Chapter 16

Love Alone

After finishing your drinks, you and Hyun Jin walked around the mall.

Just then, you saw a CD shop.

“Hey! Let’s go in there.”

Both of you went into the shop.

Jason, Jin Wan and Ji Eun saw the two of you enter the shop and hid behind a pillar to spy on you.

You started browsing for the latest released albums.

Your face lit up when you saw X-5’s album.

You immediately took it and stared at the album cover.

“Wah…Taefung oppa you’re so handsome!!” you squealed to yourself.

“Pssh” Hyun Jin rolled his eyes when he saw you smiling and talking to yourself like an idiot.

“What?!” you rolled your eyes back at him. You put the album back on the shelf and stormed out of the shop.

You and Hyun Jin just walked around the mall. Jason, Jin Wan and Ji Eun followed you two closely, darting from pillar to pillar.

Suddenly, a crying toddler ran up to you. You bent down and patted his head, “What’s wrong? Are you lost?”

The cute little boy just cried and nodded profusely.

You smiled, “It’s okay. I will help you find your parents” you held his hands and took him to the information counter.

After making the announcement, you played with the toddler while waiting for his mother. He had stopped crying and was happy to play with you. Hyun Jin just stood at the side, smiling as he watched both of you having fun.

You looked over and saw him smiling. His gaze told you he liked children but doesn’t know how to approach them.

“Yoo Geun ah!!” the boy’s mother came running towards him with her arms open.

“Umma!!” the boy ran to her and she carried him in her arms.

“Omo I was so worried. Don’t wander off next time okay?” she smiled and his cheeks.

His mother saw both of you and went up to you.

“You must be the one who found him and brought him here. Thank you so much!” she bowed.

“You’re welcome~!” you grinned and patted the toddler’s hair.

“Yoo Geun ah, say thank you to noona!”

“Thank you, noona!” he chirped and leaned in from his mother’s arms to give a peck on your cheek.

You also gave him a peck on his cheek and ruffled his hair. Hyun Jin’s smile immediately turned into a frown.

“Annyeong!” the boy waved and you waved back.

You turned around and saw Hyun Jin frowning. “Ya what’s wrong with you?”

“Cheap.” He muttered.

“What?!”

“How could you kiss any random guy?” he rolled his eyes and walked off.

You broke into a smile unconsciously and ran to catch up with him.

“Petty” you muttered, smiling.

“What?!”

“Jealous?” you stuck out your tongue at him and ran away.

“YA! Who’s jealous? Come back here!” he ran after you.

He caught up with you and grabbed your wrist. You spun around and your lips met....

You eyes shot open. Your heart raced again and you flushed. 

*What is he doing? Should I push him away?* 

After a few seconds which seemed like hours, Hyun Jin pulled away.

“You’re my girl. You can’t kiss any other guy other than me.” He rattled awkwardly, hoping that you wouldn’t catch his words.

But you did. You heard every single word he said. You just stared at him blankly.

“Uh…I’ll send you home now.” He replied awkwardly while rubbing his neck.

“O-Okay…” you stammered.

 

Meanwhile, Jason, Ji Eun and Jin Wan saw everything. All of their jaws dropped in shock when they saw you two kiss.

*So they are real…I was wrong. But, WTF?! That punk just kissed my Ji Yeon?! * Jason gritted his teeth.

Ji Eun and Jin Wan looked at each other, startled and puzzled.