Prologue: What is Love?

Beautiful Melody

Im Yoona

Love is Tragedy

The moment my mother left us for another man, my father committed suicide by drowning himself with work, still alive but barely breathing.

And that was when I realized that love is tragic; an emotion created by the heart to emotionally hurt one’s soul.

“Stop being so negative about love, my little sister, for someday, you too will experience that magical feeling” my older sister, Im Taeyeon reminded me one rainy day, when the darkness embraced the surroundings and tiny droplets of water gently fall.

Oops. I guess I have forgotten to tell you something; I will make a terrible poet. But still, I love poetry . . . but not as much as I love music.

I love music so much, but I can never be as good as my older sister. She is the goddess of music; a legend in our school. She can compose songs and has a powerful voice while I, her little sister who lives under her shadow, can only sing.

“Im Yoona is a good singer, but she can never be as good as her older sister.” Students at our school always keep on saying this darn line. I wish I could put a packing tape on their mouths just to shut them up. But I can’t. And I live with this comparison everyday.

I love music. And my love for it had caused me to feel pain. Again.

Love really is tragic.

And I swear never to fall in love because I want to be happy.

Jessica Jung

Love is Happiness.

Music is stupid.

Wait, why in the world had I inserted music in this conversation? I hate music as much as Napoleon hated cats. And why was Napoleon even mentioned here? I don’t know. I’m just talking about this because . . .

Wait, what was the question again? Yes! Love is happiness! It is the emotion felt by me whenever there are cute, pink butterflies flying around inside my stomach whenever I see the person I love.

But that person has a girlfriend, so I suppose I’ll just move on and find another man who will be my knight in shining armor and will always be willing to love me as I am, all my good points and the bad. Yeah. I get it. I’m a hopeless romantic. I think I can fall in love with nearly every guy I meet!

Everyone but him – Lee Donghae, the man who I hate more than I hate music.

Really, I don’t understand why he’s one of the most popular guys at school! He’s a jerk. He’s a jerk who have stolen away from me  the spot of being the first honor student and my . . .

Let’s not get carried away. I don’t trust you. I won’t say something so personal.

Cho Kyuhyun

Love happens at first sight.

I am waiting for the time when I would meet a woman who would make me fall in love within 8.2 seconds. Yes, it is scientifically proven that a man may actually fall In love if he turns his gaze towards a woman for exactly 8.2 seconds.

I am indeed a hopeless romantic, and I am proud of it.

I transferred to SM High because I believe that the person I love is there.

Tomorrow will be my first day of school. Let’s hope I will find what I am searching for.

Lee Donghae

Love is Jessica Jung.

I love everything about her.

I love her voice whenever she sings when she thinks she is alone.

I love her smile which she shows only to her circle of friends (which unfortunately, I am not a part of).

I love even her façade, whenever she pretends to be indifferent when she is, in fact a very passionate person.

I love her.

But she hates me.

What should I do, for my definition of love define love in my name?

Someday, I hope she would say, “Love is Lee Donghae.”

Seo Joohyun

Love is something to be afraid of.

I have a phobia of love – if that even exists.

He left me for his dreams.

I told him that I can wait, that he doesn’t have to leave me.

But still, he left.

He left with a wound in my heart; a wound that can never be medicated.

He is the reason for all the pain in my heart, but at the same time, he is my medicine.

~ ~

I'm sorry for disappearing for so long! I have.. so many problems. Depression, etc etc.

But let us not talk about sad things~!

I adore your comments and I promise that from now on, I will reply to all of them so please show me some love! :D

and also, please read this fic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/161035/fate-s-treachery-angst-donghae-superjunior

It needs some loving. hehe

-Lei