☎ Calling KpopGrandma

Café Latte Review Shop { Open }


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Story Review ;



reviewer: chocolatecharme
title: "
Overweight, yet Loving You"
author: blacksmile
genre: fluff, romance
characters: EXO, Baekhyun, Kai, Yun/OC
summary: "Ever since childhood, Yun has been the 'meat bun' or 'fat pig' depending upon who
was calling her. No one even remembers her name, only identifying her by her body size.
Except Byun Baekhyun. The boy with the angel's voice.
"

 


Title: 3/5
The title is pretty straightforward and general, but it still gets to the point. If it were a little more interesting, then it would probably draw in more reader's, but it's not an absolute necessity. 

Description and foreword: 9/10
The layout of the description and foreword is really nice! It's very appealing and the foreword is nice. I personally don't like character charts, but your was pretty nice.

Plot: 16/20
Baekhyun is the most popular guy in school and he's friends with the not so popular girl and he wants to help her. There's a love triangle somewhere down the line. The plot seems pretty typical, but the way /you/ write it is pretty unique considering your story line, so it's cliche, but original at the same time.

Mechanics: 18/20
The grammar and sentence structure wasn't 100% perfect, but it was easy to read overall. Punctuation and capitalization were great!

Originality: 9/10
There are lots of stories on AFF about OC's falling in love with EXO members, but none of them are quite like this one!

Characterization: 11/15
Baekhyun and Kai had the stereotypical personalities tat you usually find on AFF but Yun's had her own personality that I haven't seen on AFF before.

Flow: 10/10
Sometimes the end of one chapter would link with the beginning of the next chapter and sometimes it didn't. It's no biggie though!

Enjoyment: 3.5/5
Like I said before, this story is both cliche and original. I really liked it! There were lot's of cute and funny moments, which I love! Great job!

Appearance: 4.5/5
Everything looks great except for the colorful font at the end of your foreword. If you want to make it stand out, you can make all of the text the same color (it doesn't have to be black)or maybe italicized or bold. The color for the author's note is fine and your graphics matches the story very well.  


total: 82/100


Thank you for requesting! Don't forget to credit the shop and reviewer!

note from i_lovekpop_fics : Hi! I apologize for the long wait, I was away on vacation and the computer was broken, so it's taken me a while to get around to updating the shop. Again, thanks for requesting!

 

 

layout credit: i_lovekpop_fics