Meeting the Gods

My Life with the Gods (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Meeting the Gods

I shook my head hard, trying to clear it. Then I remembered where we were. It was an advantage that this place was not where most of their fans here would be hanging around. No one had recognized them here. But still… I looked at them and all the nice clothes and accessories they were wearing. I have no doubt that a thief around here would soon spot the silver they were wearing, if one hadn’t yet.

I shuddered at the thought, and hurriedly walked towards Yunho and Changmin. Never mind being intimidated and embarrassed, I can’t leave them here.

I stopped near them, but not going too close so as to not shock or frighten them.

“Yunho? Changmin? Oppas, what are you doing here?” I addressed them.

They both immediately stopped talking and faced me warily. They didn’t say anything though.

That part about me forgetting being intimidated? Yeah, at that point I started really being intimidated.

“Uhm,” I stammered a bit, looking from Changmin to Yunho and back. “Hi, oppas. I’m Erin... Uhm, I’m a fan... I didn’t know you guys were going to come here. What are you doing here exactly though? I didn’t really think you would be in this area of all places.”

Changmin stared at me, and he was staring very intensely, may I add. I couldn’t make out the expression on his face though. Yunho, however, looked suspicious.

“Nice to meet you,” he said shortly, nodding his head once at me. “Let us go, Changmin.”

He made to pull Changmin away.

My face fell a bit. No doubt, they probably think I’m a crazy fan that would assault them in a place they don’t even know about.

The change in my expression seemed to snap Changmin out of it, though. He removed Yunho’s hand from his arm, and said something quietly and seriously to him in Korean.

Yunho stopped trying to go away and looked back at me. He regarded me for a bit and then finally sighed. “I am sorry. I did not mean to be rude. We are in a rather… stressful… situation at the moment, but I should not have taken it out on you.”

I smiled.

Changmin suddenly took a sharp intake of breath though, and when I looked at him his eyes were narrowed a bit at me. I was more t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter