New cook and new school... AGAIN!

Hey Miss Troublemaker, can I make you smile?

 

Flashback start:
 
 
Groaning, I force my eyes shut, even after hearing the echoing evident bellows from downstairs.
 
Dear God, 
 
Please let they're be no school. Please. Pleas-
 
Just then the door swings open.
 
Great! Just great! Seems like God's not exactly listening!
 
"Hey, baby Sis, not awake, yet?" I hear a familiar voice ask.
 
"Ani," I grumble still trying to get an extra blink of sleep in.
 
"Get up, lazy," she calls out again and grabs the duvet off of me.
 
"Fine keep your hair on," I moan and lift my eyes open.
 
In front of me, stood a perfect fashion sensed elder, with her hair tied into a perfect not-so-neat messy bun, fringe sitting perfectly upon her face. Adorning, a blue dress, pale white half cardigan, and blue converses. Her gok-won glasses lay ever so perfectly cropped up on her snub nose. Still as beautiful as ever.
 
"Morning Sis," she says smiling as I glare back at her.
 
Slowly, I return the smile, despite all the hatred that had just recently flared up in me for waking me up.
 
"Morning Eun Mi Unnie!" I reply as I fumble out of my bed and sit in the edge of the bed.
 
Shoving my sister out of the way, another body came into view.
 
Adorning, a redy- pink t-shirt and the same gok-won glasses and dark blue jeans, with perfect hair, pops up, beaming as he sees me.
 
"Yah!" Unnie moans and sighs as she glares at the eldest of us.
 
Laughing I jump of the bed to pull my Key Oppa  into a tight I-shall-never-let-go type of hugs, with one last sigh, Unnie also joins in.
 
"Hey! L-let go now, girls! I c-can't b-breathe." He stutters.
 
Reluctantly we let go.
 
"Get ready, alright? I wanna drop you off before band rehearsals," admits Key Oppa.
 
I pout, "Oppa!" I coo.
 
Rustling with my hair, he smiles.
 
"Mian, there is nothing I can do. It's your first day, you've got to go," he says.
 
Key Oppa walks out first and leaves me with Unnie.
 
"Shame doll, seems like your stuck with me," Eun Mi says sticking her tongue out.
 
I kick her from behind lightly.
 
To which she tackles me back onto my bed and we begin something we hadn't done for ages- tickling fest.
 
Laughing I tug her by her sleeve and she immediately falls onto the bed and I get up and start to tickle her back. 
 
Sweet glorious payback.
 
We both start to laugh, my original once-I-get-started-I-can't-stop laughter emerges through. Soon we're both laying side by side laughing uncontrollably.
 
"Girls!" Oppa calls again as he pops his head back, round the corner.
 
"Dudes! Hurry up, we haven't got all day," he reminds us as he waits for us to follow.
 
Unnie, nods and gets up of the bed.
 
I walk over to my wardrobe and open, it to see a neatly ironed clothes for the day. Who needs uniform, when you have a fashionista Unnie and Oppa? Grinning I take down the clothes and hurl them on.
 
I run back down the stairs and get ready for breakfast. I sit down on the table in front of us, and wait for Unnie to serve.
 
"Breakfast is served," a males vice says.
 
My eyes widen, why it couldn't be, Key Oppa, as he was sitting right in front of me. So who was this? 
 
"Anneyonghaseyo, Do Kyungsoo-imnida, please call me D.O," he says.
 
Turning to finally face me, a averaged height boy, with beautiful set if eyes, that shone with dazzle. Adorning something that was nowhere near to suitable to cooking. 
 
"Anneyonghaseyo An Young Mi-imnida," I say bowing and get up off of mu seat.
 
"Mi, where are you going?" 
 
I stop and turn around to face him.
 
"I'm not hungry, Oppa," I admit.
 
"But you haven't even tried it," he says raising his eyebrows in disapproval.
 
I shake my head, and look at the set food in front. I find myself slowly drooling for the food in front of me, regardless. 
 
Maybe, one bite won't hurt.
 
Soon, I find  myself grabbing for all the different variety that lay in front.
 
"D.O, come and join us," Oppa says.
 
Through bites I  look up and see him shuffle uncomfortably, eyeing me.
 
"Don't worry, I won't kill you. I'm sorry, for the way I behaved before, it's just I'm not used to other people's food, other than my unnie's." I admit, smiling at him.
 
He nods and returns the smile.
 
"It's okay, Key hyung already told me,"
 
Key Hyung?! Just who was this boy?
 
"Mi? Yah! Stop staring at him..." Unnie says nudging me as she appears.
 
"Mi. do you remember, when I told you SM have twelve boys ready to debut?" 
 
I stop staring and look at my Oppa and nod.
 
"We'll, D.O is one of them," he answers.
 
Oh my! Please tell me, your kidding. First my Oppa is an idol. A damn brill-tastic one at that. Now... Now I was eating food cooked by another idol-to-be? You have to be joking me, right?
 
I bet your wondering, how I came to be living with an idol, who happened to have different surname to me, right? Well... Lets say, your thoughts are pure correct. We are no were near to related... As much as I may want us to be. 
 
Key Oppa and Eun Mi Unnie, both kind of adopted me and each other. We all have different surnames. 
 
Key Oppa is actual, Lee JinKi of SHINee. The one and only rapper and sub-vocalist. 
 
Eun Mi Unnie, is Song Eun Mi, is my Unnie, we've been best friends since I was founded by her.
 
"Yah! Look, I'm running late... Are you going to come?" I turn to my right and see Key oppa at the door ready.
 
I nod, gaining my attention again and run back upstairs.
 
"Won't be a minute!" I call as I look around for my school bag. 
 
Amish! Where the lemon pump- found it! Ha! I place my side bag on my left shoulder and run out of the room as quick as possible, and run down the stairs.
 
D.O was always there, standing as awkward  as before with the same smile upon his delicate face. 
 
I smile back, trying to be polite.
 
I get into Key's company car, I get squashed in the middle between D.O and Unnie. In the middle! Trying not to suffocate being so close to another boy other than my brother, I breath in and out slowly.
 
"Are you okay?" D.O ask.
 
I close my eyes and nod. Must. Not. Say. A. Word. Otherwise I will certainly make a fool of myself, I thought.