2

Don't do this

Taeyang was waiting Ji Yong in the front of his suite. 

"Ah! Where is he? It's so cold!" He murmured. His face was covered with a huge, black scarf and he was wearing a leather coat but he was still freezing. 

He saw Ji yong coming carrying someone on his back. He started to get amused. 

"Yah! Ji yong! Are you coming with a hooker?" He asked him kind o loud. Good that no one was around otherwise they would have been on the front page of the papers and magazines. Just imagine "The famous idols G-Dragon and Taeyang were found carrying a e." . 

Ji Yong looked at him with serious eyes. "It's not a hooker. This is Bom noona." He said.

"What?" Taeyang opened his mouth large open and took a better look at her face. "holy !" He yelled. 

"Yeah." Ji yong said. "I found her in the park, on a bench, with some bear beside her. She is dead cold."

"Give her to me!" Taeyang yelled scared. "You go at the grill. I'll be coming soon." 

"You sure?" Ji Yong asked worried. 

"Yeah. Go!" Taeyang said taking Bom in his arms.

He carried her up the stairs and placed her in his bed. Taeyang checked her body temperature and saw that she was really cold. He covered her with a big blanket and made a tea. After her condition got better he wanted to leave but  stoped at the door. 

"I should check her again." He went in her room and checked her temperature again.

"Gosh! She's burning." He said annoyed. "Aishh! This woman." 

He went to the bathroom and took a towel and some water. Taeyang unbottoned  her short and stoped "Someone is going to kill me for this. God!" He continued undressing her, trying not to look. After he left her only in her underwear, he stoped again. "What am I? A ?" he said and then turned back and came with a black t-shirt. 

Taeyang looked at Bom with worried eyes. "Noona is so skiny in the last time." He raised upand prepared to leave. 

Taeyang got at the restaurant a hour later. He stood down next to Ji Yong and whispered to him "Yo Ji, please don't tell anybody that Bom noona is at my place. You know.. Chae might get angry." Ji Young looked at him and blinked. "Sure bro, don't worry. I'll come and see what she's doing too." 

 

After the grill party was over, everyone said bye and went home. GD and Young Bae went together. GD had to caryy Taeyang up the stairs because he was really drunk. 

"Crap Bae!You got too wasted!" Said an annoyed Ji.

"Me?? I am not drunk at all! Let me go! I can walk by myself"Taeyang said and tried to push GD back but he couldn't so he just accepted the fact that he was too drunk to walk alone. 

Once they got inside the suite GD went inside Taeyang's room and pushed him on the bed. Then he went in the living room and sleeped on the couch. 

Next morning GD got up first, made himself a coffee and went in Bae's room. Surprise, surprise!

In the bed, sleeping, were his Bom noona and Young Bae. She was dressed with only a black T-shirt which was raised up and you could see her and tummy and beside her was Young Bae with only his pants on. He was sleeping with his head on her tummy and he was hugging her  waist. 

"Lovely image." GD smirked with his morning smile and his cup of coffee in the right hand. Then he started to pat Youngbae's shoulder, trying not to wake up Bom too, because she would probably make a spasm. 

Taeyang tryed to say something but Ji couldn't understand anything because he was talking with his face in Bom's tummy. 

"YO! dude! you're going to wake her up!" JI yong whispered.

Taeyang raised his head suddenly with his eyes halp closed and lookedat GD with a confused face. "Wake up who?" Then he looked better at what he was hugging and realised it wasn't a toy bear. 

"CRAP!!!" He yelled and stood up really fast. 

"Damn Bae! Don't yell!" GD  said covering Bae's mouth. "Let's go to the kitchen."

Taeyang was sitting at the table while GD was doing some more coffee. 

"Do you thing I did something to her? Ji.. I can't remember anything." Taeyang said with a sad face and puppy eyes. 

"I am not sure but I know that last night when I brought you home you were dressed and I didn't saw Bom noona on the bed. I just threw you in without turning on the light. He clothes are also changed." GD said 

"Argghhhh! I changed her clothes earlier that night because she was all wet and sweaty. She had a fever. But about my clothes.. I can't remember anything." Taeyang said while GD looked at him with a confused and surprised face. 

"You did what? You changed her clothes?"GD yelled

"Yeah.. she looked too sick. I didn't looked" Taeyang said looking down at the table.

GD started to laugh "Dude, I cantotally understand you,after all, she is a nice and beautiful woman with.. you know... a nice body. But Chaerin's going to kill you if she finds out. You better prepare."

"JI.. please don't tell her. I bet that Bom noona doesn't know either.  What if you tell her that you changed her and that I slept on the couch with you? Please just this one time. Pleaseeee??" Bae begged GD and Gd finally accepted. "Fine I'll do as you say. Now go take a shower fast and male me breakfast." 

"Good God! Thanks Ji! I'll be backin 10 minutes. "

So this is how everything happened and now they all stay at the same table eating apparentelly calm but the truth is that they are all real tense.

Bom finished her breakfast quickly and stood up "Bae.. do you think I can use your bathroom please?" She said with a cute smile and her eyes almost covered with her silky hair.

He looked up at her and smiled back "Yeah sure. Go for it. The towels are in the drawer."  She is so cute - he thought 

After Bom went out both of them continued their meal. GD suddenly stopped and looked at Bae.

"What?" Bae said looking at Gd "Why're you looking at me like that?" 

"I don't know. You know.. me and Chae are really good friends.. and I don't want you to hurt her." GD said

Young Bae frowned "I am not going to hurt her. What are you talking about?" 

"I don't like how you look at Bom noona. Do you like her?" Gd aasked

"What? No no! I don't like Bom... "And he didn't get to say anything else because Bom appeared in front of them with a smile again. "Umm.. Sorry but I can't find my clothes. Can you tell me where are they?" 

"Yeah sure.." Taeyang said with a quiet voice and brought her clothes as she waited quietly looking blankly at the table. 

"Thanks.." Bom said and left.

"!" Taeyang slammed his fist on the table and almost spilled GD 's coffee. "Do you think she heard me?"

"I don't know." Gd said raising up from the table. "What do you care so much after all?" 

 ***

 

Bom dressed herself, looked in the mirror and went out. 

She saw GD sitting on the couch "Yo~! Gd! Can you take me home please? I don't want to take a cab." She said in a cute and jokingly way.

Gd looked at her and smiled "Nae noona. You go first.I'll come in 2 minutes." 

"Naee.. Thank you" She smiled again. Then she saw Taeyang entering in the room and said "Thank you and I hope I wasn't a trouble." And she slightly bowed at him and left. Taeyang smiled at her and stood on the couch. He saw GD coming and asked 

"Where are you going?"

Gd put his glasses on and left saying "I'm going to take Bom home. See you later."

"K Bye" Taeyang simply said and sighed.

 

 

In the Car

Gd entered in the car and so did Bom. 

"Can I take your glassesGd? I don't have mine and I don't wear any makeup." She asked.

"Yeah.. here you go!" Gd smiled and gave her the glasses.

"Thank you!" Bom said and put the glasses on then the music. 

She was starring blankly on the window and listening to the music on GD's car. 

Silence...

"Ehem..." GD suddenly cracked the silence "noona.. I want to ask you something. Can I?" 

Bom looked surprised at GD but tried to smile "Yeah, what is it?"

"Umm.. I don't know how to ask this.. but..."

"Just say it.. It's fine." Bom smiled awkwardly

"Fine. Do you like Young Bae?" He said looking straight in her eyes.

Bom gaped into an "o" and stared at him through the glasses. She smiled lightly at him, saying nothing. He couldn't see her eyes because of the glasses but then he saw a small tear slowly going down her cheek, then one more and thena lot more tears and her smile started to fade. He stopped the car and got out. After some time he came back and saw Bom crying slowly, without a sound. 

He opened a coffee bottle and gave it to her "Here, drink this."

She looked up at him with red and puffy eyes and took the bottle and slowly sipped some coffee. "How did you know?" Bom asked "Is it so obvious?"

"No.. I mean.. I don't know. I noticed. Do you know he has a girlfriend?" Gd said and she nodded "Do you know who she is?" He continued.

Bom tried to say something but the words weren't coming out "I... I know. I saw them last night. I was hopping that we can drink a coffee together but he told me to leave, but I have my pride too so I still went and I bought a coffee and stood at a tabble. Then I saw them kissing accidentally. How was I supposed to know? What am I going to do? and why does he hates me?"

GD looked at her with sad eyes. "He doesn't hates you.But he loves Chaerin. Do you understand this Bom noona?"

"You think I don't know? I know very well! But what can I do! I love Chaerin too. She is my friend too! How do you deal with it? How can you act so good?" She said to him.

Gd looked at her puzzled but Bom just smiled and said "You think I haven't noticed? You can flirt with me how much you want but I know you like Chaerin. When we practice or when we all go on clubs." He looked down and frownedthen noone talked for about one minute until Bom said "I think we should go. I have date with a friend later and I look like crap. Just start the car please." She finished and he started the car. No one said a word the whole word, just a simple "Bye" when she left the car. 

...........

 

So... I am late. I know. Sorry. I hope you like it and thank you lots for reading! Saranghaeyo and Keep supporting 2NE1's Album "Crush"!! Blackjacz Nolja~~