1

Don't do this

In the YG building:

Someone was staring nervously at the elevator's door. She was in a big hurry. 

When the elevator's door opened she entered and looked worried at her reflection on the elevator's walls.

Everything was good. She looked normal but still good.

When the levator stopped she got out and went until the end of the hall. Then she entered a door. 

"Annyeong- heseyoh." Bom said bowing her sunbaes in the studio.

Bigbang members answered and waved at Bom. 

She sit down and look around the studio. She doesn't see what she wants and gets a little sad. Then she focused back at the work everyone does.

"Hmm.. Teddy - oppa~ When it's my turn to go in the recording booth?" Bom asked with a worried look.

"Nae, don't worry, Taeyang will be out soon and you can be the next, okay?" Teddy answered.

"Ah~ Nae, thank you." Bom's eyes became happy again as she heard what he said.

"Do this good Noona so we can leave fast. Okay?" GD said.

"Yeah. Do it from the first." Seungri added.

"From the first time?" She asked surprised.

"Eii~ What are you saying Seungri. Don't stress her." T.O.P said. "You can do it leisurely Bom. As long as is good we are fine." 

"Okay. I'll do my best." Bom said.

 

Taeyang went out from the recording booth looking worried about something.
"Hyung, my throath it's a little sore today. It wasn't so good. Should I do it one more time? " Taeyang tells Teddy.

"Ani. It's good like this. Don't worry." Teddy answered back. "Next."

Bom stood up and entered in the recording booth.

She can see Bigbang from there. Daesung was laying down without energy, GD and Seungri were chating, Tabi was looking at me, waiting to start, and.. Youngbae.. he was texting something. He didn't even noticed Bom when she entered in the room. She looked down.

"Can we start?" Teddy asked.

"Nae." She replied.

She started singing and Taeyang looked up surprised.

"When did she came here?" He asked Tabi. 

"She came when you were recording. You didn't saw her?" Tabi said.

"Ani." Taeyang answered looking at her with a blank look.

"Okay, you can come out." Teddy said to Bom.

Bom smiled because she knows that she did a good job and got out.

She sit on the couch.

Taeyang who was next to her said "Noona, hi. Sorry I didn't saw you earlier."

"No problem. You seemed a little worried so I didn't disturbed you." See answer giving him a eye smile.

Then he stood up and asked Teddy "Hyung, can I go. I have a little problem."

"Let me see." Teddy said and looked in his computer.

"Yes you are free now. You can go. Bom, T.O.P, Dae and Ji Yong can also leave." He continued

"Mwoo? Hyung? I did something wrong?" Seungri asked

"You should record your parts once again." Teddy said.

Seungri pouted and get up to go on the recording booth.

"I will stay a little more too." GD said.

"Ok." 

They all leaved and in the studio were just Teddy, GD and Seungri. 

After they got out all of them walked on different ways. Daesung left home, T.O.P went at the YGgim, while Bom and Taeyang seemed to go in the same direction. 

Taeyang who was some foots before Bom stopped and turned back just to see her.

"Noona.. are you following me?" Taeyang asked frowning a little.

Bom stopped for a second but then continued to walk with a -did you hear what you say?- look. "Yah~ I am just going to buy a coffee! Don't come in this direction if I disturb you. Or did you want me to go somewhere else?" She said becoming slightly angry.

"Well.. " Youngbae said scraching the back of his head.

"Haha." Bom laughed ironicaly "So you really are me expecting to go somewhere else? Fine. No need to say twice. I'll just go." Bom said turning back and leaving in another direction kinda hurt. She isn't expecting anything from him now, but still... 

Bom was waiting for Taeyang to come and tell her that she can come with him or even to tell sorry, but he didn't.

When she looked back Bom saw just his figure entering in the coffee shop.

She became dissapointed and then sad. In the end she was just annoyed so she decided to still go at that coffe shop and buy herself a big Caramello Machiato.

So she did. She entered in the coffe shop and it was warm. Since outside was night and it was kind of cold Bom felt happy that she found a warm place to sit some minutes. 

After she ordered her coffee she looked around for a table. Bom decided not to talk with Taeyang tonight or any night after this for almost a week or more.

She found a small table at the window, with the view at the tables from ouside. 

Taeyang was not inside the coffee so Bom thought that he already leaved this place. 

She was sipping happy from her cup and looked at the cute couples from outside. 

It was  that one guy's figure who looked weird. He was wearing a hoodie so Bom couldn't tell who he was. She looked better. Bom saw the girl who was hugging him tight then kissed his lips.

Wait.. she knew that girl. Oh My God! She knew the boy too. 

In that moment she felt so annoyed and hurt. Bom really wanted to go out and tell him everything! EVERYTHING!! She couldn't take it anymore.

Still, she didn't.

                                                                                                                                ♦ ♦ ♦

 

Bom was standing  on a bench from a park, in the middle of the night. She was lonely. She felt lonely.

So, she just started to sing their own song "Lonely".

"Jigeum naega haneun yaegi...

..... Neol apeuge halji molla

Ama nal.. jukdorok miwohage doel... kkeoya..." She stopped and opened another beer.

Patethic. She was drinking beer alone in a park. 

Bom looked at her legs and felt cold. She was wearing just a pair of shorts and a shirt. 

She suddenly shaked her whole body showing that she was annoyed again. 

It was gettin cooler. She was sleepy, but continued to drink. It was her 4th beer.

She continued the song she started

"Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely..." The words were coming out slowly from . 

 ----------------------------------------

 

"You know you shouldn't drink beer alone in the middle of the night, noona."

Someone whispered in her ear.

She stood up scared. She took a better look at the one who was disturbing her and spoke

"Ah~ It was you... Hehehe You scared me." She said

"What are you doing? You had the luck it was me? If someone else was trying to you or something? Look at what are you wearing. Aren't you cold?" The boy asked, scolding her.

"I'm freezing..." Bom whispered.

The boy took of his jacket and place it on Bom's shoulders. 

"Thank you." She said. "What are you doing here?" Bom asked.

"What are YOU doing here?" Then he leaned in front of her cold legs and started to rub them. 

"Ah~ I don't know." Bom answered. 

"Your legs are like two piece of ice."He said.

"Yah... " she said softly almost whispering "Kwon Ji Yong.. You didn't answered my question."

"Are you seeing someone?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"Me? Ani. I was going out for a grill with Bae." He answered still rubbing her cold legs.

"Nae.." Bom said witha sigh "You should go."

"I can't let you here. I will take you home." GD said

"No.. Ji, just.. you live too far from here. Just let me take a taxi, okay?" Bom said looking down at his hands on her legs.

"Don't be stubborn. You're drunk and... "

"Don't act like you're older than me." Bom cut him off

"You don't know what you're saying, noona. Let's go."

"Fine, let's just go." Bom said annoyed and stood up.

Ji also raised up and grabbed her by the shoulders. 

 

"Ji.." Bom whispered

"What?" He asked.

"Thank you again. If it weren't you I would probably sleep on that bench now. "

"No problem." He answered and smiled.

                                                                                                                     ♦ ♦ ♦

 

Next morning Bom waked up in a strange bed. SHe looked around the room. It wasn't her's. 

"!"

Where she was? All she could remember was that last night Ji found her in the park and took her home. 

But... whose home?

She stood up from the bed. This wasn't Ji Yong's house. 

She went to the bathroom from the room and saw she wasn't wearing the same clothes as last night.

Bom burried her face in her hands  "Damn... he's dead."

She was wearing just a oversized, white shirt and her underwear.

When she entered the room again she saw Ji standing on the bed.

"Morning." He said smiling.

"Have you chaged my clothes last night? Are you mad?" She snapped 

"Well I couldn't let you sleep in that clothes." He said

"Stay calm I didn't do anything to you.. even if I could." He smirked.

Bom was getting annoyed. Her face became red.

"Bom calm down, I really haven't stripped all of your clothes. Really, I didn't even looked. Promise."

"Arghhhhhh~" she yelled.

"Why are you talking informally to me??" She said with an annoyed look and tears in her eyes.

"I.. sorry.. Just.. Stop... Don't I didn't..." GD didn't know what to say to make her not cry.

Then the door opened. "Are you fine?" A voice was heard.

"Eh?" Bom asked as she looked at the one who opened the door.

"Taeyang? What are you doing here?" She asked surprised.

"Well, this is his house." GD said.

"Last night I couldn't took you at my place or your's because it was too far, so I just took you at Taeyang." He continued.

"What?" Bom was confused.

"Noona, I think you need a coffee." Taeyang laughed.

"I made breakfast. Come, let's eat." He also said.

 

----------

In the kitchen:

 

"Noona? It's your head hurting?" Ji asked.

"No, I am fine." Bom answered with a sad face.

"Then? Are you feeling sick? You look sad." He continued.

"I actually don't remember what I did last night. I haven't did anything wrong... right?" Bom asked.

"Hahaha... No, after some time you started crying. But we left at a restaurant and let you sleep." Taeyang said.

"I cryed?" Bom asked 

"Yeah, like.. a lot!" Ji answered. 

"Ah~ Boys, sorry, I probably ruined a part of the night. I didn't meant to." She said looking down in her plate.

"No problem. " Ji said and Taeyang nodded. "Eat.."

"Nae..." she murmured.

 

                                                                                                                                * * *

 

 

 

So guys. Thank you for reading! I'll try to make it more interesting next time. It's a BomBae but I don't know how it will be developing later. 

Hope u like it, bye bye~