Who is she?

Love Alone

(Summer break!~)

“Here we are!” Hyun Jin’s father said as you all alighted the minivan one by one.

“Wah…Uncle, you own this whole resort?! It’s beautiful!!” you asked in awe as you stared at the translucent blue sea and white sandy beach. The sky was clear and the weather was perfect for an outing like this.

“Yep! Let’s enjoy ourselves!” his father beamed.

After putting your luggage in your own rooms, you all made your way to the beach. Hyun Jin’s parents were resting in their rooms while you kids played in the water.

“Hey guys, let’s splash water on Hyun Jin!” Hae Won whispered to the three of you.

“1…2…3!” You four started splashing water at Hyun Jin all at once.

“YA STOP IT!!” He shouted as he tried to shield the water from his eyes using his arms and ran away.

You all chased him and continued splashing water.

Suddenly, you stepped on something sharp on the seabed.

“Ouch!” you lost balance and fell into the water. You tried to stand up but the pain was excruciating with the addition of salt water and you kept falling.

“Ji Yeon ah!!” Ji Eun ran towards you. Jin Wan just froze there in shock.

Hae Won saw you struggling and immediately dashed towards you.

He carried you bridal style out of the water and put you down on the beach.

Meanwhile, Hyun Jin tried to run to you and save you, but Hae Won beat him to that. Somehow, he felt a sense of defeat as he just watched Hae Won carry you out of the water.

“Are you okay?!” Hae Won asked anxiously as you coughed continuously while Ji Eun patted your back.

“Yes I’m fine” you managed to squeeze a sentence out in between your coughs.

“Ah! Ji Yeon! Your feet!!” Jin Wan shouted and pointed at your feet.

Blood was flowing out from the cut you had gotten just now and the sand around your feet had turned red.

Hae Won carried you again and ran to your room. He let you sit on your bed while he took out a first aid kit and treated your wound.

After that, Ji Eun accompanied you.

 

Soon it was dinner time. Ji Eun helped you out to the barbeque area. Everyone had arrived when you reached and they had started grilling and barbequing.

“Ji Yeon ah! What happened?! Why is your leg bandaged?!” Hyun Jin’s mother rushed to help you too when she saw you limping and your leg bandaged.

“Oh it’s nothing. I got cut while playing just now.” You smiled and assured her.

“Oh my poor Ji Yeon! Okay just sit here. I’ll bring you the food!” she brought you to your seat and went off to cook some more.

After a while, the cooking was done and the birthday celebration started.

Hyun Jin brought out a huge chocolate flavoured ice-cream cake and all of you sang the birthday song to his father. You were very happy of course, because chocolate is your favourite flavor. Haha.

After cutting the cake, you all presented your gifts to Uncle Jin.

“Uncle, here’s my gift for you!” you grinned and handed him a box.

He opened it up and was greatly surprised.

“Wow!! This is beautiful! I love it! Thanks Ji Yeon!!” he went over to hug you.

“Hey!! I helped her in choosing it!!” Hae Won pouted. Hyun Jin looked up from eating his cake instantly when he heard that Hae Won and you went to buy the birthday gift together.

“Haha! Okay thanks guys!” he went over to give Hae Won a hug too.

All of you talked and laughed about random things. It was the most fun and memorable experience you had with the Jin family.

 

After dinner, everyone decided to take a walk at the beach. Hyun Jin’s parents told him to take you back to your room.

“Hyun Jin ah~ Take her back to her room. Tomorrow, you will not join us for any activity. You will take care of her.” His mother ordered him and smiled at you.

“Naega wae? -_-” he muttered under his breath.

“It’s okay. I wanna go to the beach too.”

“Hmm…okay. Hyun Jin ah, take her to the beach then.”

He piggybacked you reluctantly. He put you down on a bench and sat beside you.

After a moment of silence, he finally talked to you.

“What did you do to offend T-ara?”

“Um…something to do with MBLAQ’s Joon.” You smiled awkwardly.

There was another moment of awkwardness.

Hyun Jin reached for his hand phone in his pocket. His wallet fell out as well when he pulled out his mobile phone.

You bent down to pick it up and saw a picture of a beautiful young lady in his wallet by accident.

He immediately snatched it back.

“Who is she?” you asked curiously.

“It’s none of your business! You are not my anything, why should I tell you? Anyway, don’t you know that you’re not supposed to look at other people’s things without permission?!” He replied harshly and walked off.

You were hurt by his words and tears welled up in eyes.