Jealous Ben Ben

Bring It On, Ben Ben

                                                                                  Author's POV

      After hearing what Violet said a few days ago, everyone in the company but the guys at my place started to believe it. This just ruined our moment, even though we didn't went out officially yet. You couldn't bare to see Kris every time you walk pass by him because of the rumors. You don't believe what the Violet said, but you didn't want to be involved with the drama that's going on in the company. You even had to endure the anger that you had within yourself since you see her coming to the company very often after the news. Every time you see her coming to the company, you just wanted to beat the out of her, but since you didn't want to be involved with this whole drama mess and you certainly didn't want to make a bad impression of yourself, you just went to office angrily. You sat on the sofa and sighed to yourself, while leaning you head on arm rest. What the did I even do to be in this hell-hole that I don't want to be in from the first place? You heard someone knocked on the door.

"Ayo, (your name). What's the face for." You looked up and saw Yongguk and someone behind him. "Yah, just come in." You looked confused for a second since you were curious who was behind her. "(your name), I want you to-"

"OMG, Jieun unnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"(your name)-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The both of you ran to each other, hugging each other while leaving Yongguk dumbfounded for a second. 

"So...........you guys know each other?...................."

"Of course, jagi-ah. We were roommates when we were in the States."

"Until you started to go back to Seoul, leaving me alone............" and you pouted. "Have a seat you guys." All of you sat down. "So this is you girlfriend that you keep talking about, Yongguk-shi.............." Both Jieun and Yongguk started to blush.

"So, (your name). You saw the news, huh?"

"Ne,......... that is just giving me a hard time.......... gosh I couldn't sleep a wink last night.......

"Wow, she's something, huh (your name)?"

"Yeah..........." However, you suddenly just smiled. "But.............I got something under my sleeves and it would be revealed when it's the right time.............."

"What do you mean, (your name)?" said Jieun.

"Hey, (your name) I didn't know you were like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep your voices down and I'll tell you everything............."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            While Kris was having a meeting, he couldn't focus what was going on because he was trying to figure how to get out of the mess he's in and what was she trying to do. He started to become frustrated as he continued to think more about the mess.

"Enough!!!!!!" Everyone in the meeting became surprised. "Everyone can be dismissed now." Kris ran out of the office, leaving the rest of the co-workers confused. As Kris was approaching to your office, he heard something.

"Mwoh?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I can't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Calm down, unnie. Sigh................I just wish I can escape from this ery............................." Kris was about to enter your office, but just left since he saw how upset you were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

             It was already in the afternoon and Kris decided to get something to from the cafe, ordering some food so he can eat it in his office. Everything went fine until he saw you sitting with Jongup. Seeing the both of you eating peacefully and laughing with each other caused him to rage after having to go through the mess that Violet made. He saw you and Jongup leaving the table after finishing eating and before Jongup left, the both of you hugged each other. After Jongup had left, Kris sgrabed his food and head towards you. 

"Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (your name)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You turned around and saw Kris walking towards you.

"And here comes the angry bird..................."

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since when I became the angry bird?!?!?!?!"

"You're screaming too loud that everyone in this whole freaking building can hear your voice............" You said it sarcastically. "Why are you even here?..................."

"I was getting lunch until I saw you eating with Jongup.................. why the hell did you hug him!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kris said it loud, but loud enough for you to hear.

"Oh, come on. He's just my friend. It's not like we're dating or something."

"Well I can tell you is that he can't have you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You crossed your arms together. "Since when did we became a couple?"

He walked closer to you and said whisper something to your ear. "Since we did it in the hotel............."

You moved away from him. "One. We didn't do it; Two. Since when did you became so jealous~~~~~~~~~~~~"

"Psht, I'm not being jealous................" He turns away. You walked closer to him and pinched both of his cheeks.

"Aigoo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ben Ben the Angry Bird is being jealous~~~~~~~" You started to pinch him a little harder and swayed his cheeks. (something like this):

  (something like that XD, and pretend you're doing that to Kris but in front of him)

"Awwwwwwwwwww  neomu gwiyeowo~~~~~~~~~~ Why can't you be this cute?" You ruffled his hair before walking away. Kris patted his face because he hurted him a little, but smiled because at least he get to feel your touch.