Epilogue

Autumn Rain

“Choi Seunghyun,you promise me that you will stay this weekend and going picnic with us instead of going to Japan!“  Park Bom snapped to her beloved husband standing in front of her.

 

Choi Seunghyun being the man who completely helpless toward his wife tried his best to soothing her at ease, “But Bommie you know Jiyong needs me for his album recording and it’s only 3 days,why don’t both of you coming with me?”

 

“You’re brain clearly being damaged Seunghyun-ah, how in the world you take your 4 months old son to board on a plane?!! Aissh whatever!” Bom clearly showing her annoyance to him and stomped her foot heading toward the kitchen.

 

Seunghyun gobsmacked himself forgetting about their infant. Seung Joo was barely 4 months old and Seunghyun was torn between spending his weekend with his family or work. Both of them have planned this picnic event two weeks ago then suddenly his megastar friend, Kwon Jiyong ,decided to bring him along to Japan for the recording since Seunghyun himself was in charge for the producing. Seunghyun put himself as one of important part for Jiyong’s album he couldn’t just skip it easily but dealing with his Bommie wasn’t an easy part either. Can you imagine fighting against the Bominator?!!

 

He trailed along behind his wife followed her like a lost puppy. Bom was doing the dishes and Seunghyun slowly stand behind her,scratched his nape a little looking completely confused how to solve this up. He wasn’t a type of timid guy but somehow his dearest wife always can easily swept him off just like that. Suddenly they heard a faint cries indicating that their little boy already woke up from his nap.

 

“I’ll get him and he’s probably hungry too.” Seunghyun said as he strutted toward the baby’s room.

 

Bom can only sighed watching Seunghyun’s back. She never doubted his love for her and their son and she knew that he is really needed to be on the event. But they’re already planning this out since the next weekend Bom will be busy for her summer collection runway and so it’ll be hard for them to make time together. They’re gonna have a picnic at the very same park when Bom met Seunghyun.

 

Also the very same park when he proposed her.

 


 

Flashback

 

“Bommie will you marry me?”

 

Seunghyun just blurted it out and totally made Bom caught off guard. She just stared at him,mixed feeling with joy and confusion. She can’t believe he popped out the question now.

 

“Me?” Bom asked him dumbstrucked

 

“Well no, i’m asking that yellow-ish sweetie piece of corn.” Seunghyun grinned at her

 

“Choi Seunghyun if you dare playing it with me you’re dead meat!” Bom almost punched him to his ribs

 

“Whoa whoa my girl use violence now huh,of course i’m asking you my dearest corn queen.” He chuckled at her remark

 

“Like right now?”

 

“Is that a ‘yes’? you want it now you’ve got it, there’s a chapel down the street we can just go and- “

 

Bom abruptly cut him off kissed him full on the lips stopped him from the blabbering. She grabbed his shirt pulled him even closer to her deepening the kiss. Seunghyun put his arm around her neck hugging her from the side. They both just lost in their passionate kiss sharing their intensity to each other.  From what is like eternity they’re broke apart. They just simply stared at each other boring deep through the gaze. Bom broke the silence first rested her forehead against him. She couldn’t deny it as much as crazy it can be,she also felt that it’s the right time. Her hands cupped Seunghyun’s face and stare at him.

 

“That kiss was a ‘yes’. ”


 

She broke off from her nostalgic thoughts flashed with the cherished memories between them. Already finished with the dishes she headed out to the living room just to hear Seung Joo loud cries from the bedroom. Strange she thought, because usually Seung Joo will immidiately calm once his father rushing to his side. When Seung Joo was born it can be seen that he will be the exact replica of Seunghyun,the handsome featured was passed by his father except for his brown rounded eyes like the one Bom has.

 

Once she opened the door she was welcomed with a rather cute view, Seunghyun was carrying the baby rocking him gently in his arms while pacing around the room to soothe him down. He looked at Bom who stood by the door

 

“ I already fed him and he was okay but suddenly he just started crying again like this.” Seunghyun looked for her help as Seung joo still crying on top of his lungs.

 

Bom walked towards them reaching out her hands taking Seung Joo from her husband’s embrace. Once she picked Seung Joo and embraced him, his cries starts weeping down as he stared to Bom.

 

“Aigoo so my boy is missing me actually. Just leave appa alone, let’s go play Seungjoo~!” Bom talked sweetly as she moved to the bed to play with him.

 

“Yah! So you both now teaming up against me? Okay so be it, appa won’t play with you again Seung joo-ah.” Seunghyun pretend to sulked sitting down on the floor and let out a sobs like he was crying.

 

Seeing her husband acting silly like that made Bom giggled and forgot that she actually still mad at him. Seung Joo was placed on her laps and playing with the dinosaur doll, She called her husband

 

“Seunghyun ah.”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Come up here ,play with us.” Bom patted the empty spot next to her

 

He grinned widely and move to the bed laying flat on his stomach facing Seung Joo and made funny faces to him. Seung Joo giggled happily seeing his father weird faces, witnessing this Bom just felt bad for mad at Seunghyun earlier. He’s gonna left for work and it can’t be avoid. Anyway they still have plenty of weekend ahead for the picnic.

 

“I’m sorry for mad at you Seunghyun,i know you leave for work.” Bom started talking while slowly his brown short strands hair.

 

“Hmm? it’s okay, i promised you to have a family time for this weekend. I’m not going Bommie, Jiyong will be okay besides there’s Teddy hyung too.” Seunghyun shot her a sweet smile seeing Bom started to loosened up.

 

“What? No you can’t do that. Just go it’s okay. We can re-scheduled for the picnic honey. Do your work first, i can find something to do with Seung Joo for this weekend.”

 

“ That’s my point i want to be with both of you. With my wife and my son.”  Seunghyun got up and sit beside Bom attempted to give her a kiss but when he softly peck her lips she pushed him away put her hands on his chest

 

“ Nope, do your work first you responsible for it. It’s only 3 days and on Monday we’ll meet again, me and Seung Joo gonna pick you up at the airport.” Bom talked to him seriously. She’s been in his position before and she knew it wasn’t easy to choose either. But to proved that they’re both professional on their career it has to be done. Seunghyun been working hard for the album stayed up all night at the studio and sometimes at home too he still worked. He must be really want to go for the final prenups.

 

Seunghyun smile listened to what Bom said she knew him so well, too well even. He did choose the right girl for him all along. Years together made him feel contented being beside her.

 

“Okay then, i’ll make it up for you next Saturday. I love you Bommie.” Seunghyun kissed her full on the lips and Bom murmured something about love him back between their kisses . Seung Joo squealed broke their kiss, felt like he’s jealous catching trying to catched his parents attention.

 

Seunghyun scooped him up and smothered him with kisses on his face,  “ Appa loves you too Seung Joo!”

 

Bom laughed seeing her boys playing around suddenly she heard a phone ringing,since her phone was right beside her on the night stand the it must be Seunghyun’s.

 

“ Seunghyun-ah i think that’s your phone ringing. Oh and this morning it’s been ringing several times but you’re still sleeping, it’s at the living room you left it there last night.”

 

Seunghyun put Seung Joo on the bed and got up heading to the living room.  A minute later he came back holding his phone stared it curiously.

 

“ You said it’s been ringing this morning?” Seunghyun asked her wife,furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

 

“ Yeah since 8 AM i think. I want to pick it up but then Seung joo cried and i was occupied to him, Why? Who is it?” She glanced up to him curiously.

 

“ All from Jiyong but the recent one was from Daesung, oh but Jiyong left a voicemail.”

 

He played the voicemail and Jiyong voice could  be heard over the room

 

“Hyuuuuuung~! Where are youuu, i’ve been calling you several times but you’re not picking up.Seunghyun hyung i’m really really sorry appareantly the final recording is schedule to be nextweek. Hehehehe i tell you the wrong date hyung mianhae. Since actually i’ll go to London tomorrow,i want to tell you yesterday but i forgot. Sorry Hyuuung and I love you Seunghyun hyung~ don’t be mad okay,please errr ehm just don’t be angry.Annyeong!”

 

 

“ KWON JIYONG YOU’RE DEAD GUY !!! “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note :

Tadaaaa~!! it ends yaaaaay *confetti* So sorry for the delay guys,this past weeks been preoccupied with something here and there.

 Thank you for the vote,subscribes and comments *bow* you guys rocks yeaaaaah

so,it's a busy weekend for us right? GD's birthday,BIGBANG 7th anniversary and Seungri's comeback woooo!!!!

Not to mention 2NE1 with Do You Love Me stage performances that song just sooo addicting XD 

Anyway thanks again and see you on another story,ciao!

 

P.S : It's not too late to say Happy Ied Mubarak for all my fellow moslem readers and friends ^^ ! Hope you guys have a good         celebration!