Unexpected

True love

Bre POV

I thought about Jun.K all night. He never stop running through my mind. Could it be that I found the right one this time? Not like the one who cheated on me with not one but five girls. He really hurt me really bad. Damn Bastard. I got up and went to shower before I did that I check my phone for text messages.

Jun,K replied. I was just happy as a bumble Bee to see that he replied back

To: Bre

From: Jun.K

“You are so welcome maybe we can do it again sometime. If you are not busy, how about tomorrow?”

With that I text him back even though I was so late on receiving it.

To: Jun.K

From: Bre

“Sorry Jun.K I felled asleep before I got your text message and since I am off today how about we do it again today? If it's up to you. ^_^ J”

I went to the shower, the water, turned EXO- Heart attack so I could shower joyfully. My phone buzzed it was from Jun.K yay.

To: Bre

From: Jun.k

“Sure I will come pick you up. See you in a little while ^_^J”

I hurried and got in the shower. Singing and dancing in the shower the sign of me being happy and almost slip. I got out the shower lay what I was going to wear today on my bed. going to wear a sun dress which I don’t wear often mostly I just wear black jeans and a long sleeve shirt but, for him why not? If a guy can make me put on a sun dress from him he must be the right one for me. I took my black lace with a white lace bra, a white pink peach looking sun dress with a white sweater and some flats. I put my hair in a ponytail and put a bang with it and I was complete. I put lip gloss on my lips, a little blush on my cheeks and a little bit of eyeliner on my eyes. I did say I do look pretty in this. As I posed with a hand on my hip.

Jun.K POV

I got a text from Bre. I smiled widely as a opened it.

To: Jun.K

From: Bre

“Sorry Jun.K I felled asleep before I got your text message and since I am off today how about we do it again today? If it's up to you. ^_^ J”

With that I started chuckling and giggling. Of course it’s up to me I would never put down this opportunity to be with her. Of course I can’t sound too happy about it otherwise she would find me crazy or a wacko.

To: Bre

From: Jun.K

“Sure I will come pick you up. See you in a little while ^_^J”

With that I went to shower. Let the hot warm water hit my skin with my six pack and nice toned muscles of mine. Hitting every part of me felt so good. I got out the shower dried combed and styled my hair. I laid out some boxers with my skinny blue jeans, a white button up shirt, a vest to go to it and my white sneakers. Gladly no one was at the dorm while I was getting ready to go out again. I looked in the mirror one last time to see if anything was missing. I almost forgot my watch and putting on some cologne and my wallet. I swear I am so forget at times. Now I am all set. I walked out the door and headed to bre house. I got all kinds of looks from other girls but, I wasn’t interested in them I was just in for one girl and that was Bre. As I was walking I kept thinking of Bre. How can this girl keep running through my mind like every day? Maybe this is fate telling me she is the one for me. I arrived at her place sooner than I thought. I went up the step and ring the doorbell. She opened it and she just WOW me. She looked so damn beautiful. She looked beautiful cute attractive y all at the same time.

“Hi Jun.K I hope this ok for wherever we are going” she shyly smiled.

“You look amazing.” I hold out my hand

“Thank you” she smiled brightly and took my hand as we head out.

“So where are we going? She asked smiling at me.

“We are going to have fun that’s” I chuckled.

We arrived at a public performance playing music that sounded like a cover BTOB song WOW . We saw some people dancing and swinging their partner around. She started to dance. Her rhythm was right on beat. Would you like to dance with me? She nodded a yes to me. She seriously had rhythm and hitting the right beat. I started to dance with her. Her moves was quick nice and moved with rhythm. I guess you can see I can be a show off and with that we was the only two in the middle of a circle just dance battling each other. I got to say she had the moves. The song ended with a spin in my arms. The crowd claps for us. We smiled and left.

“That was amazing and you sure can dance Jun.K” she smiled

“I could say the same about you miss Bre” I gave her a wink she shyly smiled and turned away out of embarrassment. We sat by a fountain. She smiled and stretch.

“Hey let’s make a wish Jun.K” she grabbed my arm.

“Should I?” I gave her smirk

“Please?” she pleaded

I finally said yes and pull out two quarters. As she made her wish I wondered what her wish was and I looked at her until she was finish. She looked at me. I made my wish and through it back.

“What was your wish Jun.K?” she asked me smiling

“I can’t tell you if I did my wish wouldn’t come true”  I smiled as she shoved my shoulder

It was getting late so I decided to take her home before it got dark. She hold my arm while we was walking. That soft touch is driving me crazy. Even though her touch was soft I wondered what her plumb lips felt like.

Bre POV

Today was amazing I had so much fun. I feel more alive than what I use to be. I have to say Jun.K brought back the life I was once had. He shined it up and just made it wonderful again. As we got close I was holding his arm more. His strong toned muscles were driving me of the wall. Even though I wanted him, I wanted to hold back. I didn’t want to rush into things. We got to the house. We said our goodnights and hugged.

“Wait before you go” he said

I turned around and smiled “what is it?”

He closed up the space between me and him and kissed me. More than kissed me he French kissed me. He roamed his tongue in my mouth as I did the same to he’s. I started to get butter flies and my lower region starting to get wet. He broke the kiss.

“I-I’m sorry I just couldn’t help myself…. I will t-talk to you tomorrow” his faced was all blushed up.

“o-ok” I smiled shyly and went into the house

He began walking away. I touched my lips. I went upstairs and plopped on my bed.

“I can’t believe that just happened” I blushed and started kicking with excitement. I hold my stomach as I was getting more butterflies. So this is what it feels like having life being brought back alive? If it is I sure love the feeling. This nice was the best ever. I hope we continue to have this bond. As I made my wished I made earlier

-Flash Back-

I wish I can be with Jun.K. I hope we don’t lose what we have now.

-Flash Ended-

“Yeah I hope my wish do come true” as I said putting on my jammies and getting in the bed going to sleep

 

Jun.K POV

Ugh why did I do that? Gahh I am so stupid. I hope she doesn’t hate me for that. Hmm… but her lips was so soft then her touch. I wanted my lips to be on hers all night long. That feeling was the best feeling I had then 3 years ago.

I approach the door to my dorm room I saw a figure standing right beside it.

“Who are you” I asked then she stepped out of the shadow.

“Hi Jun.K oppa” she smiled

“ J-Jae Hee?” 

 

 

There that should make up the time i have been offline and not updated anything yet XDDD 

i am really sorry!!! ummm i am gonna update Trap soon and also got a new fanfic called Tangled minds you guys should check that out 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/516664/1/tangled-minds-angel-kris-eden Bam there it goes right there ummm i would really like if you guys would leave some comments on how i am doing on these stories i am making. you know just tell me. i know i at writing but hey at least i am trying my best hehe ok thank you lovely people i hope you guys like it ^_^