Because of that...

Love is Beautiful (sequel to Love is Hurt)

 

 

 

“Mommy!”

Park Nami smiled to her son. Kneel down on the sand beach and let the little four years old boy hug her body. Chansik smiled and lean a kiss on her cheek. And Nami kiss him back. From her eyes corner, she’s seeing a gorgeous man slowly walks near to them while tucked his hand inside his pockets.

Nami stand up and give him a beautiful smile.

“Daehyun oppa!”

“Sorry to be late, dear.” Daehyun stop just in front of her.

At the same beach but with the different people.

Nami was survived but she becomes the different girl after that. As she know, Chanyeol never there when she woke up. It’s kind of disappointed feeling but she can’t hope more than that. Chanyeol already had someone he loved. That’s she thought.  Even it’s maybe her hallucination but she believe Chanyeol was the one who saved her from drowning that time.

“Are you done? We’re needed to go somewhere.” asked Daehyun.

This man called Jung Daehyun. Another precious man in her life.

“A moments…” Nami smiled and turning back her head to the ocean. She walks few steps forward and stopped before reach the sea. She bows and drops off the Carnation bouquet and let it go to the middle of ocean.

“I’m sorry, child. It’s maybe one day; we will become a happy family. Please stay in happiness in the Heaven. Mommy will always love you…” Nami’s saying in half-whispered. Five years ago, she lost her first child with Chanyeol.  The first child who makes her lost herself. The precious child that she never forgot even after years, even she already had Chansik with her right now.  She failed to take care of him. But the lost child will still alive in her heart. For five years, she always come to this place to give respect to the lost one.

“I love you…” This time, she wants to smile and not to cry.

Daehyun wraps his arms over her shoulder and tried to comfort her.

“Sure, he would listen to you…” Daehyun whispered.

 

“Did you think she will be okay?” he asked in panic.

Eunji rolled her eyes.

“I told you million times already.” She sighed and sometimes feels irritated with his act.

“What if she rejects me?”

“And… for what’s reason she will reject you?”

“I don’t know. I just feel nervous. Oh my God… I never feel like this before. My heart’s going to explore anytime. I’m not going embarrassing myself, right?” he fanned himself. Eunji just chuckled and shook her head. She remembered his first time before. But she admitted, this time he looks… don’t know how to explain.

He looks around over the café. Everything was prepared with awesome decoration. It’s simple but totally nice.

Then, he runs to get his friends.

“Are you ready?” he said, still stressed with no reasons.

“Hey, dude. Please trust us, okay? We’re not taking our revenge on this special occasion.” His friend laughs.

“Better you guys not tried!” he warned, stern.

 

With ChanSik middle of them, Nami and Daehyun were entering the coffee shop that they’re used to come for years. Since this place is started for everything. Full with the beautiful memories. But Nami frowned when seeing the café was empty than usual but more strange their decoration kind of different for last time her visitation.

The bell sound when she pushes the door.

And she stunned, dumfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The music starts in the right time. It’s beautiful. Chanyeol’s eyes keep staring to Nami. He can’t hide his happiness faces. His face was blushing just like a young boy who fall in love for first time. When comes his part to rap, he send a naughty wink to Nami. The girl chuckled.

Daehyun pull Chansik’s hand and walk together over to Eunji. He wraps his arms over her waist and kisses the girl’s forehead.

“I hope everything is going as planned.” Daehyun whispered.

“I hope so. For whole day, I need to face Chanyeol’s nagging. He made me dizzy off” Eunji start complaint about Chanyeol to her fiancée.

That’s Jung Daehyun is her fiancée and also Chansik’s foster father. Nami’s stepbrother too.

The song sang by EXO was end and gain not so loud applause since only few people becomes their audience.

Chanyeol with his blushing face come forward and stop just in front of Nami. Nami raised her brow in confused and waiting if Chanyeol wants to say something.

“What’s happened here? Anyways, beautiful song.” asked Nami, after Chanyeol still silent. Sometimes, he scratched his head. Other times he rubbed his back neck. Whatever he’s doing, obviously show only his nervousness.

“Aish… just say it!” shouts Baekhyun from behind.

Chanyeol’s looking at him and hissed with annoying.

“What?” Nami more curious.

After taking a deep breath, Chanyeol look into her eyes.

“Park Nami…”

“Huh?”

“I want to thank to you because for these five years, after everything happened to us, thank you because still staying with me. Thank you because never give up on me. I knew I’m not perfect man for you and I always hurt you. But thank you because still loved me as our first meeting…eight years ago.”

Nami soften.

“I’m truly sorry because make you cried. I’m sorry because my selfish gut make we lost our first child..”

Nami start to tears. Touched with his confession, she holds her chest.

“I’m sorry; because of me I almost make you died. But still you accept me, forgave my big mistake. You don’t know how much I loved you for these few years. You’re too precious to me. No girls in this world can replace you in my life…” suddenly Chanyeol kneel down with one leg, fish something from his pocket.

With trembling and sweat cold hand, Chanyeol hold Nami’s hand make the girl become more confused.

“To celebrate our five years wedding anniversary…” Chanyeol feel his throat start to dry.

Nami’s blinking, waits the next.

The rest of EXO, Eunji and Daehyun were waiting with wide smiles. The little Chansik just looking not understand.

“Okay, it’s maybe sound pathetic, but Park Nami, will you marry me…again?”

Chanyeol and his important mission for today, to propose Nami again in better way and most important in front of his friends, EXO being their witnesses.  He did propose Nami once before but that time only Eunji knew about his plan. And one time, he and Nami was into big fought when he refuse to announce their engagement to EXO members. After that, she acts cold towards him and the was during that day- Nami decide to leave him.

“W-what?” Nami stutters because too shocked. Chanyeol’s face fell. Then, he looks at Eunji to gain sympathy. He worried that his planning will be ruin if Nami say NO.

“Y-your answer?”

EXO gulped.

“B-but we’re already married, oppa.” Nami frowned.

“Just say yes!” EXO shouts.

“For what?” Nami replied back. Chanyeol’s face turns pale.

She hear groaned and hissed everywhere make her annoying in confused. She pouts. “Okay, fine. Yes, I do, Park Chanyeol!” She cupped his cheek and kisses him on lips. Chanyeol smiled between the kiss and kiss her back.

“I love you, Park Nami…” he confesses.

“I love you too, Park Chanyeol…” she smiled.

Seeing the romance scene make the rest cheer up in happiness but still Nami clueless on what has Chanyeol planning to celebrate their wedding anniversary.

“Okay. This time I’m going to be the groomsmen!” Baekhyun said in excitement.

“HELL NO! It’s our turn!” the rest of EXO yelled in choruses.

“No, wait..Is it means we need to-“ Nami now get the picture. “Again?”

“This time I will make sure it’s going perfect. More perfect than our first wedding ceremony. I knew that time our wedding-“

“It’s okay…” Nami cut off his words. “Even our first wedding just too simple but I’m still happy. As long as you loved me…”

“But I want to-“ Chanyeol pouts.

“Then, thank you…” Nami smiled in happiness.

Their moments suddenly disturb when a little hand pull end of Chanyeol’s shirt.

“Daddy, I want to hug too~” Chansik whined cutely. The son, Park Chansik.