Chapter 28

Jacket Fortune

(The continue from chapter 26)

 

Jieun's P.O.V

 

Ah, what a great morning. When I wake up, everything spins around (in my head). Then I check my phone as usual. But this is different. Yeah, it's different because of 'something'.

"Hey, are you going today?" A message from Luna. I smile while reading those. My friends are such a caring person.

"No, tell the teachers I'm sick. I excuse for today." I cough in a sudden. "I'm having a flu" I continue. My fingers are typing rapidly and moving swiftly on the screen.

"Aw baby, poor you. Get well really soon for you. Now rest, baby. You have to complete the test on Monday." I laugh.

"Of course, baby. Okay, talk to you later. Bye" I put my phone and take some tissues from the table.

Suddenly someone comes in.

"Hey bab- Oh my, what happened to you?! Are you sick again? What shall I do?" The boy who has prepared for school. Poor him.

"You have to go to school of course." he pouts.

"Let me check your condition." His cold hands (maybe he has just took a shower) touches my forehead. Then my cheeks, also my neck. I really like the sensation of his cold hands touching me. "Wait here, baby. You're having a fever." I shake my head. "This is just a flu. Your hands are too cold to touch me." he walks out, then comes back with a dry towel and a bowl of water and ice.

"I'll excuse for school too today." "No, you may not. You have to go to school. Or you'll left behind your friends." he presses the ice to the towel, making it wet and cold. Then presses it onto my head. "I'd rather leave school than you, baby." I pinch his cheek. "Cheesy." he kisses my cheek. "Anything for you, baby." he smiles.

Actually I'm really happy. Because of the event last week. I blush when I remember it.

***

"Will you be mine?"

I shivered because of the cold wind, but also feel warm because of his touch. He sighed once again.

"Do you hate me?" his eyes were teary. "I know I'm such a mean boy. I never feel love until you came to me. I was a stupid boy, who wastes things easily. I'm so selfish, and I also force everyone to fulfill my wishes." he smiled.

"Until you came AGAIN to me."  he held my hands tighter. "I can't prove anything to you, but I can show you how important you are in my life." he took a deep breath. "Will you be mine?"

I nodded hurrily and hugged him tightly. "Yes, I will." I cried as hard as I could on his chest. He caressed my head.

"Thank you. Now I can fulfill our promises." I could feel his smile. He wiped my tears gently, then kissed my forehead. A tender kiss.

"Let's get in, it's getting colder here." he carried me bridal style to his room. And he let me slept there. He covered our bodies in the thick blanket. "I love you, Jieun-ah." he whispered it onto my ear.

"Love you too" I lied my head on his chest. So warm. And his heartbeats were so calm, which drifted me to sleep.

***

"Hey, baby." I jump a little. He comes back with different clothes. Looks like he's really excuse school for today =_=. "What do you want to eat?" I shake my head. "I'm not feeling hungry for now. Just let me rest." He climbs onto the empty side of my bed. "I'll rest too." he pouts. "Come here, baby." I crawl onto his side, and feel the sensation of being huggged by someone I love. This hug feels different, remembering now you're his girlfriend, he'll give you more special hugs. Also kisses!

Actually I'm shy to say this. But.....

He's a good kisser .

Oh my God! Why does my heart beat more when I'm beside him?

"Baby? What are you smiling about?" Gosh I guess I'm blushing right now.

"Ahem, n-nothing, baby." He giggles, and rests my head on the pillow. "Now sleep baby, I'll go out to buy your medicine."

I nod. "Be careful, baby." he smiles and gives me a peck on the forehead.

Then he comes out from my room.

I take a long breath before I rest myself.

----

A/N : Ah, finally! I can rest my mind since these hard weeks! Sorry for the short update T_T actually I've lost my inspirations from those last weeks. But now I have plenty of imaginations, but I can't write them all here T^T maybe on the next chapters you'll read them! Please give me comments, and I love you readers!

absolutefangirl signs out.

ppyong! ^_^