Internal Control

The Exo Team

          He let out a terrified yelp. He tried to breathe normally as he wiped the crimson blood dripping from the scar on his ankle. The pain was beyond excruciating and he staggered to the floor.

“BAEKHYUN!” everyone  rushed over to the teen on the cement.

Baekhyun squinted his eyes, trying to look pass the crowd. The shape shifters were running towards them. He weakly raised a finger to show his friends to watch out. His breathing became unsteady as the pain in his ankle rose and Chanyeol shouted.

“Teleport us Kai!”

“What about the—“

“GO!” Chanyeol’s tone became louder and in a split second they were back in the mansion.

Lay immediately hovered his hands over Baekhyun’s wound. It slowly vanished like magic and the others smiled. Suddenly, it returned, the same bloody scar.

“What the hell?” Kris frowned.

“H-how…” Chanyeol gaped.

Luhan and Sehun started panicking while Tao held onto Kris crying. Suho took out his phone and dialed someone.

“Oh my god, oh my god,” Chen kept repeating as Xiumin covered his face with his hands.

Lay was the only one who didn’t react dramatically. He stared at the scar intensely as he brought his finger together to form an x shape. The scar was now uncontrollable as it appeared and reappeared, making the owner of the wound whimper. ‘, it can’t be,’ he bit his lip hard almost making it bleed as he spread a large amount of healing dust on Baekhyun's mark. 

Baekhyun coughed softly as the pain finally disappeared. The healer smiled at him as he draped an invisible headache pad on his forehead and soon the teen closed his eyes of exhaustion and relief. Lay got up from the chair and turned to face the others.

“Why was the scar like that, Lay?” Suho asked with concern in his eyes.

“Let’s go outside,” said Lay simply.

The others were confused but followed him outside anyway. It was starting to turn dark as the sunset barely showed over the sky. Lay wiped sweat off his cheek that he didn’t know was there before and took a breather.

“Lay…?” Suho patted the other’s back.

“I need you all to keep this as a secret from Baekhyun.”

“Yes, of course,” Luhan replied.

Lay cleared his throat and whispered, ”The scar was from the guardian of darkness.”

“What do you mean?” Chanyeol asked with a serious expression.

“His scar wasn’t from the shape shifters?” Kyungsoo widened his eyes.

“I mean,” Lay glanced at everyone’s faces before continuing,”He somehow managed to bind him.”

Chanyeol grabbed Lay by the collar of his shirt and huffed, “Who is he? What binding?”

Suho pulled away a scowling Chanyeol and Lay gave him a grateful smile. “Baekhyun’s scar is a sign of Darkness. He knows how to bind people internally and control others, but what I don’t get is why he has come back…”

The 10 other faces changed as they processed every word he had said. Suho stared at Lay and said, “Are you saying that Baekhyun’s being controlled by him?”

“Yes, I think he’s the one creating the scar to disappear and reappear also. Fortunately, I have gotten rid of Baekhyun’s pain but the scar is still there.” Lay answered.

“That’s crazy!” Chen exclaimed.

“Can you get rid of his control over him?” Suho said.

Lay dropped his gaze down to the floor. He sighed and rubbed his eyes from all of the pressure he was feeling. “Yes…yes I can. It’s nearly impossible to, but I could.”

“Please tell us when you need a hand then,” Suho smiled. “It’s getting dark everyone, let’s go back.”

Lay watched as the kind leader shuffled all the others in the house. He heard a harsh cough behind him and there was Chanyeol standing there, looking like he wanted to punch someone. The healer took a small step back as the taller pursed his lips.

“What happens when he’s in control?” he muttered.

“Just watch over him,” Lay replied.

Chanyeol groaned in frustration, “Why Baekhyun?!”

“I don’t know, Chanyeol.”

The tall guy stormed off inside the house leaving Lay alone. Lay ran his hand through his hair. He actually had a possible guess on what was going on. ‘Taehyung, stay away from my friends,’ he growled in his head.


He watched the younger’s chest heave up and down as he snored quietly. Baekhyun had a peaceful expression on as he rolled to his side like a puppy. His eyes trailed down to the scar on his ankle and his right eye twitched, a habit when he was scared or nervous.

“Baekkie,” Chanyeol traced the sleeping figure’s face with his finger. “I’ll protect you.”

As if Baekhyun heard him, the corners of his mouth turned upwards for a second.  


EXO'S WOLF DRAMA VER IS FINALLY OUT YEY <3 sorry for not updating for a week btw ^^'

Aww, I really love Baekyeol they're so precious ;--;

Thank you subscribers and commenters :D keep it up guys