4

Don't do this

After Bom left the beach she was the first to arrive at the hotel. She went in her room and waited 'till diner. They are having a grill tonight which is going to be prepared by the presidend and the boys so the girls are going to do nothing. She was so excited because the grill made by them is the most delicious ever.

A hour had left till the grill so she decided to take a shower. She entered the shower and washed herself but when she touched the bruise Bom let out a little scream. It's still hurting a lot. After she showered she dressed with a pair of black shorts, a white shirt and a loose hoodie which was covering her short completly. Bom left her room and saw Dara standing at a tabble.

"Are you ready for the grill? I am so excited!" She said smiling widely. 

Dara didn't even look at her and frowned.

Bom was shoked by her reaction so she got closer "What is the problem? Why are yo mad?" She asked worried

Dara looked at her with her eyes in tears "You ignored us all day! How am I supposed to react? I am so mad at you!" 

Bom hugged her and Dara started to cry "Please don't cry I am so sorry. I promise that I will never ignore you again. I was just tired. I am so so so so sorry!" 

Dara hugged her back really tight and she accepted her apologies. "Fine! I will forgive you this time. Let's go outside, the others are already there."

Bom smiled at her then asked"I thought the grill started at 8. Why are they there already?"

"Ah.. they just started half a hour earlier so I waited you." Dara smiled

"Ok then. Thak you. Let's go." They both stood up and left the table.

 

Outside it was getting dark. They arrived where everyone else was. It was so nice! Bom loved this atmosphere. Everyone was happy and they were all together. Of course it's just for this trip, after this all of them will be just as they were before. 

She went to see how the grill was going. Bom looked at Papa Yg and smiled sweetly "Sajangnim~ Please grill some corn too." She said cutely. 

Theyall laughed and YG said "Yah! Bommie isn't going to eat anything tonight. Don't feed her. Okay?" and they all started to laugh.

Bom became sad and then he said again "Maybe if you make yourself useful around here you'll get something to eat." Then they laughed again.

She nodded happy and went to wash the vegetables. Even if she knew that the president was joking, she still helped them with the work. Just for that night.. it was fun. She entered the hotel to get some fresh corn to put on the grill. The waitress told her to wait so she decided to rest on a chair. She stood up when she saw the girl with a plate full of corn on her hans and left. She gave the corn to YG and he patted her head "You can go now. Good job. Some vegetables are going to taste nice with the grill." He said and Bom went at the table to sit with Dara. They joked and laughed and soon the meal was ready. They all gathered around the table and seated. 

Everyone praised the chefs. The food was delicious indeed. 

Later on, some of the people left and now there were just Bigbang, 2NE1, Seven, Yang and the producers. The grill and all were fun, but to most of them the real fun just starts. 

Gd stood up "Okay now! We are the only one left. Should we drink something?" He smirked and claped his hands. Five waitresses with plates full of drinks came out. They all started to laugh and clapped their hands. 

"GD is buying again?" Teddy said and they all smiled and laughed. 

It wasn't the first time Bom attended to one of these 'meetings' as they like to call them. She isn't that comfortable with them while she's drunk but sometimes it's fun so she decided to stay. Tonight she decided to get really drunk and have a lot of fun because she was so stressedout in the last time. 

"I see that Bom nuna decided to stay too." Gd continued and smirked with an evil expression and everyone else looked at her smiling "Let's celebrate. I think that she should have the first shot. What are you saying about this?" The started to clap again and GD handed her a full glass of some kind of drink. They all started to shout "One shot! One shot! One shot!" She looked around at them and then looked Gd straight in his eyes. Then she stood up, took the glass and drank all the liquid inside it. Arghhhh she thought. It's so strong. Then she stood down. After this everyone just started to joke and laugh and drink all kind of stuff she never heard of. 

Bom continued to drink and she was already drunk but she could think. Gd raised up again "Yo! What about a game? We should play one!" He said

"Yah! Are you 14?" Dara said to him laughing. 

"Ehhh! Nuna! Come on. A game it's going to be fun. We'll play Truth or Dare." Gd said.

They agreed and so the game started. 

"Okay then.. since I came with the idea I will give the Questions or the dares first." Gd said.

"Where should we start?" He said and looked at all of them smirking. "Yeah right! Seungri! Truth or Dare?" Seungri looked scareed at him and said "Truth hyungnim!" 

"Aishh.. fine! I will go easy on you. Tell me now.. do you love your hyung or fo you want to kill me?" He asked and Seungri smiled "Hyung I really love you! But sometimes I want to kill you so bad!" They laughed at his respond and GD nodded "Fair enough. Next!"

"Let's see.." He was looking around to everyone then stopped when he saw Dara "Now... Dara noona.. Truth or dare?" He aasked with smirk. Dara took a sip from her glass and said loudly "Dare!" Gd started to laugh "Fine then." He took the wipping cream and Dara already regreted her decision. "Daesung ah! Take off your shirt." He said smiling and everyone started to laugh but Daesung said "Ahh! Hyung why me??!" and took off his t-shirt. Then Gd drew aheart out of wipping cream on his abs "Now noona.. this all." They all were laughing so hard and Dara stood up and went next to Daesung and said "Daesung ah I am sorry and I hope none of us will remember this." The started to laugh even harder then Dara started to the wipping cream on Daesung's abs. After she finished she looked kinda mad but it was fun for everyone else and she knew that GD had more crazy ideas on his head. 

"Neeeext!! Minzy! The makhnae! Please give oppa a ." He said. Minzy's mouth opened in an "o". " Aish! Jinjja! Oppa! What kind of thing is this? Fine! I'll do it!" She said and stood up. Minzy got closer and Gd now stood in a comfortable pozition in his chair waiting to get his dance. Minzy started the dance. She sit on his lap and started to move then she made her dance really provocative. Everyone was shouting "oooooo" and "aaaaaaaaa" when she danced and Gd looked actually pleased. When she finished Minzy looked at GD "Satisfied?" and he nodded with a smirk on his face.

"Okay! That was great.. let's move on. Taeyang... Truth or dare?" Taeyang was seriuosly drunk and GD wanted to make some fun of him.. not something mean because they were friends but spmething easy and funny.

Taeyang raised a glass up and shouted "DAREEE! WOOO!" Everyone laughed and Gd started "I dare you to kiss the most beautiful girl here. A real kiss! Not just a peck. Use tongue." He said feeling pround and they all laughed. Most of them already knew who he's going to kiss because Taeyang and Chaerin's relationship wasn't a secret for the people at that table. He stood up and wandered around the table smiling.  All the 2NE1 girls were sitting next to each other and Bigbang was next to them. Taeyang stopped behind 2NE1 and they knew who TAEYANG is going to kiss. Chaerin was smiling then Taeyang suddenly turned Bom's chair around so he could face her. She was so scared and surprised. The whole thing happened so fast and then he placed his lips over hers and held her head in his hand. He kissed her sweetly and then stopped when Bom kicked him in the stomach with her knee. Everyone went silent. Unfortunatelly Chaerin wasn't as drunk as the others so she will remember this tomorrow. Bom looked around and she was about to cry when she saw all of them looking at her and Taeyang surprised. Then she looked at GD and saw that he wasn't expecting this either. She stood up and ran away in her room and started crying.

On the other hand, Chaerin was boiling. Gd stood up and said "Yea.. I think we should end this here. Good night y'all." Everyone said good night and left. Gd stopped CL and said to her "Chae, don't even try to take this serious. You see how drunk he is? He won't remember anything tomorrow. If you want I could talk with Bom." She started to cry and yelled at him "What is there more to do? He kissed Bom unnie! What am I supposed to do? I doesn't matter if he's drunk or not! He kissed her, instead of me." 

"It was just a dare!" GD tried to convience CL. He patted her back and calmed her. After some time she spoke "Fine.. talkto Bom unnie. I will forgive him only this time." 

"Ok. Now go to sleep." Gd said sofly and kissed her on the forehead.

He went upstairs and he was in front of Bom's room. He knocked once but noone answered him. Then he knocked again and no answer this time also. Then he just tried to open the door. It was unlocked. Lucky! he tought but when he pushed the door something was stopping it. He tried to look inside and saw Bom leaning on the door, crouching and crying. "Bom noona.. Please let me in. It's me, GD." 

She raised up and went to the bathroom. He entered the room and looked at her washing her face. "What do you want?" She asked soflty? Bom thought that Gd came here to make her feel better since he knew the whole story so she let him in.

"I just came to talk to you about what happened there." GD said "Look noona... CL said that she is going to forgive Taeyangjust this time.. so could you please forget what happened tonight?" 

Bom looked surprised at him and started to cry again  (author note: I feel like everything she does in the last time is crying! Gosh! XD). Then she came closer to him and said "Who do you think you are people? Can you play with someone's feelings like this? It this normal?" Then she cryed and hit his chest with her fists and palms. 

GD was holding her wrists with power so she just ended crying on his shoulder. He hugged her tightly and whispereed near her ear "Please. Just this time." 

She pushed him away and said a simple "okay" The she entered the bed and covered her head with the blanket.

The room was silent so she thought GD was out of there. Bom wasn't crying anymore because her eyes hurt too bad. She the other side and saw GD on achair with a sad face. 

"What are you doing here. Leave." She said coldly. 

"Let me sleep here. I sleep with Taeyang and I don't want to go in our room tonight. I guess Chae will be there." He asked her.

"Not my problem." Bom answered.

"Please! I will be quiet." He begged her.

"You don't even have pijamas." She said "And I have to take a shower too. You can't sleep here"

"You can take a shower I will take one too, and about pijamas, don't you have some kind of larger pants? I don't need a shirt." He looked at her with puppy eyes.

"Fine! Do whatever you want! But you sleep on the couch." Bom said and went to the bathroom. "I will shower first. Wait here."

She entered in the bathroom and started to shower. It was so refreshing after all the crying and the drinks. She finished, applied some vanilla lotion and brushed her hair. Then she dressed with a pair of large pants and a t-shirt. When she got out she threw GD another pair of pants "Here you go. I will sleep now. Be quiet, as you said."

He entered the bathroom and undressed, then entered in the shower. The silence was so big that Bom could hear the water falling down. She the other side and now she could see the view. It was nice. In the end she fell asleep. 

Bom opened her eyes and looked at the clock. 8 am. aigoo. 

She turned around and sighed then she closed her eyes again GD is here too... so that's why it was so hot.. Wait! What?!!?!?!!?!?!? She took off the blanket and saw GD in the bed, shirtless. "I said you too sleep on the couch!" She yelled and Gd woke up. He raised up annoyed and slamed Bom back on the bed! "Aish! Noona! How could I sleep on the couch? It's so small!! Just come back to sleep." He said. "Arghhhh! It's already 8 AM. Get up. We have to leave soon" She yelled again.

"Fine fine! Just 5 more minutes please." He begged "Okay. We'll have breakfast here then. Is this good?" She aske. 

"That's perfect! " He smiled widely and went back to sleep while Bom ordered the breakfast. In 10 minutes a tall guy came in with the brakfast. Bom smiled nicely at himgave him a tip.

"Ooo. nuuna likes handsome guys.." Gd said and smirked

"Why? I can't? He looked rea,,y nice. Candy! I tell you. candy!" She answered and they both laughed. 

They both started to eat and GD asked Bom "Ah yes, how's your scar?" 

"Ah that?" Her smile was sad "It still hurts. Now the color it's changing." 

"Can I see it?" Gd asked seriously. 

"Yeah.. I guess,, If you want to be grossed out." She answered.

"It's not gross. Come on turn around." Gd said and Bom turned around. GD raised her shirt a little and saw a part of the scar then Bom stopped him. "Don't raise it too high. I just got up so I couldn't put on a bra.." She said and her face became red. GD wanted to play with her.. seeing Bom getting shy.. her cute expression..he wants to again. 

He touched the bruise softly and she felt chills, then his hand went up. Her back straightened "What are you doing?" She frowned and wanted to get up but both of GD's hands were on her hips. Skin on skin. Her face became red again. "W-what do you think you're doing? Let go! Gd!!!" 

He wasn't listening. His grip was becoming more powerful and his hands were going up slowly. Bom tried to stop him with her own hands but now he hold her hands with one hand and the other one was going up her spine giving her chills. Then he kissed her bruise, then her neck and her ear. "WTF?? GD! Are you trying to me? Ster I feed you breakfast?" She said scared. The he laughed slowly, let go of her hands and gugged her squizing her s. "Yah! I said s-stop it!" He stood up and said to her "I just like to tease you so much. If you wouldn't makethose cute faces I wouldn't do it." 

"Please don't do it. I can't wear a sky mask everytime I see you." She said and also stood up "Now go." 

He opened the door and was about to leave but then he heard Bom "And GD.."  He looked at her "Nea, nuuna?" "Hands off of my s. Next time I'll cut you. Understand?" She said. "It was just a hug and I just touched then through the tshirt." He smirked and laughed then saw Bom's annoyed face! "Yah!" Then he left quickly because Bom threw a pillow at him! 

GD was walking on the hall. A hand grabbed his shoulder. He turned back and saw Taeyang.

"Hey! You didn't slept in your room last night." He said to GD.

"Ah, yes. I slept with Bom. I thought that you and Chae want to sleep together."

"Yea,, I heard your conversation with Bom. You should be more careful. If someone finds out.." said Taeyang.

"I will trouble for this myself.. thank you for your care." GD smiled at him.

"Yea....ok..let's go eat." Taeyang said after

"I ate with Bom. I will take a shower and come down later. See ya." Gd said and entered his room.

The end of the chapter.

 

I hope you like it. If you have suggestions please tell them to me. This might be kind of bad as the whole series xd If it is please forgive me I will try to get better. Never forget to support 2NE1 and Bigbang and anyone in YG actually! I hope yopu have a good day/night! Thank you for reading! Bye bye~~!