Meeting her Again

True love

Jun.K POV

i woke up in the morning smiling for some reason. I don't know why but i was just smiling. got out the bed took me a nice good shower put on some fresh clothes oh yeah. i feel so good. i went to the kitchen and fix breakfast while the other members was still sleep. Chansung got up as i was cooking. 

''Hyung? what are doing? are you cooking?'' he looks so amazed 

''yes. just because i don't do much i can cook you know'' as I rolled my eyes and gave a smile.

''' aish, why are you so happy?''  giving me a mysterious look.

'' oh nothing im just happy. what? Hyung can't be happy?'' as I said turning the rice cooker on.

Today i was gonna go out and meet her again, but then i thought to myself this is way to fast i should let it be a few days before going to see her. i can't get her out my head. her long hair, her unique figure, the way her eyes shine bright like a diamond, her sweet voice. all the other 2PM member was starying at me so crazy.

''Hyung? what are you doing? what is wrong with you?'' nichkhun said with a confused look.

'' oh nothing i am just thinking of something'' as i tried to hide my emotions

'' ummm Hyung the kimchi is burning'' as Junho said with a smirk on his face 

'' oh !'' as i took the kimchi of the stove cap and stur it.

after I got done cooking, all the members sit and eat at last. when i got finish. he was about to head out the door.

''Hyung?! Where are you going?'' wooyoung shouted.

'' I'm going out for some fresh air'' as i smiled and closed the door.

i walked to the flower shop to see if their any new flowers arrived. i smelled some that was amazing. i took a rose from there. it smelled so wonderful. i then walk past a coffee chop until i saw her. the girl i was with last night. she had her hair tied back into a pony tail with a little hair in her face. she smiled and serve the customer of what he ordered. i decided to go in there in there and sit by a window. where the sun is bright. with the rose in my hand i played with it and smelled. she came over to take my order. then she notice me. her eyes flared up as she was surprise to see me. i smiled and she giggled. 

'' What are you having today sir?'' she smiled as she took out her not pad and pen.

'' well i will like a cup of chocolate mocha and some time with you please'' as i smiled 

'' ok chocolate mocha and time with me with me coming right up'' she smiled 

she so beautiful. i start to get nervous when she walked away. my hands start to sweet my heart starts to pound. i never felt like this about a girl before. this is crazy. i hold my hand to my chest where my heart is. it's like it about to come out of my chest. i look at her once more as she was coming my way. ahhh what am i going to do now. 

Bre's POV

i was walking to Jun.k i see he was feeling so nervous. i told my friend that i was taking my break now. i walk over with his coffee and sat down infront of him.

''here is your coffee'' i smiled putting his coffee infront of him and i smiled

'' ahh thank you'' he smiled 

'' so what are you doing here? just waking out getting some fresh air?'' i giggled

'' yeah'' he lughed '' so how is your day?''

'' it's going great '' 

'' well here is a rose to make your day a little better'' he smile as he was giving me the rose sweetly 

'' thank you and this have made my day better'' i smiled 

My co worker came over to us. before she approach us she gave a little smile smirk at me and i turned back to Jun.k ''

''Hey Bre your shift is over'' she said smiling at me

'' but i have to stay here until 9 though'' i said while i look confuse

'' Don't worry about it, i will take care of it'' she winked

i gave a smile

'' well looks like you off the rest of the day'' he smiled

'' yeah i guess so'' i giggled then smiled

'' hey you wanna hang out with me? i mean if you don't i understand'' he looks down at his hands. 

'' sure i would love too let me get my things'' as i got up.

i went to get my thing and jun.k was already standing out the door. he went out and help out the door for me. i giggled. i love how he was being a gentlemen he cared me to the park and he bought me a ice cream cone. then we went to the fair. we got on the bumper cars. we had cotton candy. we played with eachother with it. we got on the ferris wheel. i sat close to him because i was known of being afraid of heights. 

Jun.K POV

'' are you afraid of heights?'' i ask her smiling

'' tsk noo'' she looked too confident. but when we got higher she moved close to me.

'' ok maybe yes'' as she lay her head on my chest 

'' don't worry i will protect you'' i smirked and put my arms around her.

her skin feel so soft. she is so gental and fragil. she feels so strong spirited. her scent made me go crazy. i wanted to put my nose and lips against her neck. i wanted to kiss her all over but it would be too soon. i need to wait, but i can't. i want her and i want her really badly.I wish i can hold her like this for a period of time. the ferris weird wheel had ended. my dearest moment had ended.

'' thank you for holding me during the ride'' she smiled at me 

'' yeah you are welcome'' i blushed and scratch the back of my head.

'' well it's getting late i better go home'' she smile

'' here i will walk you home'' i smiled at her.

we walked home. there was a space between us. everything was awkward. my feelings for her grew everytime i spend with her. her smile,her eyes,her figure,her personality,the way she smiled at me,the way she makes me feels when i'm around her, i know it's been 2 days but my feelings are growning smaller everyday.we got to her house she was standing there smiling.

'' thanks for walking me home jun.k'' she smiled and giggled

'' oh you welcome'' as i smiled and blush.

'' well have a goodnight'' she smiled and about to go in the house.

'' wait before you go, I-I know this is too soon but maybe i can have your phone number. so i could just keep in touch with you. 

she walks back and puls out her found and give it to me to put my number in her phone. i also did the same with my phone. she smiled at me.

'' this was the best night of my life thank you'' she gave me a hug 

''oh you welcome'' i huged her tight. not never wanting to let her go.

'' Goodnight Jun.K'' she smiled then let me go 

'' Goodnight Bre'' i smiled to her.

i went home that night. couldn't ger her off my mind. i smiled as i walked in the door. the members looked at me with a mysterious look.

'' where ya been Hyung?'' as wooyoung looked at me 

'' yeah you sure have came home late'' nichkhun stated while smiling at me.

'' i told you i went out for some ari that's it'' i smiled 

'' goodnight you guys. i'm going to bed.'' i said walking in my room closing the door behind me. 

as i took my shower and dry myself off i put on my boxers and pj pants without a shirt and headed to bed but tonight i just keep thinking about her. this is gonna be very intresting for me fo awhile. i smile and dreaded off to sleep