Beauty and the Beast

once upon a time

"I'll always be too ugly for anyone."

 

Inferior to everyone about his looks every where he goes, he hides himself with sunglasses, masks and caps. Despite with a title of a singer in front of him, he chooses to hide behind it. He is shy, introverted and not confident of his looks. Yes, he is slightly above average looking, but he would always think that his hyungs and dongsaengs are better looking than him. No matter what others say, he would feel inferior and hide his face whenever he can. His entertainment company refused his idea of allowing him to undergo plastic surgery, so he was stuck with his ugly face, or so he thought. He used to be so fat he got bullied, he still feels that he is not handsome enough. 

 

On stage, he would comment how he is always the most handsome, to hide the inferiority he holds. But oh, he was wrong. All the talent and beauty beneathe him was seen by one girl, two girls, ten girls, then hundreds of girls. Many people loved him for who he was and not for his looks. He was always conscious of his looks onstage, pretending to be really handsome (when he actually is alreayd), but off stage he would still be inferior. Soon, people realise that he was inferior even on stage because he could no longer hold on to that facade. He then started wearing nerd specs to hide his face, he no longer looked directly at the camera, even when the camera is only filming him. He became the shy and introverted Chanyeol again. 

 

"Chanyeol, you're handsome. Stop thinking that you're not. You have talent too, inner beauty and outer beauty is what you have. Appreciate that alright?" He saw this post on the fancafe. He smiled to himself. It's just another fan trying to comfort me. Then he read on. "I'm not comforting you. I am saying this because I know you're handsome. You are beautiful in your own way and you have so much talent within you, the guitar, the harmonization and the rapping. You can dance well too. Don't listen to the haters cause they'll be hating. You know yourself the best. You're handsome and believe me in that. Fighting!" Chanyeol finally realises that people do look past beauty, and everyone has their own definitions of beauty. He just needs to believe in his own, and he did. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Written by: infinitelykyoungjae

Beauty and the Beast, featuring Chanyeol ((i don't know why but after seeing his child photos, i felt like writing this. and no I don't think he is ugly))

It's a spin off, cause the Beauty refers to all the exo fans who love Chanyeol, so when Chanyeol says "i'm too ugly for anyone" he means all exo fans. ((i should hear some "ooohhhh" and "ahhhh" now.)) 

To everyone out there, don't be so uptight about looks! It's what beneath that matters!! 

 

Stay tuned for more updates, subscribe, upvote and comment! Till then, stay cool fantastic readers!