Jungkook's little surprise

Jungkook (BTS) Fluff (you are tutoring)

It’s a pretty hot afternoon, I mean it’s summer, so it’s no surprise. You are entering Jungkook’s apartment like every Thursday and he guides you to the living room. You’re taking a seat and he rushes to the kitchen to get you some water. However, you sit there and your eyes wander to the ceiling and you’re thinking about….all the hours you have spent here…together with jungkook, it was just you and him… the afternoons turning to dawns… your bodies close together…
while…

 

…you’ve been tutoring him in math. Yes, you are just his tutor, and the is somewhat a bit painful, but you’re helping out with the easy tasks he has to do. Even though you’ve probably been coming here for half a year now, nothing much has happened, you two got to know each other a bit and it’s pretty comfortable and fun every time. He’s always alone in his apartment and guides you in with a big smile. You don’t know if he has any idea about how ing cute he is…!!! It was unavoidable that you fell for him, for his expression when he is thinking hard, how he pushes his eyebrows together and gnaws at his pencil, staring at the paper like some angry cat. Also for his gentleness and god he is just really cute ok.

Today he’s wearing a black tank top as he carries two glasses of water and places them in front of you. The tank top’s kinda loose, so when he bent over you saw…

Yeah.

You saw his abs.

You’re about to faint.

You quickly gain control over your breath again and he takes a seat, pulling down his shirt and his bangs off his face. “How are you? Everything alright at school?” you ask him. “yeah, yeah, your tips last week helped me a lot in the lessons!” he cheerfully answers and smiles at you.
Boy, don’t smile, I’m losing control…!!! You think by yourself
He spreads his school supplies and opens the book and quickly shows you the homework he has to do. As you two bow over the book to read, your shoulders touch. Usually you would back off or something, but you’ve been so long with jungkook, that it’s actually pretty comfortable, and it seems like he feels comfortable, too.

However, after reading the task you quickly over your lips to say something, but when you look at jungkook you notice that he doesn’t even look at the book, but at your face. Wha-
you’re a bit confused, is there something on your face?, you ask, and he quickly replies “oh, what, oh no, there’s nothing” and faces his task again.

He somewhat seems rushed today, and a bit un-concentrated and does many little mistakes. What’s on your mind today, boy? You think, but diligently correct all the errors. Maybe he hasn’t slept enough or something, and it’s really hot today, too. You’re talking a little about how this is probably your last lesson, because he wrote his last exam already and the summer vacation is coming up. It’s not likely that you will give any lessons then…you’re missing him already…

The hour quickly passes and when you’re about to pack your things he suddenly says “ah, w-wait a moment!! I have something to say..!!”
he seems nervous?
your wondering what it might be and rest your bag on your lap. “yeah? What is it?”
he pats on his jeans, and reaches into his pockets, a little shaky, and blushing up. You’re suspecting something….
He pulls something out of his pockets, quickly turns around – what is he doing?
You see him taking out a band and put it over his neck – he turns around…
and he has tied a ribbon around his neck!

What the , you think, but you also think it’s really really cute? But?

“w...we’ve been together half a year now and you’ve always been supporting me and I wanted to say that I think you are reallyprettyandcuteandIlikeyoualotandI’mapresentforyoubeforeyouleaveforsummervacationpleaseacceptme-”

Wh
whaaaaaaaaaaaaat
He looks so embarrassed and he doesn’t dare to look into your face. “i- I know you’re older than me…!! But…”

“I’ll hold you so tight that you will forget about it and see me as a man~” he quietly sings the pretty famous song…

You don’t know this side of him at all?? you only know the young, mischievous and charismatic boy?? This is even cuter than anything you could have imagined??????? You’re like ????????

IT’S JUST SO SUDDEN
WHY IS THIS
YOU’RE GETTING TEARY
you cover your mouth with your hand and he finally looks at you and is surprised by your teary face.
you stutter “I-…I like you, too”
surprise shows on his face, he’s just as much ???? as you are now!
“Then…c-..can I..?” He puts his hand on your shoulder and you two get closer together. His face comes closer and as you think he’d give you a kiss he quickly turns away and hugs you. He doesn’t dare to kiss you yet. “I’m so h-happy I could… die!” he stutters. You turn your head and give him a kiss on the cheek. “same.” You say. Finally you got into your role as older and more mature person. You hold his face and kiss his nose “you don’t even know how lucky I am” his eyes widen and he smiles. “this was the cutest proposal I have ever seen. Ever.”
“I feel so lucky” he tells you and finally, finally gives you a tiny, shy kiss.