Prologue

Someone Inside Me

Summer break is finally here, Jinha could finally stop dating with her books and start spending more time with her boyfriend, Taehyung. The door bell rang, and she knew who was going to walk through that door, "Wait a second!" She yelled from her bedroom, quickly dressing up as she walked to the door, unlocked it and she was greeted by that special someone she was waiting for.

"Hello, you look beautiful today." Taehyung greeted her with a smile, stepping into her apartment and sat oh-so-casually on the couch. His eyes trailed down to her long and slender legs thanks to the brown shorts she was wearing. 

"You're being extra sweet today, Mr. Kim." She chuckled at him, who gave her a wink as a reply.

"There's no harm in sweet talking." He patted his lap, as if he was telling her to sit on it. As instructed, Jinha sat on his lap. Instantly, arms s around her waist, her cheeks turned cherry red at his embrace, "What do you want to do today?" Taehyung questioned as he rested his chin on her shoulder, hugging her even tighter.

"Well.... Should we go out?" 

"Sure, where do you want to go, princess?" Just thinking about spending the whole day with Jinha, it already made him smile. These past weeks, they couldn't date as often as they used to. Taehyung was busy with college activites, he was a part of the newsletter committee after all. As for Jinha, she was also busy by being a student of Seoul National University and many tasks lined up to be done by her.

"You're the guy so you should decide." 

"Amusement park? Movie theatre? Myeongdong? Han river? I gave you some options, now you should pick." Playing with her fingers, he it gently before intertwining their fingers together. He loved the fact that her hand fitted perfectly in his, as if it was a completed puzzle piece, "Or we can just stay here and watch some movies?"

"I like that idea better." Jinha nodded as she released herself from his embrace, standing up and walked towards the kitchen, "I'll prepare the foods!"

 


 

While waiting for the ramyun to boil, Jinha was cutting some leftover kimbap from yesterday. You can't eat ramyun without kimbap since it was her inseparable combo. 

"Horror or action?" Taehyung shouted from the living room, although the answer was obvious, he wanted to make sure that he chose the right movie for her.

"Action!" She answered as she carried a tray of foods; consisting of ramyun and kimbap. She put it on the coffee table and went back to the kitchen to bring some beverages. 

"G.I. Joe or Fast and Furious?" 

"G.I. Joe!" Grinning widely, she put two cups and a carton of orange juice on the coffee table before plopping herself to the couch. Taehyung grabbed the bowl of ramyun, and finished it in a few minutes, "Are you that hungry?" She shook her head, took a piece of kimbap and fed it to his mouth as he replied with a nod.

"Anyway, Jimin asked me to accompany him tomorrow. He said that he's going to visit Aejeong Middle School. Do you still remember our first meeting?"

Of course she does. It was during Jinha's senior year in middle school, when she was paired up to this new student and both were surprised that they met again at high school, "Yeah, why?"

"Come with me, it would be nice to reminisce the old times. Yuhee will be there too so you won't be the only female." 

"Alright." She nodded, her eyes were still glued on the screen as she munched onto her third kimbap already.

"Baby." Taehyung called out, pulling her closer until she rested her head on his chest.

"Hmm?"

"I love you." He said in a voice that was able to make Jinha felt butterflies in her stomach. He smiled for a bit before he pecked her forehead, "And I will love you more each and every day."

 


Note // A short introduction, I hope that now you guys understand how close their relationship is. And how's the font? Is it fine or should I stick to normal ones? Orz