Until Forever Ends Part 1

Until Forever Ends

 

"Hello, this is Kyungsoo, if I'm not answering is probably because some one kidnapped me..."

"Really babe? Do you want it like that?" Following Kyungsoo's chuckle, another voice was heard in the back.

"...I'm sorry, please leave a message after the 'beep', I will call you back as soon as I can. Have a nice time~" and before the call was ended, a playful scream and giggles were heard.

Joonmyeon ends the call as he enters his and still Kyungsoo's bedroom. He presses his palms flatly against the cold vanity table. He observes the empty bed and remembers the day Kyungsoo recorded that message.
 

They were still in the bed, it was a cold saturday and the clock was showing a quarter after eleven, the night before was specially warm; it was their fifth anniversary together, the fourth living in the same house, five months before Kyungsoo's leave.

It was snowing outside, but the two of them were keeping it warm inside. Kyungsoo was in Joonmyeon's embrace, while the other was softly caressing his head, lovingly kissing his forehead and sweetly repeatedly whispering I love you with a soft and calmly voice.

Kyungsoo smiled and met the other's gaze, slowly closing the gap between them and placing an innocent kiss on his boyfriend's lips; this is the way he wants to be for the rest of his life, and Joonmyeon, he has already decided to never let the younger go.

 

For Joonmyeon, it hurts, more than anything, it hurts thinking about it, each of those memories where they were happily sharing each other's life, every inch of it. It hurts think about how Kyungsoo is probably the most hurt between the two. It hurts have touched the sky, reached the paradise, and now being far away from that beautiful place beside the one he longs the most, he has to force himself to be satisfied just by remembering him.

He turns around and lowers his head, fists firmly against the cold glass covering the white area; a tear rolls down his cheek and he hardly hits the said table with his right, as a clear  sign of frustration and impotence. He wants Kyungsoo back.

He almost runs down stairs and grabs his keys, hurriedly gets in the car and drives to the known address: Kyungsoo's parents' house.

It's time for him to gets real, he has respected his beloved's time and space, he gave him some time to think, to analyze, but the younger doesn't seem to make a step foreward to the so pleaded forgiveness, to forgive him, and Joonmyeon, he only needs one more chance to show him how perfectly together they could get back to be, to gain his trust, to convince him that they still love each other. He will fight to get that single chance.

An hour after, he's standing at the white door, breathes deeply and raises his fist to knock the door but he just stops centimeters away and decides to ring the electric bell. He waits patiently until the door is open and a lady is standing there with the phone in her hand. She smiles to the young male and excuses herself to the person at the other side of the line, assuring her that she will call her back later. She invites Joonmyeon to get in and offers him a cup of hot chocolate before suggesting him to get comfortable.

While Joonmyeon is waiting, the bell rings again and minutes after a middle-aged man enters the living room, Kyungsoo's dad. Joonmyeon gets up and bows to the older male and they shake hands before sitting back in front of each other's and stare for a while. The lady comes back and places the cups on the little table, near to each of them. She also sits and break the uncomfortable silence filling the room.

"Joonmyeon-ah, long time to not see you. How have you been?" She polite asks and Joonmyeon softly smiles before answering.

"Not really fine, after what happened with your son. I want to let you know that I love him, and I will make any thing and everything to make it up for my huge mistake"

"Kyungsoo is not here, son" Kyungsoo's dad interrupted after taking a sip from his cup.

"I know, sir. But I want to apologize to you, both, for what I did"

"You hurted him. And you know he's everything to me, to us"

"And to me as well, trust me. This is killing me, eating me alive. I tried to give him some time, but nothing seems to change and I'm not going to stay there, doing nothing to gain his forgiveness. I know I did wrong, big time, but without him my life is not complete" Joonmyeon sincerely says.

"Joonmyeon, I know you love Kyungsoo as much as he still loves you, and we know you are sorry. We forgive you, but I don't see how can we help you right now" the lady points out.

"You know where he is, right? Please, tell me. I won't ever force him to anything, I just want to talk to him, he's not answering my calls, emails, voice messages or text messages, I've tried all. Please, I need to talk to him" He desperately pleases.
The older man in the room gets up and walks to another room. Joonmyeon lowers his head thinking that everything is over.
After a few minutes, Kyungsoo's dad walks back to the living room, stops right in front of Joonmyeon and holds a little note with an address written on it. Joonmyeon raises his head and inmediately looks into the other's eyes.
"You better not hurt him again" the older firmly says and Joonmyeon gets up and bows 90 degrees while thanking, the other grabs his shoulders and hugs him.
"I know he still loves you, Joonmyeon-ah, go and fight for him"
 

Joonmyeon wasted no time, he almost ran out of the door and got into his car. He drives directly to Kyungsoo's favorite flower shop and buys the most gorgeous bouquet in there, Kyungsoo's favorites, white roses.

 

Kyungsoo has reached his home fifteen minutes ago. Enjoying a delicious ice cream, he's watching his favorite movie, the one where he sacrifices his life for his beloved after a shipwreck at the open sea. Suddenly, the movie has been replace in front of eyes, there's no more DiCaprio, neither the everlasting sea nor the red-haired girl almost frozen. His many enjoyable moments with Joonmyeon invade his mind. He misses him a lot, but the pain is still too much to forget.

A slow knock on his door takes him out of the trance, he turns off the tv, gets up and tries to recover his down-mood. His wandering mind doesn't allow him to even remember to asks who it is and he just opens his door to see the man standing there, holding a beautiful bouquet in his hands.

He has always think and hoped for Joonmyeon to try to find him but this was definitely not an expected visit.

"Joonmyeon, what are you doing here?" He's still in shock.

 



Hey my darlings~ here's the first part, I hope you enjoy this! ^^
Thank you for subscribing! Also, I created this Ask.fm account,
I don't use it  very much but if you guys have one and if you want to
ask me whatever you want just go and ask and I will answer it :)
Lots of love 
♥~

GabzMe