Family?

Making Things Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of days passed since you let Chanyeol and Kris stay, you still did your daily routine with a few changes. 
You woke up early morning only to find a plate of pancake or your favorite cookies with warm chocolate milk on dining table (You just found out that kyungsoo give them his spare keys just in case of emergency) 
after taking your morning bath you left the house of your morning walk but with either chanyeol or kris trailing a safe distance from you, then when you came back at home there's already a dish for launch waiting for you. 
Your laundry basket don't need to wait for kyungsoo, every other day when you are not around, Chanyeol sneaks on your room to get your dirty clothes to get clean. 

They both concern on what you are doing or what you will do, Before going to bed they both check if your doors and windows are locked, because chanyeol knows how clumsy and forgetful you are,

You started to like these changes before it made your life easy, you don't need to do anything just relax and pumper yourself, but still every time you sees them together you still feel the pain, They're still together their feelings for each other are strong enough to break them apart. 
You always pushed that thoughts away, you don't want to think of anything except of your baby and your future. 
You planned everything, after giving birth you will go back to your work, you need money to survive because you knew that your family will not support you for this, you begun to search for a baby-sitter with low salary, even you don't want to leave your child you don't have a choice, it's for the best of both of you. 
You don't want to burden anyone, you need to be strong for your child, your not the same girl who relays to everyone, what happen to you make you realize not to trust anyone, again. 



--------- 

"Shhh-- she's sleeping" Kris stops on midway when he saw you on couch, sleeping with your books
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter