We're always fall into it...

Love is Beautiful (sequel to Love is Hurt)

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, I’m sorry…”

 Nami’s blankly staring at her. Miyoung, Chanyeol’s bestfriend. She never expects that girl dare to come and meet with her. Here, in the hospital.

Eunji took a glanced to Nami to see her reaction but she still stayed silent like before.

“I’m sorry about your lost… But still.. I’m not sorry because secretly in love with Chanyeol oppa. I’m really loved him.”

“It’s okay. Let’s forget about it. I’ll be okay. Between Chanyeol oppa and me, we’re over. Nothing to sorry. “Suddenly Nami open her dry mouth after long silent. She took a deep breath before continuing again. She sends a warm looks at the girl. Yes, she’s angry but she also knows she was overacting on that day.

”I’m the one too dumb to get the whole picture. I’m the er in your friendship after all. You met oppa first; I can’t blame you if you loved him. He’s the man who melts girl’s heart. He always cared of you. So, please take care of him…” pull the blanket, Nami’s laying back on the bed and cover her whole body. Her heart hurt. It’s broken into pieces this time. No one can heal it.

“I’m sorry for slapping your cheek.” She muttered in weak tone.

Her tears fall again. Silently, she’s sobbing under the blanket.

“Chanyeol oppa…” Miyoung’s voice cracked. Her tears fall too. Because she also broken too.

“He never loved me as you thought.” But she still manages to continue. “He always cares of me just as bestfriend but he never loved me more than that. I never saw him crying like crazy after you left him other day. Oppa was broken because he only loved you. He didn’t tell people about his engagement because he doesn’t want people keep bothering you later. Compared to me, you’re more precious to him. Even he died, he always love you…”

Nami cover to endure her crying become louder.

“Please don’t stop to love him, unnie…”

The room was silent again.

“It’s maybe hurt my heart, but as his bestfriend, I’m using my last pride to beg to you, please make him smiles and happy again…” 

Eunji sighed not far from them. She’s starring at the undercover Nami and before looking at the pitiful Chanyeol’s bestfriend.

Friendship and love, is hard to choose. Same like when people asked to choose between mom and dad.

People said, friendship between girl and man is scarier one, especially when one of them starts to cross the boundary. Either the love replied back or forever alone being one-side love.

 

She run in hospital’s clothes with her full heart without care her bad condition and pale faces.

Chanyeol sat on his place without saying anything. EXO are ready to flight to China within half-an hour. This time, they’re going for two months. Suho take a glance on him. The Happy Virus still in glooming and rather than worst after he’s going back home last night.

Nami’s going crazy when she still can’t find the person she’s looking for.

The airport’s attendances start to announce the time flight to China.

Nami panics.

EXO's start moving.

“Oppa!” Nami randomly shouted. “Chanyeol oppa!”

People are looking at her with disgusting look. Worried if she’s a crazy woman.

Nami collapsed on the floor when her weak body can’t hold any longer. She cried. Hard. It’s gonna be late for her.

 

Love is hurt, but we’re still fall into it.

Love is beautiful, because of that we’re always fall into it.

 

“Y-you… are here.”

Nami pulls her head and only seeing Chanyeol stand in front of her. Smiled with happiness.

“I love you, Park Nami”

The Happy Virus is back.