New Problem

MY LOVELY TWIN

 

Author POV

“ Discuss the conclusions with your bench friend. And tomorrow, you must explain it in front of class.” Said Hyun Seonsaengnim.

 “Ne !” Answered the students in the class.

“Lay, let’s discussed it .I’m not really good at discussed about conclusions..” Said SooJin while holding her head.

“We’re doing it at my apartment, okay  ?”SooJin glared, although it is not very clear because of the bangs that covered her eyes.

“Take it easy.. I’m not gonna do anything to you. “ Lay chuckles

“Em .. Okay .. Let’s go.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Soojin POV

Lay asked me to discuss the conclusions in his apartment .But, wait , this is my apartment too .So he lived alone huh?

“ Lay, do you really live in here ? “ I asked

 “Yes, why ? Is there any your friend that live in here”

“No.. But I live in here..”

“ What ? Really ? What floor do you live ?”

 “Emmm.. 5th floor , room 270.. You ?”

“Me.. 12th floor , room 508 ?”

“Waw.. So far haha ..” I laughed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Author POV

SooJin sits on the couch. She was waiting for Lay that changing his clothes. He took a look of that room. Her gaze fixed on a photo. He sure, that photo was Lay with his parents. But, who’s the girl ? Could it be  ? Ah.. No no .. Impossible .. Think Soojin.

“ Let’s start.. “ Shout Lay. Made SooJin surprised.

 “Ah.. Okay …”

It doesn’t take a long time they discuss about the conclusions. Because Lay is good to discuss about conclusions.

the clock is showing 18:45 KST. SooJin rubbed her belly. She’s hungry.

“ Are you hungry ?” Asked Lay.SooJin nodded gently.

“Let’s eat.. Our assignment was done right ?”

“Ah? Yes ..” Soojin followed Lay towards the kitchen.

Lay served fried rice, bibimbap and tea.

“Wah.. Are those all your cooking ?So delicious” Praise SooJin..

“Really ? Gomawo.” Lay smiled, and continue eating. Once in a while he looked at SooJin.

“So messy.” Lay said while wiping rice around SooJin's mouth with his thumb. Meanwhile , SooJin just silent and her face turned into red because she was embarrassed . Either she called messy, or because she was embarrassed of Lay's treatment now ?

“Haha your face is really funny..” Lay smiled, and his dimples make him looks so cute .But SooJin just bent and continue eating.

 

“Thanks for the food ..” Said SooJin while placed the dishes in the sink plate, she want to wash it.

“Let me wash it. You are guest.. “ Lay approach her.

 “That’s okay. This is required for woman”

“So I'll help you dry the dishes, okay ?”

“ Okay .”

Both of them do their own duty. Lay, even he’s a man, but he’s really good at organizing at the kitchen. After their duty done, SooJin want to go home (Her apartment actually).She want to pick her bag on the couch , but she doesn’t realize there’s a baseball ball under her. She tripped. With alacrity, lay hold Soojin body. Now their positions to each other were face to face, and hugging each other. SooJin put her arms around Lay’s neck.

Their face turned into red. They’re sculpting.

“Thanks ..” Said SooJin. Still on her position.

“Eh.. Yes.. You’re welcome .” Replied Lay. Still on his position. Feels like a hand push Lay’s head gently, make him advance his head, and his lips is really close to SooJin lips. SooJin confused what’s she must doing. She just wait until Lay’s lips adhere to her lips.

CHU~~~ \(^_^)/?  (To be honest, I’m shy when I write that .. Really x___x #HUG ACE #KRISCAME #PUNCHME # KICKME #ICRIED #HUGBAOZI )

Just a little kiss. Make them sweating. Indicate, they’re nervous right now. SooJin stood up and hiding her face..

“Sorry ..” said Lay

 “That’s okay…” replied SooJin

“I…I wanna go home .. See you tomorrow at campus..” SooJin pick her bag.

 “ I’ll accompany you ..” Said Lay

“no need.. our distance of apartment just 5 floors “

“Well… Be careful .”

“Ne .. Annyeong Lay..”

“Annyeong ..” Lay closed the door.

 

 

 

 

SooJin POV

Is my vision wrong ? He has necklace, with a locket, Zhang in Chinese hanzi. And his necklace is same like mine. Even I never wear it.. Cause I think, I’m just waste kid. But, why I can know about this ? Why I can think that Lay is my twin ? Someone that I looking for?

Flashback

Author POV

3 years ago.

“ What ? Umma and Appa ? Will get divorced ?? Why ??” Soojin yelled as knowing her father and mother are divorcing.Becasue her father caught having an affair.And most of his salary in use to have fun with his mistress.

“Your Appa was cheating ! He doesn’t love us anymore ! He prefers having fun with his mistress rather than with his own family!! “ Yuen Ming screamed and cried.

“So what if I'm having an affair..Is there any problem ?!” JaeMin shout

“Of course there’s any problem ! You should pay more attention to your family! How dare you married with her! And stay at the hotel for phony honeymoon!? “

 “Because I wanted to have a child of my offspring results!!”JaeMin shout. Make SooJin frozing.

“Wha…What do you mean Appa ?”

“Don’t call me Appa ! You’re not my child !!” JaeMin leave them alone and went out from home.

“Umma.. What does Appa mean ?” SooJin approached her Umma

“Umma … “ SooJin shake gently her Umma’s body

“SooJin..I’m sorry..Umma is regret because I didn’t tell you..” Yuen Ming hugged SooJin.

“Umma..Can you tell me what’s wrong ?”

“Ne .. But promise.. You will never get angry at me and keep me as your biological mother” Soojin nodded.

“Actually,you aren’t my child.You are pure Chinese.Your real name is Zhang Qin  Fang.You have twin.Male. Named Zhang Yi Xing”

“Why does I moved to Korea and changed my name into Park Soo Jin ?”

“Because YiXing has rare diseases, he suffer hemophilia and bleed disorder. So, if he was injured a little bit, he will lost a lot of blood. When you both about one year old, YiXing was injured and must be hospitalized. Everybody were so busy to take care of him, haraboji and halmeoni too. Your parents think, it’s better if you stay with me. Because, if you stay there, you’ll never get pay attention and love. Because all of us is busy to YiXing. They won’t you feel excommunicated and become a lonely girl. Hence, you stay with Umma and Appa. And changed your name, even your surname.”

“Where is he now Umma ?Korea ? Or China ?”

“Molla Soojin..Maybe,If he already know the truth, he’ll looking for you.That is, if your parents tell him.”Yuen Ming walked towards the jewelry box.She picked necklace, locket ‘Zhang’ in hanzi, and give it to SooJin.

“What is this ??”

“That is a clue. The necklace is made special by your father. That necklace just made for Zhang family. And of course, Yixing have it too.So, if you find someone with necklace that same like yours. It can be, the person is your mom, or dad, or Yixing.”

FLASHBACK OFF

Ughh.. What feeling was that ? Why I didn’t reject the kiss ? Perhaps I… Ahhh No no !! It can’t be happening ! I can’t fall in love with my twin ! I hope he doesn’t realized that I’m his twin! He’ll bring me back to China and meet Mom and Dad that never pay attention to me .

I stepped my foot towards lift and go to 5th floor. In the lift, just me and a man. He is tall, wearing cap , closing his eyes, wearing long sleeved- shirt dark blue. I think I ever saw him. But where ? Ah.. Forget it.. My head is dizzy to think

i think this man keep watching on me. I look at him , and true !He was being looked at me.And I turned away.

 “Soojin..” Called him.I don’t see at him.

“Park Soo Jin..” He raised his voice. Wait, this voice ? I really reconized this voice .

“Yakk SooJin..” He pulled my hand,and now,I look at him..

“You,what are you doing here ?”

“I… I just visited my friend..And you ?”

“I live in here..”

TING !

 

“Ah.. I’ve been up to.. I go first ne .. Annyeong .” I quickened my pace. I got a little longer in front of my apartment. But my feeling said, Kai followed me from behind. When I want to insert the PIN. Kai called me and hold my hand.

 “Soojin.. I miss you” He hugged me. I push his body. He stared at me.

 “You,don’t miss me ?” Kai looked at me with a look of hope.I confuse what I must answered.I don't have any revenge to him.Because ended our relationship , is the consent of the two of us

“I….” I shook my head slowly

Kai subduing his face.

“You know ? I still love you.”

“But, our relationship was ended. And you agree with it?”

“Yeah, I do approved it. But actually I still love you. And I expecting you.”

I’m speechless. “ Can you open your heart to me ?” Said Kai. I was shocked.

“Mianhae, I can’t ..” I said softly

“Waeyo ? Is there another man who has been filling your heart?”

“I…” I don’t continue my words. I subding.

“Think about your answer.I’ll waiting.This is my phone number.I already have yours..” Kai gives me a paper with his phone number.I sighed and insert the PIN.I come into my apartment, throw my bag and fling my body on the couch.And, the paper.. I just see it glimpse, I squeeze it and I throw it away.

 

-To Be Continued-