Until Forever Ends Part 2

Until Forever Ends

 

He has always think and hoped for Joonmyeon to try to find him but this was definitely not an expected visit.
"Joonmyeon, what are you doing here?" He's still in shock.

 

"You really didn't think that I would at least try to find you, Kyungsoo?" The other answers, looking into his eyes and showing a smile. Kyungsoo missed that smile.

"Here, these are for you" He hands the flowers for Kyungsoo to take them. "Listen, we need to talk. Babe, just let me explain, please"

"I think it's fair enough" Kyungsoo takes the flowers and moves to a side, gesturing for Joonmyeon to get in. "Thanks for the flowers"
 
They stay at the living room, formalities are gone. Kyungsoo is quiet, waiting for the other to start, coldly sited facing the other, arms crossed; just waiting.
 
"I know you are mad, and you have the right to be. I just wanted to say that I'm really deeply sorry, and I still love you as much as always. I would like, if it's not too much to ask, to have another chance to show you that you are the only one in here" He places his hand on his chest, the left side, exactly where his heart is located.
 
"Kyungsoo, babe, I miss you. Let me show how much I love you, and even when I'm not sure if I deserve you, let me try...please" He moves closer to the younger and lets the last word slip out from his lips with a pleading tone, placing a hand on the other's right side of the neck.
 
Kyungsoo breathes deeply and slowly nods.
 
"Just, one step at the time, okay? It won't be easy" He states. 
 
Grabbing his hand and enjoying the touch. Joonmyeon tries to close the gap between them, but when his lips are only millimeters apart of the other's, feeling each other's breathing, Kyungsoo turns his head to the side and gets out of the melting touch.
 
Joonmyeon lowers his head and understands the other’s reaction, is too soon to this move, he doesn't even know why he tried to do this; Kyungsoo is being generous and giving him one chance.
 
"One step at the time, I got it" He smiles.
 
He gets up and walks to his loved’s side.
 
"What do you think if I pick you up tomorrow at 8:00PM and I take you to a beautiful place? Let's have dinner together, shall we?" He offers, the younger face him and nods.
 
"8:00PM is ok"
 
"Ok then, maybe I should go now, right?" He waits. He wants Kyungsoo to try to stop him, ask him to stay; but Kyungsoo just agrees and walks him to the door. Joonmyeon walks out the door but doesn't leave before repeating and 'I love you'.
 
Kyungsoo closes the door, rests his back on it and close his eyes; his hand automatically goes to resemble Joonmyeon's touch, his eyes slowly opening and he blinks a few times before heading to the bedroom.
 
 
 
The date was a success. Joonmyeon prepared a reservation in the fanciest restaurant, very romantic and detailed. He found himself admiring the younger's beauty once again. Every and each of his features were perfectly designed, flawlessly matching. There was nothing on the younger he would change, nothing. Kyungsoo found himself smiling to the older like he did time ago, flirting and enjoying the other's company. But that night, didn't bring a single kiss, not even one single peck on Joonmyeon's cheek coming from Kyungsoo. The said their goodbyes at Kyungsoo's door with a simple hug. Enough for Joonmyeon to breathe in Kyungsoo's essence, that sweet but addictive essence. He didn't want to let him go.
 
 
Days were flying by. The last month, the couple's relationship had improved a lot, they have been going on dates almost everyday and Joonmyeon has put so much effort making Kyungsoo feel comfortable and accepting again. They were still living in different places and none of them had spent the night in the other's house, though; but they were able to visit each other as much as possible and they shared every free minute of their time. No kisses were shared yet, neither holding hands while walking but the expectatives are high and Joonmyeon has prepared a special date for today.
 

"Han River? What are we doing here?" Kyungsoo asks eyeing the sun going down far away, painted on the horizon.

"Try to guess"

"Do you remember it? Here was our--"

"First date, I know. I would never forget it, Soo. This is my favorite place in the world, actually the second" Joonmyeon looks right into the other's eyes.
“What about the first one?”
“Our bed, of course” He sincerely answers. "Come on, this is not all" He took the younger's hand and guided him to a table, beautifully decorated, even with a waitress there waiting for them. So romantic, very touching.

Kyungsoo was deeply in love with the other, and this, was the boiling point. After a beautiful surprise like this, delicious food, the gentleman Joonmyeon and all the meaning behind this, he was just melting. His love for Joonmyeon was no longer hidden as he got closer to the him and matched his lips with his soul-mate’s ones.

Joonmyeon was in heaven, he missed Kyungsoo's lips, its taste, and this kiss was the confirmation of their mutual love, the clear proof that everything will be same as back then, the burning and living hope that Kyungsoo will be his again.

The kiss could perfectly be a never ending paradise, but the lack of air made it ends, it doesn't matter, they will have a whole life to share kisses like this. The love in each other's eyes was evident. Closing his eyes, Joonmyeon rested his forehead on Kyungsoo's; a single tear escaped from his eye, this was his paradise, Kyungsoo, the only one he loves.

"What about Jongin?" Kyungsoo asked, in a barely audible voice.

"What about him?" Joonmyeon asks. "He understood that I don't love him like this, I never did and never will. I love him as a friend, as my brother, just that"

"Where is he?"

"He decided to travel around the world four days after you left. A few days ago he called me. He told he met a Chinese guy in France"

"Really?"

"Yeah, he told me that he loves dancing as much as he does and he also has cute dimples; he sounded truly happy" Joonmyeon smiles. "I'm glad for him...and for us" He took Kyungsoo's hands in his own.

Three months later, Joonmyeon was happier than ever. Things with Kyungsoo were almost back to normal, except that they are still living in different houses, that will change, tonight.

Joonmyeon stares at the little box in his hand and remember once again that day, the day Kyungsoo left him.

Back then, that night, he found himself observing the beautiful rings inside the luxury shop. One of them powerfully called his attention, seeing it definitely remembers him of his boyfriend, perfectly designed, special.

"I would like to see this, please" The miss showed it to him.

"This engagement ring is an heirloom in the making, with its regal silhouette and intricate details, a cascading, dimensional pattern, diamonds and sheer wattage make it impossible to ignore, hand crafted in platinum, 18k; it's simply perfect, sir"

"Exactly like him" Joonmyeon smiled. "I will take this one"

"Great selection"

 

And then everything happened. Kyungsoo knew the truth and decided to leave, but tonight, those were only painful memories, one that he wants to forget. Tonight was the night, everything will change for good.

 

"Joonnie, where are you taking me? I feel like I'm going to fall any second"

"Babe, I won't let you fall, don't worry about it"

Joonmyeon was leading the way for a temporary-blind Kyungsoo. He had covered the younger's eyes to make sure of the surprise factor.

"Now, we are here"

In front of Kyungsoo was a beautiful yacht, lights hanging on the handrails, it wasn't too big but perfectly sized, romantic and gorgeous.

Joonmyeon hugged him from behind and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Let's go" he said.

They got aboard and there wasn't even another person to drive it. It was perfectly intimate.

Joonmyeon drove it and stopped in the middle of the river, definitely a special place. He approached to Kyungsoo who was seeing the sky, it was clear and the stars were shining bright.

Joonmyeon took a seat behind Kyungsoo and took him in his arms.

"Isn't it beautiful?" He asked, Kyungsoo nodded.

"But I will tell you what else could be more beautiful than that, having you for the rest of my life, spend with you every single day, wake up in the same bed as you, that would be the most beautiful thing for me, Joonnie. That would be perfect" Kyungsoo turned and looked into his lover's eyes.

"Kyungsoo, let's get married" Joonmyeon suddenly said.

"What?" Kyungsoo was confused but he was smiling.

"Let's get married, let's love each other and be together until forever ends. Kyungsoo..." He took out of his pocket that little blue box and opened it, showing the jewel inside of it. "...would you marry me?"

"J-Joonmyeon...y-yes, yes!"

And that night, was the night when their forever started.

 

Hello~ second part is updated now, you can go and enjoy.
I hope you guys like it and thank you so much for your support ^^
From now onwards you probably won't know about me really often, so many things are happening right now, so many ideas, so many plots are coming to my mind but I have to focus on school for the next month because I'll have to work on my Programming class proyect, so yeah...but guess what? A new SuDO story is already in my mind! Yayy~
Thank you guys so much! I love you all...and this writing hiatus won't last forever, I promise ^^
Let's support and love EXO and SuDO forever, kay?
XOXO!