Plan : Seduction

That Person

 

 

Taeyeon did a mental fist pump to celebrate her success in asking her Hershey’s angel out, ‘Can I call this as a date?’ Taeyeon thought before letting out a wide grin, making Jessica raise her eyebrows, “Are you thinking of something weird? Your face looks kind of creepy…”

 

Taeyeon quickly look at Jessica before denying it, “No, I was just thinking about how lucky I am to be walking beside a beautiful girl like you.”

 

Jessica scoffed, “Yeah right…Not the first time I hear such things.”

 

“Hey that wasn’t supposed to be pick-up line.” Taeyeon argued with a lowered voice.

 

“Yeah, that came from someone who called me Hershey’s Angel the first time we met.” Jessica answered sarcastically.

 

“But that’s not my first time though…” Taeyeon mumbled, not audible to Jessica.  They walked along the path silently but Jessica was busy zoning out and Taeyeon was too embarrassed to look at Jessica’s direction, so she focused her gazed at the fallen leaves.

 

Suddenly, their quiet walked was disturbed by Jessica’s pager going off, making she groaned a little before silencing it, “Taeyeon, I’m sorry but I have an emergency. Next time perhaps?”

 

Taeyeon frowned before forcing a little smile, disappointed to lose this chance to have a drink with Jessica; “Erm, it’s okay. But you are going to owe me a drink next time.”

 

Jessica let out a chuckle, “Alright then, I will take my leave now. Bye.”

 

Taeyeon’s eyes followed Jessica’s steps until she disappeared from her sight before letting out a sigh, “Now what?”

 

She pondered for a little before snapping her fingers, “Might as well go to Soo’s café. I can have my marathon reading for this novel there.” Taeyeon said to herself before continuing her steps to Sooyoung’s café, another best friend of hers besides Yuri.

 

 

 

 

Yuri smoothens out the creases on her coat before walking into the clinic with confidence steps. ‘Now, it’s the time to show Dr. Jung what I really got.’ She thought.

 

“Yes? How can I help you?” the staff nurse said with a warm smiled.

 

“Is Dr. Jung on her shift?”

 

“Yeah, you’re lucky because this is her last shift.” The nurse replied.

 

“Really? Hmm, can I see Dr. Jung?” Yuri said before biting her lips. ‘Heck yeah! Of course I know her shift. I’m her stalker, remember?’

 

“Sure, here fill in this form, here is your number; we will call you when your turn arrives.”

 

Yuri smirked silently, ‘I’ll make her fall hard for me.’ Yuri patted her rock hard abs proudly, “And for now I need you to help me to melt Dr. Jung alright?” she started her weird trait before letting out a giggle.

 

“Ms. Kwon it’s your turn.” The nurse at the counter called, making she startle a bit. She cleared before holding her stomach and walking in with her back bent a little, acting like she was in great pain.

 

I hope this plan work, or else I will kick Taeyeon’s small .. .’ Yuri prayed hard before knocked the mahogany door.

 

“Come in.”

 

Yuri pushed the door a little before limping slowly to Dr. Jung’s desk.

 

Dr. Jung saw that the patient in such great pain so she quickly stood up and help the patient to the chair, “What’s wrong, Miss Kwon?”

 

“My… Urgh… Stomach… Is acting up again…” Yuri let out a groan while pressing onto her stomach.

 

Jessica quickly called the nurse to help Yuri to the clinic bed while she went to get some medical supplies. “How long has your stomach been acting up, Miss Kwon?”

 

“Err... This evening?” Yuri answered before closing her eyes and opening it a little to peek at Dr. Jung’s movement. ‘God, she looks so hot with that doctor coat…’ Yuri wiped corner of , in case there is any drool.

 

“Lift up your shirt up a little, Miss Kwon. I’m going to check your stomach.” Hearing Dr. Jung’s words make Yuri do a mini celebratory kkab dance mentally before confidently lifting her shirt up, trying hard to hide her proud smirk.

 

Yuri mentally chanted when she heard Dr. Jung gulped silently, ‘Can’t handle my hot abs, Dr, Jung?’

 

Yuri whined a little when she felt Dr. Jung’s cold hands in contact with her hot skin. “Does it hurt, Miss Kwon?” Dr. Jung asked after heard Yuri’s whiny voice.

 

“Y-Your hands… cold…” Yuri replied timidly, tried to covered her red face, embarrassed to looked her crush touching where she think it’s kind of inappropriate.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry, Miss Kwon. It will be warm after this.” Dr. Jung replied with a small smile. Yuri blushed when she felt Dr. Jung’s fingers grazing at her well-built abs. “Does this hurt, Miss Kwon?” Dr. Jung asked. Yuri quickly nodded, she can’t take it anymore. This checking-her-stomach thing is slowly turning her on.

 

“You have gastric, Miss Kwon. You should have proper meals to avoid gastric.” Dr. Jung said before walking towards her desk, “Okay we’re done.” She said before writing something on white paper and giving it to the nurse, “Give her this prescription.”

 

“I have given you Maalox Plus, for neutralizing the gastric acids.”

 

“I think that’s all, just don’t forget to have your meals on time.” Dr. Jung beamed before patting Yuri’s shoulder.

 

 

 

 

Yuri slowly closed the door behind her before holding onto her chest, where she believe her heart was located. “Oh my… Who is supposed to be seduced in this plan? Why is my heart so fluttery now?” she mumbled before resting her back against the wall.

 

 

TBC.

 

A little TaengSic here~

This chapter is mainly focused on YulSic~

Sorry for no TaeNy in this chapter.

Anyway, I hope you readers enjoy this chapter!

By the way, Oppa is not able to write his Author's Note so he asked me to proceed on with the update  without his note.

- Jismuscify

Write to Express, Not to Impress