1

The Little Doll's Dream

Blood, fear and hate was the only thing you could find in the earth. In Rome. It was 1673 and love was the only best thing you could find. Firenze is not just known about their love, but also about their vampiers. It was a war between humans and supernatural creators and still this war has no ending. It was time to humans to bite back.

Hyori punched a man in the face and kicked him in the nuts. He fell down and hit a metal rod. "Use your defense hon." She said and was going to give the man a towel. The man stood up and gently took the towel. He looked like he was about the die or something, his face like a red tomato and his breath faster than hers. "You need some rest, leave. I will see you tomorrow." She said and gave him a sign to leave. He nodded and went out fast with the towl around his neck. People are just to weak to fight. Stupid humans. 

"Make a warm bath, the blades in the same place and some food in my room." Hyori said to one of the maids. The maid bowed and noddet and went straight away. She sighed and took a glas s of water and drank it. Under a second the glass was empty and she putted it back where it was. She shook her head and smiled. 

After a long bath she went to her room and saw the roasted duck with raspberry glaze in the table. She run to it like it was her last meal in her whole life. She was hungry after a trainig that lasted for thirteen ours. Typical. She slowly ate it all. She streched her arms and went to her bed

Luhan waked up in his bed with two ladies next to him. He saw the two bite marks on each throat. Sigh came over his lips and he easily rubbed his eyes. He was actully very tired but he wasn't thirsty for blood after his last round whit those two girls. He went slowly out bed and saw himself half . ".." He mumbled. Someone opened the door and he saw one of the maids. She bowed and smiled a easy smile. "Your father is waiting for you downstairs. Breakfast is ready about 45 minutes.  On of the maids is going to help you. Have a nice day, sir." She said and closed the door behing her.

"Luhan." His father said with he's deep voice. Everybody was silent around the dining table that was full of food to make each african child full. His house was a castle and full of beautiful pictures. Luhan immediately turned his head and his eyes was in contact with his father. His father was not only a vampire, but the king over vampires. He had the shadiest looks though. "I have a mission for you." He said and still had contact with Luhan's eyes. A mission, huh. Long time since he had one of those.

"You are going to make Auditore's daughter do fall in love with you." Luhan's eyes widened. What the hell? Is that he's mission? To make a girl fall in love with him. PFFT, it is going to be one of the most easy missions ever. "I am sure I can do that, sir." He said and a smile came over his lips. "I know that, but you can't dress up... Like you. The maids are going to help you find a outfit and to not look like you. The daughter of Auditore is not just beautiful but very wise." He said and had the serious voice. Luhan nodded easily and smirked low for himself.

The maids in Luhan's house was in order to listen to vampires because they own us or the vampires mind control them. Easy like that. "Does that mean I can to everything I can to with her?" He said and chuckled to his father. His father made a very dangerous look to his son and almost gave him a warn glare. "If you do something stupid, you are going to regret it very hard. You are the reason why this family is lower then lowest." He said and stood up. "Clean all of this." He said with a soft voice and slowly went out the room.

 




 


 Yees, so this was my first chapter here and i hope you enjoy it. I actullt think the story is going to be a little longer that normal... I just think :3 I have some inspiration from Assassin Creed and The da Vinchi code.  So don't jugdge. This is in 1673 were things was old, aight? :3