First Day of Baekhyun in Action

The Exo Team

          In a blink of an eye, everyone was facing a building at the corner of a silent street.  Kai, who had teleported them all, dusted his hands braggingly. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at him.

“What’s the situation, Suho?” Kris asked.

Suho slapped his watch on his wrist. Writing appeared on the watch’s face and Baekhyun saw his eyes moving side-to-side, reading. Suho pressed a button and the tiny written words were gone. He cleared his throat and said, “A gang of demons has kidnapped a pregnant mother.”

Everyone gasped. Suho faced Luhan who nodded. Luhan’s eyes suddenly turned full white and his pupils were red. A sound of vibration was heard and thin lasers circled the building. The lasers continuously surrounded the building until it stopped on the rooftop. Luhan’s eyes came back to normal and the lasers magically disappeared.

“They’re on the roof and it looks like they’re trying to push her down,” Luhan said frantically.

Sehun hid his face in Luhan’s shoulder and whimpered. The older told him calming words and to not worry. Suho snapped his fingers. “Let’s go!”

Kris brought his hand up and all of them were in mid-air now. Baekhyun struggled to stand up in the air, his arms waving. Chanyeol held his hand for the second time and Kris shot them all up the sky. The 12 of them were looking below down the rooftop.

“PLEASE! LET ME GO!”

A woman in a blood stained dress held onto her round stomach as 5 horrifying creatures with horns crowded around her. The woman tried to run away when one of the demons smacked her face and caused her to stumble to the ground. She squeezed her eyes shut and painfully cried. The tallest one let out an incomprehensible shout, making the pack snort and snicker. It curled its claws, and was about to pounce on the woman when everything stopped except for them 12. Everyone felt a wave of relief as Tao froze the time. Kris gently landed them on the ground, Tao still holding his hands out to freeze the place.

“Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Xiumin and Baekhyun,” Suho called. “You four handle those demons. On the count of 3, Tao can unfreeze the time and we’ll help the mother.”

Baekhyun shook his head quickly. “Oh no, I’m not ready! I need more training!”

“You can do it,” a deep voice said in his ear. Chanyeol smiled when he looked up at him.

“1…2…3!”

Everything went pass by fast. Tao let the time unfreeze and like before, the tall demon was about to pounce on her. This time though, Kyungsoo stomped on the roof harshly, catching the demons off guard. Xiumin froze two of them and squeezed his fists, the ice jabbing into their bodies until they were frozen to dust. Chanyeol created an arrow of fire and shot it through the third demon who burned in agony. Kyungsoo swiftly brought his finger up and a big mount piece of rock arose and knocked the fourth demon off its feet to its death. As his teammates were attacking, Baekhyun saw that the tallest demon was in the sky. He couldn’t believe his eyes as he saw the last demon swooping down for its target…Chanyeol.

“NO!” Baekhyun created a light shield around Chanyeol.

The demon snarled at him and was speeding into his direction. ‘Light breath’ and his mouth opened. Light blasts fired from his mouth as he screamed at the demon in front. The creature was sent flying back down to the ground roughly and Chanyeol finished it off by shooting his blazing red arrow into his chest.

“Thanks Baekkie,” Chanyeol gave him a grateful smile.

Baekhyun coughed, wiping his sweat off his forehead. “What-what kind of light abilities do I even have?”

“I don’t know, but it’s the bomb!” the taller ruffled his hair.

Over at the corner, Kris laid the hurt woman down on a carpet in the corner. She clutched onto her stomach and cried out, “P-please…save my baby!”

Lay rubbed his hands together and looked down at the woman. “I’ll save both of you, ma’am.”

Thinking that Lay was another monster, she tried to push him away with her weak hands. Lay touched her stomach and sparkling dust spread around her body frame. The woman started to calm down and closed her eyes, breathing deeply in and out. The gash on her cheek was dissolving and the once bloody stomach of hers was washed away completely by the healer.

“Good job, Lay. Chen?” Suho looked over at Chen who nodded.

Chen bit his bottom lip as he struck a quick zap to her forehead so she could forget what all had happened. Luckily, Lay’s healing power overpowered Chen’s bolt and the woman didn’t get shocked hurtfully. She still continued to close her eyes and sighed relaxingly.

“Let’s take her back to her home.”

 


          Baekhyun sighed as he watched the starry night sky. The atmosphere was peaceful as everyone else was sleeping in the house. He laid back on the bench and felt himself almost drifting off to sleep when the chair shifted.

“Hey,” Chanyeol greeted.

He sat himself next to him, a friendly distance away but it was close enough to feel their bodies’ heat of each other’s. Baekhyun blinked slowly. “Yeollie?”

“Yeah?”

“I just remembered the day we met, at the smoothie shop. I remembered you saving me from that man in the alley. And I remembered…” he yawned in mid-sentence, “You introducing me to a new life.”

Chanyeol laughed softly. Baekhyun loved his laugh, he enunciated the ‘ha ha’s smoothly and there was a tingle that lingered and made him want to hear it more. Not meaning to blurt it out, he said, “You have a y laugh.”

Baekhyun tried to cover it up with a sneeze but Chanyeol caught his compliment. He laughed harder and rolled like a buffalo next to the embarrassed guy.

“Shh! You’re going to wake the others up!” Baekhyun cringed and attempted to cover his mouth when there was rustling behind them.

Kai sneakily opened the door to the garden with Kris and Luhan behind. They didn’t notice the two at the bench and moved next to the shed.

“Why the hell are you waking us up this late?” groaned Kris with crazy bedhead hair.

Luhan agreed and crossed his arms. Kai waved his hand away and said, “I have gifts for you guys.”

He took out two pieces of papers that looked like coupons. He held them up to their faces proudly. Kris was about to say something when Kai shushed him. “Ok, let me get to the point. In this hand I have a coupon for a buy one get one free bubble tea for a month,” he flashed the colorful paper and held up the other one. “And in this hand, I have a half off of Gucci’s new summer collection wallet.”

The two Chinese guys widened their eyes, interested.

“Wait. There’s a catch~” added Kai.

“What is it?!” the two said at the same time.

Kai leaned back against the wall and smirked. “Let’s make a bet. If Chanyeol asks Baekhyun out first you guys have to pay me each $50, and if Baekhyun asks him, I’ll pay you guys vice versa.”

The two guys at the bench stared at each other and slowly scooted away at the same time. Baekhyun faced the other way, trying to make his cheeks less warm by rubbing them.

“Ok, but what about the coupons?” Luhan pouted.

Kai tossed them their desired items and said, “Run off little ones~”

The older guys ignored Kai’s last sentence and they shuffled downstairs quickly. Kai went down a few minutes later and Baekhyun and Chanyeol were left.

“I’m gonna go,” Baekhyun nervously said as he stood up.

“Yeah me too,” Chanyeol scratched the back of his head.

They hurriedly went back to their room, not noticing the shadow behind a tree. The owner of the shadow clicked his tongue. “Oh Kai, you’re an idiot. It’s obviously going to be Baekhyun who asks Chanyeol out first,” Kyungsoo said.

 


So I have found out a perfect site of super powers (don't laugh) and i'm trying to use some of the techniques of their powers in this story :P the site: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Powers

Why are people subscribing so fast?! T_T <3 not that i mind lol

Thanks for reading, subscribe or comment :DD