The Library

Forbidden Love, well maybe not

"Byunghun! Remember to stop by the store today to buy my groceries! Oh and pick up little Ricky from elementary school, see you tonight!" Mrs Lee waved goodbye to Byunghun as she drove his little dongsaeng, Ricky to school.

Byunghun gave a smile and waved back to his mom and dongsaeng. He sighed loudly and walked to school with little hesitations. *Will the Queenkas bully me again? I hope they won't..* He bit his lips when he reached the school gates.

"Hey, Byunghun! See you're early, what's up?" Key slung his arm around Byunghun's neck and they both laughed. "Nah, just came to avoid the Queenkas." Key nodded and they walked in together.

They talked about their personal lives with each other and shared some info about them too. Soon students started crowding the place and Key quickly scooted off to save his image. Byunghun watched his hyung run off as girls follow him.

He sighed in envy and walked to class. *Why can't I be like Key hyung? Cool and all, with girls running along with him.. I wish Seohyun will chase after me..* He started to imagine how will it be like to be with Seohyun and smiled brightly.

--

"No fair! Why can't I have a boyfriend for once? I'm 16, I'm old enough!" Seohyun whined as they were in the car on the way to school.

"My dear girl, it's because we are mature enough to have one, you have to stop with the whining, you will get one soon, maybe after Narsha's marriage." Chaeyong was checking her nails while talking. Seohyun crossed her arms and pouted.

"Don't pout little dongsaeng, you just have to understand that abeoji doesn't want you to become like a ." Eunmin patted her head. *Yeah, abeoji is refering to you, unnie-deul.* Seohyun rolled her eyes when they reached the scool compound.

"Don't look at any boys, ara?" Narsha gave a friendly warning and left the car. Seohyun sighed and walked out, hearing the chants from fanboys. The elder ones winked and smiled brightly at them as Seohyun just bowed with a blank face.

They were gossiping about drama actors while Seohyun was grumbling to herself. "It's not fair.. Abeoji said that I will get a boyfriend at the age of 16, he promised! And Chaeyong unnie got hers when she was in the 3rd grade.. I need someone to be with me, to treat me like his princess.." She mumbled when she bumped into someone.

"Omo!" She gasped and bowed. "Mianhae! Jeongmal mianhae!" She apologised and looked down to see his face and met eyes with him. "Tsk, it's Byunghun." Jihye scoffed and walked up to him. 

"You blind nerd, watch where you're going! You almost ruined her uniform, let's go Seohyun!" Jihye yelled at him and pulled Seohyun away from him. She looked back and mouthed 'Sorry' and gave him a sorry smile and disappeared.

--

Byunghun sat there, still in daze. The Seohyun gave him a smile which he love the most. His cheeks flushed and stood up. *It's true, she's like an angel fallen from heaven while her sisters are devils from hell.* He chuckled and went to class.

--

"Why did you apologise?! He bumped into you, not you bumped into him!" Jihye yelled at poor Seohyun. Seohyun cringed at her voice. "Relax, Jihye. She's still young to understand what we expect from her." Chaeyong stopped Jihye from yelling and sat in front of Seohyun.

"Seohyun-ah, you should really learn to be really fierce to others. It wasn't your fault for bumping into him, he wasn't looking where he was going." Chaeyong explained.

"But he's really innocent. We shouldn't blame him, it was my fault, I was grumbling too much to see where I was going. And I think he might be the one." Seohyun smiled and they gasped. "I've always seen him from your backs na dI finally saw how he was, he's not as bad as you think!" Her smile got bigger.

"What?! You like Byunghun?! No way! We are so going to forbid you from meeting him!" Narsha yelled and the rest agreed. Seohyun felt her heart sank and stood up. "Why?! Why not? He's interesting, I want to know him! He might be a nice guy for once, why do you have to forbid from everything?!" Seohyun cried and ran away.

"Seohyun! Hwan Seohyun!! Come back here!!" Jihye shouted but she continued to run. Chaeyong placed a hand on her shoulder and shook her head. "Let her relax, don't make you or either one of us stressed. Give her some time to understand."

*She was like me when abeoji forbid me from dating anyone. I understand you, Seohyun ah.* Eunmi thought and sat there.

--

It was soon dismissal time and Seohyun avoided her sisters all day long. She was in the garden, thinking about Byunghun, everything was about him. She was in a deep thought when she heard a thud.

She whirled around and saw Byunghun face flat on the floor with books scattered. *I'm too clumsy..* Byunghun sighed when someone took his hand. "You alright?" He looked up and his eyes sparkled. Seohyun tilted her head and took both his hands and helped him up.

"M-Mianhae, Seohyun! So sorry to cause so much trouble to you!" He bowed and Seohyun giggled. "It's alright, Byunghun. Let me help with your books!" She picked up the books and Byunghun was still in daze.

 "Here are your books!" She passed them to him when she caught a paper on the floor. She picked it up and read it out loud.

"She's a beautiful girl with bami eyes, I wish she could be mine. With my heart thumping when I see her, but everything became a blur. I wish, just wish, she is mine. You wrote this? It's beautiful." Seohyun read it out loud and Byunghun blushed.

*It was for you..* He thought and nodded with a gulp. "So, what's holding you back from making her yours?" She asked. "U-um, everyone hates me and she's like a real beauty. So I'm afraid that everyone will stop looking up to her and hurt her.."

Byunghun looked down in embarrasssment and Seohyun walked towards him. "You're a very caring guy but you're to afraid." She compliment, "I understand. I have the same problem as you too." Byunghun looked up to her and she gave him a smile.

He too also smiled and chuckled. Both their hearts raced when they heard students footsteps. They panicked and Seohyun quickly pushed Byunghun into a gap in between the trees and smiled. "Nice meeting you, Byunghun!" She giggled and quickly sat on the bench with a book on her hand.

Jihye came in and stood in front of her. "I'm sorry for yelling, let's go home okay? But I still forbid you from meeting him!" She warned and Seohyun sighed. She packed and left. 

*Him? Seohyun likes someone else..?* Byunghun's heart shattered and walked out. Seohyun looked back and smiled. *I just did, see you soon Byunghun..* Seohyun's heart fluttered when he smiled and went into the limo.

--

Byunghun sighed when he dropped his pencil on his textbook and layed his head on the table. *Move on, Byunghun.. She will never love you..* His tears streamed down and he stood up. After packing, he walked out of the room and walked to a corner and looked at it.

He took out a sticky note and wrote something on it and paste it there. *I hope someone like her will come and comfort me..* Byunghun looked at again and left.

--

"Taemin oppa.. What should I do?" Seohyun pouted as she stirred her White Chocolate Mocha. Taemin sipped a little of it and sighed. "I pity you, Seohyun-ah.. Maybe you two should meet up and talk for a while?" He suggested.

They were in the school cafe the next day in the morning. Seohyun slumped on her seat and thought about Byunghun. "He has such a big heart, a caring one. I really wish the girl he wrote the poem is to me.." Seohyun mumbled and Taemin smiled.

"Don't be sad, Seohyun-ah. You will get your chance, I promise." Taemin smiled brightly when Key came. "Hey girl! What's with your pouty face?" Key asked and Seohyun looked at Taemin. Taemin tapped on his hyung and explained, "She's falling for Byunghun." He said.

*Jinjia?! That makes my job so much easier!* Key thought and sat beside Seohyun. "Don't worry Seohyun, I will help you, so will this Banana Milk maniac." He encouraged and Taemin nodded along.

Seohyun faked a smile and thought, *Hope you're doing well, Byunghun. Don't let my unnie-deul see you..*

--

Seohyun was waking to the library to borrow another book from the romance section when she saw a yellow sticky note at the corner. She tilted her head and went to read it.

"Where are you? Why is everything black? Why is life unfair? Thoughts like this run around as I think of her. She lingers in my head, my little sweetheart. But why is life stopping us? She's so far from me.. Is there anyone, anyone who understands what I mean?" Seohyun read and took out a purple sticky note and wrote.

I do, I totally do. He's the love of my life, he's charming, beautiful like a butterfly, he makes my heart flutter but, I just can't make him mine. Every where I go, he pops out in my head and makes me smile. Nobody was able to till now. I am determined, determined to make him mine!

She finished her last sentence and pasted it below the yellow sticky note and smiled. "Finally someone who undertsnads other than Byunghun." She muttered under her breath and went on to search for a book to read.

--

Mianhae for any errors >< !!