun felt something wet and cold drip onto his head. He stops what he is doing and looks up into the dark night sky.

 The night sky is dark and eerie, with big dark clouds hover the sky like a big blanket. Making sure that the moon and stars won’t be able to show themselves and let people feel the safety of their lights. A loud roar is heard from a distance and bright lights that belong to the thunder monster comes flying through the clouds. The down pour has begun. Raining like there was no tomorrow. He puts his phone away immediately and tries to find a place for shelter. After a few minutes he has found shelter under a small roof outside of his favorite local store.

 “Aish, if I know it was going to rain I would’ve call for a taxi”, says Woohyun as he fumbles his wet hair. His brunette hair is a mess, all in knots and tangle. Woohyun sighs and fix his hair after calming down. He waits patiently for the rain to stop but realize that it’s not going to stop anytime soon. Woohyun sighs once again. “Why does this happen to me”, says Woohyun as he starts to feel frustrated.

Woohyun walks out of the shelter he had been under for a few minutes now and starts running towards his apartment. After being expose to the rain for a few minutes, Woohyun is drench from head to toe, like a drown cat at sea. It didn’t take long for Woohyun to spot his apartment from the corner of his eyes. He was happy to see his apartment in view. He’s going to be home soon, dry and cozy; out of this cold. But something made Woohyun halts in his steps. A small figure was lying on the ground lifeless like the dead. Woohyun cautiously walks over to the small figure. As he closes up he realize that the small figure is an animal of a cat. 

The cat had on a coat of white fur. There are some spots on the cat that is cover in mud and dirt and blood. The white cat lye on the cold hard ground as if it was waiting for its own death. Woohyun is hesitant to approach the injure cat. Millions of question flash right through his mind not sure of what his action should be. I should just ignore it and go home. Home. Home. Home. Home…Woohyun looks at the fragile cat once again and decides to approach the cat once and for all. As soon as Woohyun got close the injured cat. Its eyes flew open, showing it’s brown crescent eyes. 

 


Thanks for subscribing...

After a long awaited time, I finally update the first chapter. I'm sorry that the first chapter is so short..