Another Feeling

MY LOVELY TWIN

 

Author POV

Already one month Lay enrolled at SM University, he already had many friends. He has one real bestfriend. Park SooJin. SooJin always there to Lay. Though they had known for a month, they feel like they already know each other for a long time. Day by day, Soojin increasingly convinced that the lay is her twin brother. But she doesn’t know how to ask it to Lay.

Today, at their campus, there’s an event. Celebrating SM University 26th birthday. Every class must decide two representatives for the race. Namja-yeoja. From SooJin class , she has been choosen. Lay too. And for the other class, Chanyeol – Yuri, Baekhyun – Taeyeon. The game is, they have to run together. One of their feet must been tied each other, next, the namja must hold the yeoja. Whatever how the position is.

“Are you ready Lay ?” Said SooJin while holding Lay’s waist with her right hand. Meanwhile, Lay’s left hand is holding SooJin waist. They have to run concurrently

“Of course I ready.. You ?”

 “Me too..” SooJin smiled

“EVERYBODY SET !!”

DOORR !! “GOOOOO!!” yelled the referee

They pay attention to their pace while running, trying to harmonize their footsteps. Now Soojin and Lay are in the second place. 4 meters more they’ll be in half of the race. Now they see Chanyeol and Yuri in first place and now Chanyeol and Yuri is reached the half of the race. Chanyeol untied their feet, and he immediately hold Yuri on his back. Lay and SooJin stepped faster, finally they reached the half of the race, Lay hold SooJin like bridal Style (?) *Newly wed ^^ maybe.. I don’t know how to mention it.

At full speed, Lay and SooJin is in the first place now ! Finish line is about 20 meters longer. SooJin looked back. She see Chanyeol and Yuri almost overtake tmen.

“Lay hurry.. They almost overtake us.” Said SooJin. Lay nodded , but his gaze stay focus ahead.

‘Almost there.. Almost there..!! Hwaiting ! Jia You !’ Yelled Lay to himself. Cheering himself.

3 meters longer.. Lay and Soojin will arrived and cut off the tape at the finish line.

“YEAHHH !! “ Yelled Lay. Still hold SooJin, when he succeed cut off the yellow tape at the finish line. But they don’t realized if the grass front of them is wet, because the referee spilled a drink over there ( Bad referee! Bad !!) In the end, they fall and the position now, SooJin is on the bottom , and Lay is above her. Lay hands on the left side and right Soojin, a footstool so he would not overwrite Soojin.

Again , both of them is frozing with their glare. Everybody staring at them , even Xiumin and Luhan –Their classmates- stretched out their hands to each other. They’re really spellbound of what they see now (?)

“YEAH! OUR WINNER IS LAY AND SOOJIN !! “

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Today, Lay and SooJin walk together to home like usually. Both of them really match. If they were both together certainly the atmosphere around them will be chaos. Almost like Baekhyun and Chanyeol, but Lay and SooJin are more normal (?) (Don’t bash me T^T)

“Haha you know ? When you hold me, I feel like I’m gonna fell ! Haha .. it turns out you're strong enough to carry yeoja “ Said Soojin

“huh.. You’re to heavy ! haha “

 “What  ? My weight just 52kg ! “ shout SooJin

“What ? 52kg ? With this height ? Your weight is 52kg ? haha !” Lay run away from SooJin. Cause he knows, SooJin will kick him (?)

Finally, both of them are romp like children, they’re laughing. Meanwhile , there’s a man whose heart is pained look at them

“So.. She already have someone who can replace me ?!! “ He walk away from that place.

 SooJin POV

“Oh no! I forget to print this assignment !! “ I was screaming. This assignment must should be collected tomorrow. Uhh.. fortunately, it's only 8 pm, so the internet cafe still open. I pick my jacket, flashdisk and a few money , roughly enough to pay for 52 pages.

I run towards internet cafe, it doesn’t really far from my apartment. I open the door and approached the owner.

 “Ajusshi ,please print document2. “ I give him my flashdisk.

“Mian.. the paper is being purchased .. you want to wait??” ask him

“How long does it take ?” I asked a little hesitant

“Maybe, about 15 minutes again..”I sighed.. Okay it doesn’t take a long time

“Okay then.. If the paper is arrived, please print it .. I’ll look for food first.. Gamsahamnida..”

“Ne.. I’ll print it when the paper is arrived..” He smiled, and I replied his smiled..

How lucky I am, this road around here is quiet, just a few people that walking around. But , the streets are still visible, because usually, when morning or afternoon , there’s no road that I can see. Because it’s already covered with people.

Eh ? Book store ? Since when ? I came into the store. Wow, so many books in here. Why this bookstore really crowded ? And , I look something at the window.

“DISCOUNT 50%” Ohh .. No wonder if it’s crowded..Okay I got it .. I went to the shelf containing books magazines. Turns out the model of today and the ancient models have changed yet.

“Eh.. Mian Agasshi..” Someone accidentally bumping into me and the magazine on my hand is fall. I bent down to pick the magazine, the man too. Then, our hand is hold each other.

“Soojin..” Say that man

“Kai..” I staring at him with puzzled look. Why I must meet him again ? He pulling me out from this bookstore. He bring me into a small alley

“Kai, what do you want ?” I said a little annoyed, trying to let go of Kai handrails. Kai silent. And he pushing me until my back bumpling the wall, he locking me.

“Is there already a man who replace me in your heart ? “ Ask Kai with tone shaking.OMO .. Is he gonna cry ?

“What are you talking about huh ?”

“Yesterday , I saw you walked with a man . You look really cloes. Is he your boyfriend ? Why you can forget me ? I’m still love you..” He further narrow the distance between us

“I .. He .. He’s just my friend. Ah no.. He’s my bestfriend. Real bestfriend.” Kai subduing, and I think he’s crying.

“Uljima .” I say gently. He look at me with eyes full of tears. He hugging me. This hug, the hug that ever make me happy when I’m sad. But .. This hug is nothing for me.. I don’t hug him back.

“Can you give me another chance ? I'm so sorry to end our relationship “ he loosen his hug.

“Mian, I can’t  “ I’m running away , leaving him. I’m so sorry Kai . I can’t.

 

“Gomawo Ajusshi..” I took my duty and my flashdisk

 “Cheonma ..”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Author POV

“Lay, when’s your birthday ?” Ask SooJin to Lay at the recess time

“My birthday ? October 7th , you ?” soojin is little bit surprised when she hear lay's answer.

“ Same with you..” SooJin feels unbelieveable.. Her hunch said that Lay is here twin.

“Woah really ? Then, let’s celebrate our birthday together. Okay ?” SooJin nodded.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“Soojin, do you have any event for this Saturday ?” ask Lay

“No .. Why ?”

“ I.. Want to have dinner with you..” He answered shyly

“ Okay.. Where?”

“ Café, near our apartment..”

“What time?”

“7 o’clock .I’ll pick you up.. We will go together with my motorcycle...”

“Haha.. I did not know you had a motorcycle... Okay, don’t be late..” Lay nodded..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SooJin POV

Tonight , Lay ask me to have dinner with him. I should look beautiful . Eh wait .. Why I being like this ? Oh come on SooJin. Just have a dinner with your twin..  But.. I can’t lie to myself. I think, I already… Fell in love with him ? Even, now I don’t believe and won’t if he’s my twin. I hope he immediately know that I’m his twin.

TING TONG !

Ah there he is..

“Ne ..” I open the door.. And there’s a man stand in front of me now. He wear jacket, blue shirt and long jeans.

“ Ready ?” He asking me.

“Ready. Kajja.”

 

 

“Welcome to our Café ..” Say the waiter when Lay and I come into the café. We reply her with smiled. This café is nice. Nuanced Korea, Indonesia and Europe (Can you imagine it ? :p )

“Good evening, what do you want to order?”

“What do you want  ?” Lay asking me. And I shook..

“How about, special dinner for couple ? This meal is perfect for a young couple like you two. “ What was she said ? Couple ? Do we look like couple ?

“Okay. “ Answer Lay

“Please wait ne ..” the waiter walk towards the kitchen.

 

 “SooJinnie..” Lay calling me.

“Ya ?” I look at him. Wait, what did he called me ? SooJinie ?

“You.. Look beautiful tonight.. “ BLUSH .. I bet, my face turn into red now.. Why ? Why do I shy ?

 “You … Too.. You look so handsome.. “ Aishhh !! What am I talking about ?

 “Gomawo..”

 

A few minutes later, we’re just silent. I hate this situation. Finally, our order is come.

“This food is delicious .” Say Lay.

“Eh ..Ne.. So delicious..”

“Moreover, I’m eating with a beautiful girl like you..” BLUSHHHH .. Again .. My face turn into red. Lay, since when are you good to make me shy ?

“Ne.. Me too.. Eating with handsome guy like you..” Ughh.. What’s wrong with my mouth ?

“Haha .. You’re funny.. I know I’m handsome.. “ << PRINCE DISEASE !! (HAHA :p)

“You are really confident .. “ I look at him and smile.

 

“Ahh I’m satiety..” Lay leaning his body on the chair.

“Lay, we already pay it right ? Let’s go home.. Thanks for the dinner tonight.”

“Wait for a minute.. Don’t rush”

“Why ? “ He don’t answering me. He put something in his pocket. After he found it, he stand up, pull me gently, so I stand up to. Instantly, he knelt in front of me while holding my right hand.

“Park Soo Jin.. Would you be my girlfriend ?” Oh no.. This word.. Okay.. You all should know my answer. But.. Our status .. Sibling……. Yeah .. Maybe there’s nothing wrong. Just try..

“Yes I do, Zhang Yi Xing.” He smiling, and put the ring to my ring finger. Then he kiss my hand, stand up and hugging me.

PROK! PROK! PROK ! (Failed sound effect. Mianhae..Sorry, maaf, duibuqi..)

Oh .. I forget.. We’re at the café. Now, every single person in this cafe clapping at me and Lay. I’m shy.. But, this happiness in my heart , can beat shyness.

 

-To Be Continued-