The Search

Making Things Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol glance at Kris, Who's driving his own car. 
Since they left Kris' apartment he didn't say any words. He could see the mixed emotion on kris' face, 
Excitement, Nervous and Fear. 

After Three months of searching everywhere, they finally know where you are, it's thanks to your best friend who accidentally spills your current address in front of them, 
and after that they decided to go where you are. 


Chanyeol can't help to feel hurt and Jealous about kris trying hard to find you, he saw how he do everything just to find you. 
He even went to your parents and kneels down in front of them just to know where you are, but your parents refused to spill it to him, they hate him-- Both of them actually for doing that thing at you. 

Your father cursed Kris for stealing his only daughter’s innocence and get her pregnant, Chanyeol almost died when your brother choke him with his own bare hands. 

It's good that your older sister understand them, She was the one who stop your father and brother to kill them, but like them she didn't tell where you are, She believes that it's best to them to not see you again. 
But Chanyeol and Kris are determined to find you, they have different reasons. 

Kris wants to see his child, and take care of him/her. 
Since he graduated collage and had an own business he dreamt about having a happy and healthy family, to have someone who he will love and to have kids, running around his house. 

But he didn't knew that he will became a person who will be attracted on same gender he is, Chanyeol was his first lover boy. 
At first he tried to change, that's why he dated you. 
He thought that he was just confused on his own self, but in the end he broke up with you and went back to chanyeol who welcome him open arms 

Chanyeol had his own reason, to make everything right. 
He knew that in the end, there's someone who will get hurt, and he won't let you to be the one who was hurt. 
You became his sister, when there's no one left to him, but you are there to catch him. 

"Do you think she will listen to us?" Kris suddenly asks out of the blue, his eyes we're still glued on the road. 
Chanyeol sighs and shook his head 
"I know her very well, She was hurt and angry. Minhyuk won't listen to us that's why we need to try our best to get her back" 
Chanyeol look at the older boy he notice the small frown on his face 
"Kris, You need to get her back" Chanyeol whispers turning his head back to window, he feel his eyes get watery and he knows his tears will escape on his eyes soon. 
He jolted when he feel a large hand on the back of his shoulder 
"Chanyeol, You know that I won't leave you" Kris whispers looking at him 
the younger boy don't have a guts to look at him, he don't trust his feeling by that time, he knows that when he look at kris, his tears will come out and he will beg to kris not to leave him, 
Chanyeol just nodded his head without looking back at kris. 


Kris moves his hand from chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter