2

The Little Doll's Dream

Hyori Auditore

"Ah, perfecto." Her mom said and hugged her small daughter. Hyori smiled and hugged back. Seconds later another arm was around her . It was her dad, she could smell his soap. Fresh and sweet rasperry. "Ah, our daughter is gold darling." He said and went off the hug. Hyori smiled a gently smile and continued huggind her mom. Her mom smelled sweet roses. It was her favorite flower. Her mom also went off the hug and pinched her cheeks. "You have grown so much." She said with her soft usally voice. "You haven't found another boy or-" "No father, I would never fall for those traps." She said and ttakes off the sweat of her forhead.

It has been months seen they last saw eachother. She wished this moment to last forever. It just so different to see her parents smiling and not pressing her for being the best, she knows what she is and what she wants. She wants to win. "Hyori, we have to say something." Her mom said and had eye contact with her daughter. Her mom had black eyes and long hair. She was just so, beautiful. No wonder why dad wants her. "What is it?" Hyori said and could see that it is some bad news. Her mom didn't have the light in her eyes anymore. "The vampires, they have attacked us." She said and hugged hyori ones more. Hyori could feel the anger burning, it is almost like burning in hell.

Hyori pushed her mom away. "You swore." Hyori said and turned her head to the other way so she could have eye contact with her own dad. "You swore to not let anybody come to our territory, you were suppose to protect the-" Fush, a hand hit her in the face. She could feel her cheek burning. "I am your dad. Get off me. NOW." He said and had red eyes. Tears came down her face and she ran to her room. All she wants now is herself. . She hates her life. After some hours later her mom came in.

"Honey, I wasn't done yet." Her mom said and gently her soft hair. Hyori was still in the bed with tears still floading. "There's a new warrior coming. He is your shield as they say." Shield? Hyroi doesn't need any shield. Who the needs a shield in this case? In a middle of a ing war? "I. Don't. Need. A. ing. . Following me." She said and had a cold voice. Her mom started shivering. Under a second she left. A shield huh?

Luhan Nakamura

The house were big. The maids let him wait in the livingroom and said wait for a minute. He sighed and sometimes stood up and heard dirty calls between the maids and Hyori Auditore. She just got a slap of her dad. Not sure if he should be sad or happy. Maybe the second choice. He sat down on the sofa and closed his eyes. He just want to meet Hyori to see if she is one to bang or not. Because he will not bang anyone ugly.

One of the maids came down. He has ultra hearing thingy and could even hear a cats shadow and a birds heartbeat. Even though he doesn't have one. The maid came finally down with black and white skirt and shirt. Normal maids. Not like his maids. "The Auditores would love to meet you." She said and bowed. He bowed back and stood up. And then he pushed the maid closer to him. "You could be mine maid some-" Bang, and he also got a slap. The maid ran away. , he forgot that he wasn't looking like him. .

Wow. The first impression of Hyori was that she was damn smoking hot. She got huge cheec bones and a face of a art that the most richest artist drew.He could bang her every night. We all four gathered around the livingroom. It was huge with candles and carpets from Iran, paintings of Hyori and her parents, just like a castle. Like his own.

"Can you please stop being so god damn mad?" Her dad said low so Luhan couldn't hear. But he could. He hears everyones private conversation. "I don't need a ing shield, kid. Go back to where you where." She said and gave Luhan a glare. Tough. Oh, he loves challenges. Cute but though. Is that a perfect match? Luhan just smiled. "Everybody says that." Luhan said and smiled a gently smile. Her mom nodded and smiled back. Her mom was even hotter. Long hair and black eyes. Damn, she looked like she is 16 years old. "Hyori, say hi to your new-" "I know. My name is Hyori. Rest of it is a misery." She said and came closer to me. "Look, if you think that I am stupid, I will back stap you." She said with a warning tone.

"Is that a challeng? Cuz I love'em. My name is Lu- I mean, Taekhyng." He said and smiled to the tiny girl. "Calm down, I don't bite." He said and winked at her. "But I do." She said and smiled back. She looked at him right in his eyes. "This is no game, I don't need you as my shield kid. I don't like boys like you. I kill'em all. But I will spare you. For something good." She said in his ears. He hasn't been so turnt on for so long. He couldn't wait for to came closer to her, and brake her in million pieces.  


 

Yes. I finally uptaded :D Mehehe, I was like 3.July my last update. I must have been busy :F

Thanks for the support guys btw :D