Chapter 27

Jacket Fortune

A/N (Opening) :

Hello readers! Author-nim is back! After a long hiatus and tiring activities at school, at least I can breathe to the freedom air. For these two days. ONLY.

Anyway, uhm. I'll make a secret between Suho and Jieun (I mean, for this chapter ONLY, there'll be NO SUHO NOR JIEUN.)

WHY?

 

Because I want you to take a view of these couples too T^T. Jiyeon, Luna, and their couples need your attention :(

*gets slapped by readers with pans and shoes* *hide under Suho's blanket* *Feel safe*

 

Ah, maybe I'm wasting time by making these notes. I'm also getting crazier day by day.

That's enough from me.

Enjoy!

----

(A week after. Meanwhile at Luna's house)

 

Luna's P.O.V

 

Tao sits on the sofa while watching a movie when I come and brings him a glass of lemonade. "Here, panda. Drink this." Lokks like the boy isn't paying attention to me. "YA! HUANG ZI TAO!" He jumps. "What the hell happened to you, baby?" he pouts. I don't say a word and just sit beside him. I feel his hand creeps under my waist. "Baby" "You don't know how busy I work in the house for a whole day" Tao places my head gently on his broad shoulder, then kisses my forehead. "You know, whenever you're tired, you can come here. Come closer to me." I can feel his smile even when I can't see his face. "I'm sorry, Luna."  He holds my hand gently, and then turns off the television.

"Why do you turn off the television?" I rise from his shoulder. "May I stay over tonight? Your parents aren't here, though." I nod. "But I don't have any spare rooms for you." "It's an easy problem." He winks. "We'll think about it later."

***

"Your bed is so comfortable, Luna!" Tao happily lands his on my bed. "But it's too small for us. I don't think we can-" Tao pulls me forward. "Don't worry baby, I won't do anything to you, before we get married." "I trust you." we're smiling towards each other. "Lie beside me, baby." "No, I'm not sleepy." He pouts cutely. "Ah fine..." I lay beside him. "Ah, it's so comfortable to lie on my own bed." he hugs me. "Love you, Mrs. Huang" I blush a little. "Love you too, panda Huang." Then we fall asleep.

----

Jiyeon's P.O.V

 

Kai hasn't slept yet. He's so busy with his cellphone. I really want to smash in to the wall and I won't let him buy the new ones.

Readers, do you want to know how I get into Kai's house? So at first I told Kai to pick me home. But he brought me here. Yeah luckily, his parents warmly greeted me, and they even hugged me. I don't know why. I also don't understand.

I sigh, "Jongin-ah. When will you stop playing with it?" No answer. "Okay, if you want to play with it, just marry that thing! Don't you ever take care of me again. Just pretend if we don't know each other." He's still busy in his own world. "Fine." I walk towards the guest room to sleep, and let these tears fall without him knowing. Today is our almost-two-weeks anniversary, and he even forgot about it. It's okay, I won't let him to remember it though, it's just a weekly anniversary. A special one for me, and not for him.

Just in a sudden, a strong hand pull me backwards, and hug me tightly. That person brings me to his room. "Baby, don't you know that I love you so much even I agree to leave everything just for you?" I hit him to release my anger. "I hate you! I hate you. I hate you........." I cry on his chest." Jongin caresses my back, then rubs my neck gently. "Where's the strong Jiyeon like you used to be?" he wipes my tears away. "I hate seeing you cry, but I can't take it. You're even perfect when you cry." He takes a sentence from my favorite song. I smile because he knows little things about me.

Then he takes a rectangle box from his pocket. "Happy two weeks anniversary, baby. I love you more, crybaby." he gives it to me. And when I open the box, I find a beautiful silver necklace. "J-Jongin.. So.." "I won't forget our special date, baby! Your overreaction make me love you more!" he pinches my cheek. I pout. "Sit down, and move your hair." He wears the necklace to my neck, and it's perfectly fit to me. The heart-shaped pendant makes it more perfect. "Open the heart, baby." I open, and I find the mini-sized photo of him on the left side, and me on the right side. "It's beautiful....." he hugs me again, and carry me to the large window.

"Jongin, the moon shines brightly tonight." he kisses my head. "Do you know why?" I shake my head. "because you're smiling, also it represents your sparkling eyes and sweet smile." I lean my head on his chest. "I love you, Jiyeon-ah." he holds my hand, and kisses my forehead. "You're the perfection of my life." then he yawns. "Let's sleep, it's getting midnight." "You're right, baby. It's also getting colder." We climb to his bed, and sleep together while hugging each other.

----

(Back to Luna's P.O.V)

 

I'm sleeping peacefully while Zitao shakes my body. "What happened?" he shows his aegyo at night. "Alright." I get what he wants.

He's so afraid of the dark. So I have to accompany him to the toilet. "Are you still there, Luna?" I hum slowly, because it's so cold, and I'm also sleepy. It's almost 2 AM. The autumn wind blows onto me through the windows from the living room. "Sorry for making you wait, baby." I almost sleep there waiting for him. Then I feel he lifts me back to my warm room. He places my head properly on the pillow, then he climbs to the bed from the left side. "Love you, baby" he kisses my left ear, while placing a hand on my waist. We fly again to our own dreamlands.

----

A/N : How was that? Are you disappointed? :(

I'm sorry if I'm only making this short chapter. I'm sure I'll make you nervous while you're reading chapter 28 later :)

Once again, I'm sorry. Also thank you, because you're so loyal for waiting my update :) *sobs*

I think that's enough from me.

Annyeong!

-absolutefangirl signs out! ^^