Final

Autumn Rain

Seunghyun sat down in his studio staring blankly to the computer in front of him. His gaze was nothing but emptiness while his mind drifting away to the some past events that happened this past few months.

 

He finally got to know her better,more than just her name. Park Bom is what you called a beauty with attitude, she got a charm especially toward him but what made him even wonder was how come a woman that beauty match with goddess have some incrediously 7 wonder thing inside of her. A year with her was like knowing her for a whole life time, her outspace behaviour, her con way of talking and her love for him. Seunghyun never been this amused with a girl, never until Park Bom.

 

Suddenly he felt the chair he was sitting on rocking and he was startled within seconds away he was landing right on his to the floor. He looked up and saw his beloved friend the mighty G-Dragon grinning sheepishly at him.

 

“YAH! Kwon Jiyong!! What is your problem?!!” Seunghyun shouted at him

 

“Hyung! You were like stoning for 10 minutes since come inside, i knock the door thousand times but no response so i just went inside and you were like facing the computer not giving any response.” 

 

“Yeah sure and you just choose to knock me off the ground right ahead. Very nice Ji.” Seunghyun grumbled tried to get up while rubbing his now aching back and bottom.

 

“Hyung, are you high?” Jiyong asked his hyung

 

“What?! No i’m not thank you very much.” Seunghyun just staring weirdly at Jiyong

 

“Oh good because your face just like blank and seems you’re in the cloud nine or something.”

 

“Pssh yeah whatever,why are you here anyway? I thought you’re still in Busan,back on 11? Your manager told me.”

 

“It’s actually already 12 hyung you lost track buddy.” Jiyong pointed to his watch

 

“Really? Well let’s just get it started then ,i just done with your track and-...” suddenly it felt like an invisible hammer has knocked seunghyun’s head, he widened his eyes

 

“WHAAT!! It’s already 12?!! Why you don’t say it sooner!! Heaven lord please save me this time God!” Seunghyun hurriedly grabbed his jacket,keys and phone scurried away to the door.

 

“Yah hyung where are you going! I thought we’re gonna record today.” Jiyong just lost in confusion looking at his hyung scurried away from the studio.

 

“Sorry Jiyong we’re gonna do it tonight okay, i really need to go now.See ya dragon.” Seunghyun already ran off out from the studio

 

“Hyuuuuuuuung,don’t leave me!!!”

 

“I’m sorry Jiyong!!!” Seunghyun shouted from a far

 

“That hyung really weird tch such an alien.” Jiyong said as seunghyun already gone from his sight.

 


 

There were three things that annoyed hell out of Park Bom. First,if she didn’t get her beloved corn rightaway which was like her true soulmate, Second, if she spilled coffee to her draws which happened almost everytime and Third, an un-punctual person. Well she is a tardy but it irked her so much when she must waiting for someone not to mention for almost two hours. Choi Seunghyun must have a good reason for his tardy behavior.

 

Bom pouted her lips and leaned her back to the bench. She scanned throughout the park, the very same park she met her now-boyfriend. Who would have known that Seunghyun actually an artist that all her friends used to gaga over. He was quite popular back then when still active as a rapper and musician. She told her best mates,Dara and Minzy about him and they choked themselves not to mention Dara almost succesfully strangle Bom’s neck for a confirmation and when Seunghyun stopped by at her boutique it was like there was a sudden exclusive fanmeeting session between those two. Bom can’t help but to feel a bit of jealousy seeing that scene. Seunghyun really a great man, he’s really nice and well matched to her ultra dimensional personality. She just can’t help for not fell for him.

 

She tilted her head and from a far she could see a tall figure man partially running towards her. Seunghyun panted a little while standing in front of her,

 

“ I owe you an apology and please accept it? “ Seunghyun grinned at her and lifted up the plastic bag that he was holding

 

“ What’s in that? “ She crossed her arms in front of her chest.Bom shot him a glare asked curiously to him

 

Seunghyun opened it and showed it to Bom. Much to her delightness it was a bag with steamed corns inside. She snatched from his hand smiling widely in appreciation.

 

“Apology accept Seunghyuuun.” Bom rummaged through the bag and start savouring it.

 

Seunghyun just chuckled amusedly seeing his girlfriend reaction. He took a seat next to her and slung his arms around her shoulder moved closely to her side.

 

“So you just gonna let me go like that? No pushing around? “ Seunghyun asked her with his usual low voice and kissed her cheeks.

 

“ Of course not that easy mister.Spill it.” She still demanded an explanation for his late while munching on her corn

 

“ I lost track of time Bommie. I was in the studio waiting for Jiyong and suddenly he popped in and told me that it’s time to record but then i just left him and ran here. I’m sorry.”

 

“ Oh you met Jiyong,how is he? It’s been a while since i lat saw him but i think i’m gonna see him next week for summer collection show.”

 

“Yeah yeah he was good, no matter how famous he is now a world superstar he still a little boy for me and annoyed hell the hell out of me.” Sunghyun grunted remembering the chair accident.

 

Bom just smiled looking at his annoyed face. She finished her corn and put it aside.

 

“ Okay i can take that but next time you better be not late mister.” Bom carressed his cheeks and giving him a peck on his lips.

 

Seunghyun being the touchy guy he is,pulled Bom closer and give her a full kiss. Soft comfort kiss to show her his feelings for her. Bom responded to his kiss, her hands sneaked to reach Seunghyun’s waist. She could feel seunghyun held her neck softly to deepened the kiss. Seconds to that they pulled away and stare at each other. Seunghyun looked at her deeply and smiled tucking her strands of hair behind her ears.

 

“You know just now at the studio when i was working i was just spacing out lost in my thought.” Seunghyun said to her

 

“About what? “

 

“About us.”

 

“Mind to share your thoughts? “ Bom asked him amusedly

 

He played with her fingers looked down. Considering wether he should spilled this right now or wait for a better chance with a better preparation. He got no rings no cheesy lines . But the words just wanna rolled out from his tongue, He just had to do it right now,

 

“Bommie will you marry me?”

 

 

 

 

A/N :

Okaay i just have to stop them until that. Please don't kill me? *puppy eyes*

the next one one will be the last chap.

i just so pissed off because i already wrote the full chap and somehow puffff it's gone!! 

so yeah it result this short chapter,sorry guys *bow*

and happy fasting to my fellow readers!! be happy and be healthy~