And They Met

Forbidden Love, well maybe not

Ever since Seohyun replied to that sticky note, the two of them visited the library really often. One day, Key and Taemin was walking to the library when they saw Byunghun running inside in such a hurry. They looked at each other and quickly followed him.

Their head sticked out of the book shelves as Byunghun took the sticky note off the wall. *That sticky note looks rather familiar..* Taemin tilted his head and silently snapped his fingers. "Hyung, let's go over there! I have something to tell you!" He anxiously said and quickly ran to the other corner.

"Hyung, that sticky note belongs to Seohyun! I'm sure of it, it has a strawberry at the corner of the paper, which I recalled when she pasted a sticky note on my notebook when I was sick! It's Seohyun that he's been talking about! So is Seohyun!" Taemin explained and Key ruffled his hair.

"Great work, Taminnie!" Key laughed out loud and got glared at by the Librarian. "So, all we need to do is stay down here till Seohyun comes and keep Byunghun busy in the library. Go!" Key explained and quickly went to Byunghun while Taemin went to get Seohyun.

Byunghun was chuckling to himself as pasted the sticky note on the wall. "Hey, Byunghun!" Key greeted which made Byunghun startled. Byunghun gasped and covered the sticky note with his back and smiled at his hyung.

"Hey, Key hyung! Erm, let's go to the canteen to get something to eat, kaja!" Byunghun pulled Key and then pushed his out of that corner but Key stopped.

"No! Um, I need to study, so study with me? I feel lonely without little Taeminnie!" Key was still smiling brightly which made Byunghun uncomfortable. "But, you always study alone." Key rolled his eyes, "I don't care! Oh look! There's a seat there, let's start!!" Key pulled Byunghun to the seat.

--

Taeminnie was scattering all over the school when he found Seohyun in the garden. Seohyun was peacefully reading a book when Taemin popped out. "HI SEOHYUN!" He greeted and Seohyun screamed and threw her book at him. 

"Oh, it's you, Taeminnie oppa. You scared the wits out of me!!" Seohyun whined and punched his arm. "Ouch! Hey, let's go to the library! Ara?" Taemin asked and Seohyun thought about it.

"Hm, okay then. I need to return a-" 

"Okay, kaja!" Taemin cut her sentence and pulled her to the library. They bursted in and plopped on seat. Seohyun was still catching her breath, huffing and puffing. "O-oppa-a, w-hy?!" She panted and layed her head on the table.

Key saw their entrance and stood up. "Come on, Byungie! I need to find a book for my book report!" Before Byunghun can reply, he got pulled away. 

Taemin saw the situation and saw Seohyun looking around. "Uh, oppa! I need to find a fiction book over at the corner! Um, see you soon!" She smiled meekly and quickly walked away with something in her hands.

Taemin chuckled and nodded at Key who was hiding behind the shelf. Key smiled and quickly 'looked' for the book when Byunghun followed behind.

Seohyun looked around, checking if there was anyone and read the note and smiled. She quickly wrote a reply note.

Key saw his dongsaeng writing something and quickly got into action. "Oh look! It's Seohyun!" Key whispered to Byunghun. Byunghun brightened and looked around when he saw Seohyun pasting the note on the wall and giggled.

Byunghun stood there dumbfounded and called out her name. She whirled around and saw Byunghun dumbfounded. "Oh hey! What are you doing here?" She smiled.

"You? You were the one replying those poems?" He asked and she was shocked. "You were the one who wrote the beautiful poems about your love?" Seohyun asked back and he nodded. The worst thing is, they told each other who they like.

flashback

"She's really beautiful, with her curled hair! Okay, she's Seohyun, she's so perfect! But don't tell her!" Seohyun read out and blushed. *He likes me? I wonder who is he..* She smiled and wote back.

Mine is Byunghun! He may seem like a near but he's a really nice person. Please don't tell him! I'm not allowed to be with him, but I just wanted to tell you..

"You are my lover?" They said in unison and Key and Taemin popped out. "Yup! So let us get out of here~" Taemin sang and ran away with Key.

It was a really awkward moment when Byunghun gulped. "Hwan Seohyun, I love you since we got enrolled in this school! Whenever I see you, my heart raced like there's no tomorrow! I love you, Hwan Seohyun, would you be my girlfriend?" He confessed with his eyes closed.

Seohyun's heart started to flutter and she smiled. "You are as innocent as a kitten. As cute as a mitten. I love for your heart and you do too. Although we come from a total different side, I love you too." She said and leaned in, their lips met.

Byunghun's eyes widened but soon closed and returned the kiss. He wrapped his arms around her petite waist and pulled her closer. His glasses dropepd and they broke the kiss.

"I was right, you are the one." Seohyun smiled and Byunghun chuckled. They met eyes and leaned in for another kiss.

"See! I told you, they were meant to be!" Key smacked Jihye's head and she snarled. "His right, they are meant to be." Narsha smiled for the first time, so did the rest. "We shouldn't have kept them apart, they are meant to be." Eunmi shook her head and they enjoed the sweet couple giggling and kissing.

--

"What do you mean make-over?" Byunghun asked as five boys stood in front of him. "What we mean is, you are finally together with Seohyun, she's gorgeous and you are too, awesome and gorgeous! But people think you're just a nerd. So we are going to change that!" Jonghyun explained.

"Now let's get your hair fixed." Onew patted his shoulders and pushed him into the car and they quickly went to the salon.

Hours later..

"He's totally up to standard now!" Taemin cheered as the waited to see the new Byunghun to come out of the dressing room. Byunghun came out and the boys clapped.

"This is what you are! Now, let's go get ready for school." Key chuckled and they went to Byunghun's house. Anticipating what will happen tomorrow in school.

--

"You accept it?!" Seohyun gasped and hugged Chaeyong and her abeoji. Everyone was happy and Seohyun's flower aura was back.

"We decided to let you guys to continue because, you really did grew up since you were young. From a girl who disgust about having a husband to having a mature and loving daughter." Abeoji smiled and hugged Seohyun.

"Thanks so much abeoji!!" Seohyun cried in joy and everyone was happy.

--

"Seohyun! Byunghun is here to pick you up!" Chaeyong hollered and out came Seohyun with her beautiful smile of hers. She ran down the stairs, opened the door and saw her loving Byunghun.

"Omo! Oppa!" She gasped as she saw a new side of Byunghun.

tumblr_m4vnx1WMer1r2zxhko10_1280.jpg

"Hi, Seohyunnie~" He sang and Seohyun giggled. "You may look bad boy like, but I can still see my nerdy and charming boyfriend inside!" She pecked his lips and their fingers entwined.

"Well, inside this little Seohyun of mine, is a big and caring soul! Saranghae~" He smiled and they kissed.

Since then, Byunghun, I mean L.Joe is no longer the nerd, he is now the school's Kinga. Thinking he will change, he won't. Because he has little Seohyunnie with him, to take care and love him all the way.

​~The End~