3

The Little Doll's Dream

Hyori

 

I did not like Taekhyung at all. The way that he makes me feel that life is a challenge. I took a step back and itched my arm. His smile vanished. "Well, honey. Couldn't you show where our little visitor where he is going to sleep?" My mom said and my hair. "No. We have maids for that." I said and eyed Taekhyung. "Hyori. Listen to your mom. Or, you know what I do." He said and glared at me. Darn. I could feel the fire in my soul. Like it was about to kill me. I nodded fast and went to the hallway.

 

As I closed the door behind me, he followed behind me like a dog. I walked faster just so he would be mad, but he were at the same step every time I walked faster. Weird. Sometimes he even went faster than I did. I did not look back one time. "You know, you look hot." He said and whistled. I sighed. "Shut up." I said and walked faster

 

We stopped in front of the wooden door with flowers embellished. He eyed the door and pointed at the flowers. "Is that? My room?" He said and touched a few of the flowers. "Yes. Sleep well!" I said and bowed. "And by the way. The rats usually hides under the bed." I said and sly smile came in my lips. He made a sarcastic laugh and opened the door. I walked back to my room. On the road, I met one of the house cleaners; she said something with that my father needs to talk with me. I nodded and turned to my father Office. I opened the door and saw my father writing. He were writing novels about "how to kill your witch in the yard." His office were bigger than the Kitchen. He called it the "Magic Place." When I was younger, I used to come here and learn Latin. It were six Bookshelf’s and many Windows to see the yard. When he stopped writing and let his arm rest. He smiled one of those uneasily smiled. . "Come in."

 

"The maids said you called me." I said and sat on the guest chair. "Yes, that is true. I wanted to talk with you." He said and stood up. I nodded. "Alright, about what?" I said and looked at my dad. He sighed and looked at the paintings. "About your mom." He said with a sad tone. My heart beaded faster. "Ok. What happened? Is she sick or?" I asked and started playing with my thumb. "She... Well." He coughed. "She said that it is best for you to leave the war." He said and looked at me.

 

A fire with anger hit me and my hair rose. I looked at him and said “No. The war is my pride. I cannot just leave something I have worked for, and I followed your footsteps, dad. Now you are going to listen to her. I thought we were going to the Caribbean and start hunting vampires, witches and wolfs. Pirates too if you want. Are you serious dad?” I said and stood up. I looked at him with all anger I had. He did not just slap me, but now. I have to give up MY DREAMS. Just because of my psychotic mom.  

 

“You have to understand, we just want the good for you. The war has no ending. Already 1400 men had died and thirty-seven poor kids and women had died. I know that this is our dream or yours if you want to. Your mom said that it is better if you stayed home for some weeks. For you sake, honey. The Originals has already find their way to kill you. They know how to trick you. Bastartdo, they will even you for god sake. “He said and sat down on his chair again. The Originals are the strong vampires, for example, the Nakamuras are Originals. Alternatively, the king. I hear that they are two people. One king and son. No one knows how she died. My mom said that there from Inferno, a place where humans cannot enter, nothing more I know.

 

At the same time my dad had a point, I should take a rest. At least for a week or four. My foot and arm hurts after training. Heck, I have even lost my count on killing supernatural creators. I itched my head. “Hyori, I know this is tough but we just want the best for you.” He said and took on his glasses. I nodded. “I understand I will take rest. For you and my mom sake.” I said and bowed. I was only a few steps do leaving until dad said, “You will train with Taekhyung, he is a good hunter.”

 

Luhan

 

I jumped on the hard bed and stared laughing. I heard their small conversation about her leaving the war and her reaction to hunt with me. I could hear her sigh here from, and when she left the room, loud footsteps could I hear. I took off all of my clothes expect the undies have to keep these on. I closed my eyes and started dreaming. About my mom and me.

 

Knock knock. A house cleaner came in and looked at me with her huge brown eyes. She had nice legs, huge cheekbones and a gently smile. Could not say that she was hot. She came closer and dragged the blanket off. “Sir, this is not your room.” She said and smirked. She closed the door behind her. What? My eyes widened. I were still on the bed. “That explains all. “ I said and stood up. I stretched myself. She suddenly took both of her hands in front of her eyes. “Please, put on some clothes.” She said. Her cheeks turned red. I went closer and took both of her hands away from her eyes. “What are-“She suddenly looked at my stomach, the tattoo.

 

She jumped back and started screaming. I covered with vampire speed. The tattoo were of two crowns under the full moon and laid in the middle of my stomach. The two crowns were for loyal and royal for The Originals, and the full moon for bloodsuckers. Only the strongest one have those. , I am thirsty for blood now, but I need the girl. She can be a help someday I feel it. “What’s your name?” I asked and looked at her right in the pupils.

The trick about looking at someone’s pupils when you are a vampire is that you can mind control them. Just say what you want and they will repeat. “My name is Jinnah Rose.” She said and looked at my pupils. She is in deep hypnotics. “You will not remember anything.” I said took both of my hands in her shoulders. “I will not remember anything.” She said. Her long hair were up. I took it off and said “Good, and whenever I say I want blood you will give to me, understand.” I said and smiled. She nodded. “Good, now you can walk away.”

After Jinnah walked out of the room, I changed clothes and took a bath. When I was done with that Hyori came in. Her hair were set up in braids. She smiled. “Did you found out?” She said and touched one of the flowers. I nodded. Her face turned upside down. “You aren’t mad?” She said and looked at me. “Nope, but come here, I need some help.” I said and pointed at the dresser. “I can’t reach it so I need help.” I said and smiled. She looked at me weird first and then sighed. “Alright.” She said and came closer to me. I carried her up, but then. Just for revenge, I threw her on the bed and started tickling her.

 

She started laughing. Then pushed me closer and tickled me. We both laughed until she got the serious face and pushed me in the stomach. “Don’t do it again.” She said with a warning tone and stood up. I smiled just to annoy her. “Tesero, you liked it though.” I said and winked at her. “Don’t call me a Tesero, you perdente.” She said and went to the door. She stopped and turned her head to me. “We are having dinner now. The hunting start about 45 minutes.” She said went away.


Hello, this is mah 3rd update haha. I am so laziiii ;D I hope u guys enjoyed and sub if ya'll want to, friend me, talk to me, send me a message or anything when u see fail in the stori. Haha, omg. Tesero = Cutie     Perdente = Jerk

Guess with language, it is where I'm from ^-^